Thread: Tony Sparano skips post-game presser

Tony Sparano skips post-game presser

McGinley,

There was also Dick Semen there....That Smith guy whom we see on Daily News Live(he lost a ton of weight I see)....and some others I forget.

Hilarious.

Adam's exclamation : "WHERE'S MANISH???" followed by Ray Lucas's "Don't even mention that guy" was pretty funny, too.
    Last edited by Vin; 12-30-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    McGinley,

There was also Dick Semen there....That Smith guy whom we see on Daily News Live(he lost a ton of weight I see)....and some others I forget.

Hilarious.
    Yea, lol. Coz looks like he's got dat deceptive speed, too. Haha.

Hey McGinley,

WHERE'S MANISH???

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Hey McGinley,

WHERE'S MANISH???
    At my house getting inside information. I'M DA NONNY MOUSE SAUCE!

Thumbs down

so long Tony Sparano.

Dont let the door hit you on the a$$ on your way out...

Don't know why he even showed up to work today, knowing he'll be fired tomorrow

Jets Insider VIP
    Good

Time to cut the crust off this sh*t sandwich.

Worst OC in the history of the Jets.....and thats saying alot...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Worst OC in the history of the Jets.....and thats saying alot...
    Shades makes Schitty look like Bill f*cking Walsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Shades makes Schitty look like Bill f*cking Walsh.
    Agreed. Even though Schitty sucked he was LIGHTYEARS ahead in terms of an offensive mind.....

Jets Insider VIP
    So it appears that the little irresponsible lying hack from the Daily News not only failed to show up for the Friday presser where he got blasted for his lying but forgot to make it to Buffalo for game 16 too

I honestly feel bad for the guy. He had a crappy QB who can't make his reads and can't hit the side of a barnyard door. He had key injuries to the receiving corps that was devoid of depth anyway. If he had a QB hat can manage the game an make the occasional throws I think our offense would of been much better.

Practice Squad
    SNY showed video of 6 beat reporters chasing him out the door. lol

Never understood the lame-duck hiring. Then again, why should I.. Maybe Cleveland will pick him up. They're good for re-treads.

Veteran
    Sparano is a good example of an impulse hiring.

Jets brass figured he's an east coast homeboy that knows the division and he'll fit right in NY. They ignored the fact that Miami fired him midseason and couldn't wait to get rid of him.

So back to square one, and JI is teeming with trigger-happy hineywads that'll welcome Norv Turner & Philip Rivers in a heartbeat.

That's right. Let's reload the clown car with two bozos that pioneered game-choking heart-wrenching slapstick.

Ask any Chargers fan. Those two boneheads put more daggers in their hearts than Rex & Sanchez have in ours.

Jets need rising talent/coaches that are on the upswing not perennial losers.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePNYJ1 View Post
    I honestly feel bad for the guy. He had a crappy QB who can't make his reads and can't hit the side of a barnyard door. He had key injuries to the receiving corps that was devoid of depth anyway. If he had a QB hat can manage the game an make the occasional throws I think our offense would of been much better.
    I agree that losing your two best playmakers completely changes the team. It was devastation we couldn't overcome.

A few big plays = a few more wins = playoff potential

But Sparano couldn't bluff his way through an entire season with a 100% healthy team. We knew something was wrong when the first team O couldn't score a TD in preseason.

Tony can't evaluate and orchestrate talent 'cos he has none himself. Simple as that.

Maybe he put in long hours at the office, but staring at a blank notepad doesn't count.