Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 132

Thread: Great News for the phony STH'ers

  1. #41
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i didnt sell game tickets ever up until this season i did the 1 game i retained on thanksgiving night to a neighbor jets fan. id give them away or collect them if i couldnt make the game.

    anyone who says they profit off of jets tickets is a flat out liar.

    owning season tickets for 30 years i know all the ins and outs and all bull**** lies some spew.

    i lost on psls and you will too. mark my words.
    You only lose if you sell... The popular out of town teams are fun games... It was great when the Jets beat Pitt in 2007... Shut the Steeler fans up...

  2. #42
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    You can't get 3x face value for any game. Stop kidding yourself.


    Row 1 + Aisle + Green Parking commands a hefty premium. Adjacent to Club seats. My 3x face value is cheaper than Club's at 2x face.

    SAR I

  3. #43
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    you have no idea what you are talking about. You need to be quiet in ticket threads. You are embarrassing yourself. You should change your user name again because when anyone sees "Nike" posts, particularly in a ticket thread but elsewhere as well, we brace ourselves for your bitterness combined with abject stupidity. Not a pretty combination.
    Don't get sucked into the GMC vortex.

    This guy doesn't even own a flatscreen TV let alone $25,000 PSL's.

    SAR I

  4. #44
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,757
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    You only lose if you sell... The popular out of town teams are fun games... It was great when the Jets beat Pitt in 2007... Shut the Steeler fans up...
    +1

    Let the soft season ticket holders sell their tickets. Nothing like seeing visiting fans STFU.

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,589
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I have resold my Pats-Jets tix for absurd markups, among the highest I have gotten. They are right up there with Pittsburgh as far as driving prices up. MY wife and daughter were in California with my inlaws on Thanksgiving so we sold our 5 LSL seats in section 135 for Thanksgiving night for $240 each less commission and used $450 of the money to get 3 Mezz club seats on the 35 yard line for well under face. We used the money left over to feed us in the overpriced clubs. Pats fans are great. They'll spend to the hilt even for Thanksgiving.
    yeah this thanksgiving was different, you get the weekend Christmas shopping
    the parade for the kids. I could see going to NY for the weekend.
    Yeah I said that and I don't know what I was thinking. Just because none of my customers are in the city, I forget thousands of others do.
    Last edited by patman; 01-01-2013 at 04:31 PM.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Don't get sucked into the GMC vortex.

    This guy doesn't even own a flatscreen TV let alone $25,000 PSL's.

    SAR I
    dud and yes i mean dud. i can buy and sell you. my assets arent bank owned mortgages and lease cars. i own more than you can ever dream of owning. ive sold more than you will ever own.

    bill collectors and debtors wont be chasing my family down when i die unlike you.

    stick to what you know how to bull**** your way on a football forum where you think everyone else is beneath you.

  7. #47
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    dud and yes i mean dud. i can buy and sell you. my assets arent bank owned mortgages and lease cars. i own more than you can ever dream of owning. ive sold more than you will ever own.

    bill collectors and debtors wont be chasing my family down when i die unlike you.

    stick to what you know how to bull**** your way on a football forum where you think everyone else is beneath you.
    Post the last page of your PSL agreement showing your seat location, number of seats, and PSL dollars spent.

    You no longer own these seats, so there's nothing confidential in there keeping you from posting this information.

    A wealthy man such as you surely has a scanner and the ability to post this immediately.

    SAR I

  8. #48
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Post the last page of your PSL agreement showing your seat location, number of seats, and PSL dollars spent.

    You no longer own these seats, so there's nothing confidential in there keeping you from posting this information.

    A wealthy man such as you surely has a scanner and the ability to post this immediately.

    SAR I
    LOLz.

    I wonder what actual rich people are doing today.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Post the last page of your PSL agreement showing your seat location, number of seats, and PSL dollars spent.

    You no longer own these seats, so there's nothing confidential in there keeping you from posting this information.

    A wealthy man such as you surely has a scanner and the ability to post this immediately.

    SAR I
    i will post nothing. i dont work for you. you dont boss me around.

    i come here to discuss ny jets football with other friendly members unlike you.

    you think you are better and wealthier than everyone here and you think you know it all about psls and tickets.

    go read a book about how to get along in life with others and how it isnt all about what you supposedly own and have.

    im sick and tired of you and your bull**** nonsense and the belittling of others for where thier tickets are or what they do for a living.

    enough of you.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i will post nothing. i dont work for you. you dont boss me around.

    i come here to discuss ny jets football with other friendly members unlike you.

    you think you are better and wealthier than everyone here and you think you know it all about psls and tickets.

    go read a book about how to get along in life with others and how it isnt all about what you supposedly own and have.

    im sick and tired of you and your bull**** nonsense and the belittling of others for where thier tickets are or what they do for a living.

    enough of you.
    There are many here that can buy and sell SarI many times over. Difference is, they have enough class not to crow about it or wave it in other less fortunate faces.

    Sar's a middle manager with a middling house with a big mortgage, and a low end leased 'luxury" car. Seriously, there's nothing to look at here.

  11. #51
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i will post nothing. i dont work for you. you dont boss me around.

    i come here to discuss ny jets football with other friendly members unlike you.

    you think you are better and wealthier than everyone here and you think you know it all about psls and tickets.

    go read a book about how to get along in life with others and how it isnt all about what you supposedly own and have.

    im sick and tired of you and your bull**** nonsense belittling of others for where thier tickets are or what they do for a living.

    enough of you.
    You are a LIAR.

    You are GMC, a busted and banned poster who is running around making trouble and screwing with JI regulars. You never spent $50,000 on PSL's and took a $25,000 bath just to get out of them. You aren't even a season ticket holder. You are a waste of time.

    Put up the last page of your PSL agreement. It's just a dead piece of paper now. Show us that the seat and section numbers match what you've posted prior. Show us how much you paid per seat. Every PSL holder has their agreement. It's nothing special. Last page shows seat info, price, has a signature, that's it. Post it. It's sitting in your inbox, simple PDF, right? Pull it up on your computer, hit ALT + PRT SC, get a screencap, put it up on Photobucket, done.

    Now. Prove it now. Shut us up NOW.

    SAR I

  12. #52
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    LOLz.

    I wonder what actual rich people are doing today.
    I just got back from a day of skiing with family, making the most out of our time together and enjoying our unlimited season passes. A rich man's sport. Lots of expensive equipment, lots of gas, lots of dining x5.

    What did you do today?

    SAR I

  13. #53
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    There are many here that can buy and sell SarI many times over. Difference is, they have enough class not to crow about it or wave it in other less fortunate faces.

    Sar's a middle manager with a middling house with a big mortgage, and a low end leased 'luxury" car. Seriously, there's nothing to look at here.
    Who the hell are you? Do you post on Jets Insider regularly? Am I supposed to care about what you think for some reason?

    SAR I

  14. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You are a LIAR.

    You are GMC, a busted and banned poster who is running around making trouble and screwing with JI regulars. You never spent $50,000 on PSL's and took a $25,000 bath just to get out of them. You aren't even a season ticket holder. You are a waste of time.

    Put up the last page of your PSL agreement. It's just a dead piece of paper now. Show us that the seat and section numbers match what you've posted prior. Show us how much you paid per seat. Every PSL holder has their agreement. It's nothing special. Last page shows seat info, price, has a signature, that's it. Post it. It's sitting in your inbox, simple PDF, right? Pull it up on your computer, hit ALT + PRT SC, get a screencap, put it up on Photobucket, done.

    Now. Prove it now. Shut us up NOW.

    SAR I
    i repeat i will not.

    its guys like you who really ruin a fan friendly forum spewing your bull**** nonsense.

    i know what i own i know what i lost.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I just got back from a day of skiing with family, making the most out of our time together and enjoying our unlimited season passes. A rich man's sport. Lots of expensive equipment, lots of gas, lots of dining x5.

    What did you do today?

    SAR I
    and this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but yet you feel the need to tell us about your little ski trip.

    a rich mans sport? skiing in ny/nj/pa lol yea right. i bet you even rent skis.

  15. #55
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I just got back from a day of skiing with family, making the most out of our time together and enjoying our unlimited season passes. A rich man's sport. Lots of expensive equipment, lots of gas, lots of dining x5.

    What did you do today?

    SAR I
    Just a day?

    LOLz, if skiing with the family means you're rich...I must be a zillionaire. had a house in Killington during my kids younger days, it really is great family fun. Hot tub on the deck as well. Nights at the Wobbly Barn.

    sadly my left knee can't handle it anymore.


    Fax me your lift ticket or shut up now!
    Last edited by FF2; 01-01-2013 at 06:12 PM.

  16. #56
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i repeat i will not.

    its guys like you who really ruin a fan friendly forum spewing your bull**** nonsense.

    i know what i own i know what i lost.
    You are a FRAUD and a LIAR.

    GMC disappears. Nike suddenly appears. Posters call you on this immediately. You are run-out of the Hangar and all decent threads. You hide in the Stadium threads. To diffuse the GMC rumors you create a persona as some wealthy PSL owner who has decided that PSL's suck. PSL owners get angry. Then you tell PSL owners you are considering selling your PSL's. PSL owners get angry. Then you announce that you have sold your $75,000 PSL's for $25,000 and have lost $50,000 but feel really good about it.

    Your entire "new" Jets Insider existence hinges on this LIE that you were a PSL owner who took a bloodbath but is okay with it.

    Post Page 3 of your PSL agreement. It has a box with the Section, Seat Numbers, and Price Per Seat. Post it NOW. Or, better yet, delete your phony "Nike" userid and create a new one. GMC II sounds right.

    SAR I

  17. #57
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

    Fax me your lift ticket or shut up now!
    LOL. I'll be happy to. Nothing to hide here. Unlike GMC II.

    SAR I

  18. #58
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You are a FRAUD and a LIAR.

    GMC disappears. Nike suddenly appears. Posters call you on this immediately. You are run-out of the Hangar and all decent threads. You hide in the Stadium threads. To diffuse the GMC rumors you create a persona as some wealthy PSL owner who has decided that PSL's suck. PSL owners get angry. Then you tell PSL owners you are considering selling your PSL's. PSL owners get angry. Then you announce that you have sold your $75,000 PSL's for $25,000 and have lost $50,000 but feel really good about it.

    Your entire "new" Jets Insider existence hinges on this LIE that you were a PSL owner who took a bloodbath but is okay with it.

    Post Page 3 of your PSL agreement. It has a box with the Section, Seat Numbers, and Price Per Seat. Post it NOW. Or, better yet, delete your phony "Nike" userid and create a new one. GMC II sounds right.

    SAR I
    Fax us your Kenmore fridge receipt NOW!!!!!

  19. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You are a FRAUD and a LIAR.

    GMC disappears. Nike suddenly appears. Posters call you on this immediately. You are run-out of the Hangar and all decent threads. You hide in the Stadium threads. To diffuse the GMC rumors you create a persona as some wealthy PSL owner who has decided that PSL's suck. PSL owners get angry. Then you tell PSL owners you are considering selling your PSL's. PSL owners get angry. Then you announce that you have sold your $75,000 PSL's for $25,000 and have lost $50,000 but feel really good about it.

    Your entire "new" Jets Insider existence hinges on this LIE that you were a PSL owner who took a bloodbath but is okay with it.

    Post Page 3 of your PSL agreement. It has a box with the Section, Seat Numbers, and Price Per Seat. Post it NOW. Or, better yet, delete your phony "Nike" userid and create a new one. GMC II sounds right.

    SAR I
    i am not gmc and a im not a fraud. unlike you i dont need to brag about anything repeatedly over and over your wealth your riches your vacations.

    i lost money on psls so what! its only money you should know that right like leasing a car. you own nothing and you lose in the end.

    you cant handle the fact that owning psls is not and was not a good investment in the first place. i know this and many others know it. you deny this fact over and over.

    you sell your tickets i dont, remember that. big difference between you and me sarstubhub.

  20. #60
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,163
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i am not gmc and a im not a fraud. unlike you i dont need to brag about anything repeatedly over and over your wealth your riches your vacations.

    i lost money on psls so what! its only money you should know that right like leasing a car. you own nothing and you lose in the end.

    you cant handle the fact that owning psls is not and was not a good investment in the first place. i know this and many others know it. you deny this fact over and over.

    you sell your tickets i dont, remember that. big difference between you and me sarstubhub.
    Forget all the bragging, forget all the BMW talk, forget me, actually.

    We're talking about YOU.

    YOU brag that you ate $50,000 in an epic PSL bloodbath. YOU tell us that the money you lost doesn't mean anything to you. YOU are the only known PSL owner that sold his seats. YOU owe us proof.

    Page 3. PSL agreement. Boilerplate document with no confidential information on it at all. You have it. It's in your inbox. It's from the Jets. It's a PDF. Post it NOW.

    You can't do that, can you GMC II. Nope. No such document exists. Go find another thread genre to troll. Pretend that you are Mike Tannenbaum. That will be fun. Go into all the GM and HC threads, pretend that you are Mr. T and tell everyone about how you ran the team. Looking forward to it.

    SAR I

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us