Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Black Monday Thread (news, tweets, etc.)

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Tannenbaum was emotional in meeting. McKnight: "Why wouldnt he be? He just got fired." #Jets

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
    BREAKING: #Bears have fired coach Lovie Smith, I'm told #BlackMonday

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Darrelle Revis on his future: "I want to be here. I definitely want to be here." #nyj

Seth Walder ‏@SethWalderNYDN
    Revis says team needs to bring in more playmakers. Says "no comment" to whether they had enough this year. #nyj

Chris Nimbley ‏@Cnimbley
    Landry says he would love to return, sounds like he really wants to stay. Believes team can turn it around. Has full confidence in Rex

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    Much quicker than expected ... RT @RapSheet #Bears have fired coach Lovie Smith, I'm told #BlackMonday

Chris Nimbley ‏@Cnimbley
    I'll break out the full Landry quote after locker room but he sure sounded like he hopes/plans to stay. Got to think #Jets want him back too

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Revis said that the team does need to bring in some new playmakers, but that he wants to return #nyj #jets

Chris Nimbley ‏@Cnimbley
    Revis also again confirming he wants to stay a Jet for his entire career, believes they can turn it around, admits offense needs playmakers

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Revis not thinking about how Tannenbaum's status impacts his contract negotiations #nyj #jets

Jets Insider VIP
    Jay Gruden as HC with Lovie as DC. Dream Scenario.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Chiefs fired Romeo Crennel. Scott Pioli safe for now.

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    An emotional Mike Tannenbaum addressed the team this morning #NYJ

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    After Mike T talked to the team, the team gave him a round of applause. #nyj

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    An emotional Tannenbaum wrote a letter and read it to team. #Jets

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Its actual hard to believe anything the coward lying hack from the NYDN writes tweets or otherwise spews
    Heed your own advice please.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Would it be possible to keep this thread for real news and take your SOJF comedy act elsewhere

Thanks

Rookie
    Chris Wesseling ‏@ChrisWesseling
    NFL Network's @michaelombardi reports #Panthers coach Ron Rivera is expected to be fired on Monday.

Shawn Cathcart
    ‏@mizzoupoke
    @ESPN_Colin The man who traded away Tim Tebow is going to be the NFL's Executive of the Year. The one who traded for him just got fired.

Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly
    #Chiefs officially fire Romeo Crennel. Clark Hunt: "I am embarrassed by the poor product we gave our fans this season."

Kristian Dyer
    ‏@KristianRDyer
    Revis also said hopes to be a Jet longterm.

Chris Nimbley ‏@Cnimbley
    Revis also again confirming he wants to stay a Jet for his entire career, believes they can turn it around, admits offense needs playmakers

Jets Insider VIP
    After Mike T talked to the team, the team gave him a round of applause
    Of course they did. Everyone in that locker room is getting paid more then they should because of tanny.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Rex Ryan isn't a pimple on John Fox's a$$. Fox has won a division, been to a SB and has a clue about how to run a football team and make tough decisions.

But yes, I do think Rex would win with Peyton Manning. But to assume he can be like Fox is a slap in the face to Fox.

You apparently have no clue how Fox ended up in Carolina, how things were going last year before Tebowmania

Fox has been to a SB and not much else, just like Rex has been to two AFCCG's.

Fox had a very up and down tenure in Carolina, good years followed by bad years, he would have NEVER lasted coaching in the NY market with how this fan base and any NY fan base wants change the moment things aren't going well.

Fox has 5 playoff victories to Rex' 4

Fox is actually a great example of my point, he's been up and down with bad QB play, this year, he is reaping the success thanks to Peyton Manning.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 12-31-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Rookie
    Kristian Dyer ‏@KristianRDyer
    Sanchez "In my opinion I underachieved."

NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL
    The Chiefs also announce no decision has been made on GM Scott Pioli #BlackMonday

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
    #Chiefs make it official, firing Romeo Crennel. CEO Clark Hunt: "I am embarrassed by the poor product we gave our fans this season."

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    What's so Black about it? All my coaches are fully employed, putting a game plan together for the playoff after their bye in two weeks.

And given how disagreeable you are every single day with almost everyone here, I'd say it is YOU who has a miserable life.

Lastly, do you need someone to post the definition of WELCHER for you?
    You are cluttering up an otherwise informative thread. If you have any useful insights (like Patman), by all means post them respectfully. Otherwise, please go post in the Hampur.

Quote Originally Posted by JetMex View Post
    Kristian Dyer ‏@KristianRDyer
    Sanchez "In my opinion I underachieved."
    NO. ****ING. DUH.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

You apparently have no clue how Fox ended up in Carolina, how things were going last year before Tebowmania

Fox has been to a SB and not much else, just like Rex has been to two AFCCG's.

Fox had a very up and down tenur in Carolina, good years followed by bad years, he would have NEVER last coaching in the NY market with how this fanbase and any NY fan base wants change the moment things aren't going well.

Fox has 5 playoff victories to Rex' 4

Fox is actually a great example of my point, he's been up and down with bad QB play, this year, he is reaping the success thanks to Peyton Manning.
    They're also both defensive coaches who would prefer to "ground and pound"...

The only reason he's not doing that this year is because of Peyton...

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    What's so Black about it? All my coaches are fully employed, putting a game plan together for the playoff after their bye in two weeks.

And given how disagreeable you are every single day with almost everyone here, I'd say it is YOU who has a miserable life.

Lastly, do you need someone to post the definition of WELCHER for you?
    Mods...

Really, with this bull****?

Faux John Madden ‏@FauxJohnMadden
    BREAKING: Bears add to Chicago's high-crime rate by killing off Lovie Smith.

NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL
    Bills announce Chan Gailey fired too. Busy morning.