Thread: Results of JI/Yahoo Pools are in !!!

Exclamation Results of JI/Yahoo Pools are in !!!

Congrats to the 50 or so JI contestants in each pool. But there is only one winner in each one.

First:
    Gang Green 4 Life won the Survival Pool. I think he got to Week #7?
    Lots of upsets early in this season.

Second:
    Everyone at JI knows that Dr Baddniss is the Prince of All NFL Betting, so it comes as no surprise that Baddniss wins The 2012 JI Pointspread Pool.
    A great fight was put up by CosmicFire, but no one at JI can really go toe-to-toe with Baddniss in these type of contests. Its been proven over many years.
    Solid efforts also by JetsFan In MickeyMouseLand, and of course perennial "players" like Green Reaper,AzJetfan, and Green Lantern.Good jobs by all.

Third:
    JI Confidence Pool:
    In an un-believe-able last second upset, BamaJets nosed out Trash-talking D-Bake by 1421 to 1417. D-Bake had been ridin' high until the late games on week #17 and then got nosed out at the wire...Congrats Bama!

Fourth:
    Winners (Pick 'Em) Pool (no spreads):

Again BamaJets took this with a solid 16-week score of 161-80.
    Anytime you hit on 67% winners in the NFL, you have had a solid season. Great Job. Hon Mens here to:
    Jettiel, CosmicFire, JetFanInMickeyMouseLand,D-Bake, The Band, CrazyJetsMan.

All feel free to comment below.See you next season in August for sign up.

Happy New Years Eve to all at JI!
    Last edited by Baddniss; 01-01-2013 at 08:11 PM.

And a sober New Years Day watching college football...
    Last edited by Baddniss; 01-01-2013 at 08:12 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post

Second:
    Everyone at JI knows that Dr Baddniss is the Prince of All NFL Betting, so it comes as no surprise that Baddniss wins The 2012 JI Pointspread Pool.
    And based on your 2 shameless bumps with no response, no one cares nearly as much about that as you.

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    And based on your 2 shameless bumps with no response, no one cares nearly as much about that as you.
    It`s a holiday. Give people some time to at least turn their pcs on. Thanks for the honorable mention. I think top 10 deserve a bit of credit just for hanging in there throughout. Like Metallica sings, "Am I Evil?" I just may be since I ended up in 6th. place in all 3 JI fantasy games. 666 The Number Of The Beast.

http://youtu.be/BxqwumhrESw

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    And based on your bumps with no response, no one cares nearly as much about that as you.
    How did YOU do in the pools, LOSER?

LOL...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    How did YOU do in the pools, LOSER?

LOL...
    I didn't enter them. I wouldn't know they existed if I had never read your signature.

Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge my posts in between Sports Illustrated interviews.

All League
    BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

It really all game down to the last game of the year and I go with Tony Romo???!!!! I deserve to take second......idiot!!!!!!

Year in and year out either winning or taking second....either way I am a genius !!!

Congrats bad....ur lucky I wasn't in that pool!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

It really all game down to the last game of the year and I go with Tony Romo???!!!! I deserve to take second......idiot!!!!!!

Year in and year out either winning or taking second....either way I am a genius !!!

Congrats Bad....ur lucky I wasn't in that pool!
    Romo is a great play EARLY in the season each year, but I dont trust him in December when the playoff pressure is there...(I wish WE had receivers/TE like he does in Dallas!).

Congrats on 2nd place. BamaJets was good all season long.
    See you at sign-up next August (if you can stay out of trouble with The Boss till then ).

Veteran
    Baddniss -

You made some clutch picks in the closing weeks to win by 4, but you were sucking roost the first half of the season, if not longer.

What happened? Did you give up and hire outside help? LOL

Also, you finished 10th in the No-Spread Pool and 10th in the Confidence Pool -- the sissy slow-pitch pool that I didn't bother to join.

Frankly, I'm glad it's over.

The Thursday deadline was a pain in the azz and I grew bored cruising in 1st Place for countless weeks in BOTH pools.

In the end I decided to be a gentleman and let you win one.

I got a 2nd and a 3rd - though my record was better than Jettiel's - must've been a tie-breaker thing.

Why didn't you include the playoffs? I see we're set up for it but it's not activated.

What's wrong, you chicken? Afraid to blow your 4pt lead? Haha

All League
    HEY!!! NO MENTION OF JI SUICIDE POLL #2!!!

FOR WHICH DBAKE TIED FOR FIRST!!!!!!

CMON GIVE ME SOME CREDIT BAD BEFORE I GIVE REASON FOR THE BOSS MAN TO SCOLD ME!!!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Baddniss -

You made some clutch picks in the closing weeks to win by 4, but you were sucking roost the first half of the season, if not longer.

What happened? Did you give up and hire outside help? LOL

Also, you finished 10th in the No-Spread Pool and 10th in the Confidence Pool -- the sissy slow-pitch pool that I didn't bother to join.

Frankly, I'm glad it's over.

The Thursday deadline was a pain in the azz and I grew bored cruising in 1st Place for countless weeks in BOTH pools.

In the end I decided to be a gentleman and let you win one.

I got a 2nd and a 3rd - though my record was better than Jettiel's - must've been a tie-breaker thing.

Why didn't you include the playoffs? I see we're set up for it but it's not activated.

What's wrong, you chicken? Afraid to blow your 4pt lead? Haha

1. The ONLY time the standings matter is at the END of the season!
    You can quote me on that...

2. I actually cant explain how I did so well in one pool, yet so very mediocre in the other two. Honestly, I dont have any response to this point you make, because I simply dont understand it myself.

3. Agreed, next year I will set up all the pools so that if you miss a Thurs nite football game, you only lose that 1 game, not the full week. I know how to do that now.

4. It was chosen as a "regular season only" pool back in August. But for the record, my 4-game victory margin was SO LARGE, that I could have played LEFT-HANDED in the Playoffs & still beaten all of you guys without breaking a sweat...

Hall Of Fame

I've noticed this. I haven't done a pool in years but DBAKE is always there.
    Why you are hanging out in the Strip with these poindexters who think the Jets will go 14-2 every years is beyond me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Why you are hanging out in the Strip with these poindexters who think the Jets will go 14-2 every years is beyond me.
    He gets royalties on the use of the term suckchez.
    Soon he'll be able to buy the team from Woody...

CMON GIVE ME SOME CREDIT BAD BEFORE I GIVE REASON FOR THE BOSS MAN TO SCOLD ME!!!!!!
    I tied with you DBAKE

Talking

CMON GIVE ME SOME CREDIT BAD, BEFORE I GIVE REASON FOR THE BOSS MAN TO SCOLD ME!!!!!!
    But that was "The Mulligan Suicide Pool"....The "Do-Over Pool".
    If my memory serves me correctly, you only lasted 1-2 weeks in the REAL Suicide Pool....right?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post

he IS noisy, but somehow he is always among the winners every season...