Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Great News for the phony STH'ers

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Fax us your Kenmore fridge receipt NOW!!!!!
    I'd be happy to, but it's in NH with its new owners as it also functions as their warranty.

I can post the receipts for my Thermador double oven, Bosch dishwasher, and KitchenAid commercial refrigerator as the prior homeowners left those for us here in NJ.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Forget all the bragging, forget all the BMW talk, forget me, actually.

We're talking about YOU.

YOU brag that you ate $50,000 in an epic PSL bloodbath. YOU tell us that the money you lost doesn't mean anything to you. YOU are the only known PSL owner that sold his seats. YOU owe us proof.

Page 3. PSL agreement. Boilerplate document with no confidential information on it at all. You have it. It's in your inbox. It's from the Jets. It's a PDF. Post it NOW.

You can't do that, can you GMC II. Nope. No such document exists. Go find another thread genre to troll. Pretend that you are Mike Tannenbaum. That will be fun. Go into all the GM and HC threads, pretend that you are Mr. T and tell everyone about how you ran the team. Looking forward to it.

SAR I
    again not gmc. add adhd head in azz syndrome what is it with you?

i lost money i traded out of really poorly priced seats to do so. thats my fault.

i owe you nothing. you owe many who knows maybe you do owe me and you dont even know it. what else do you lease or rent?

what will be fun is knowing that you are going lose money on your psls and get nothing in return unlike me.

go get ready for bed you have work tomorrow many are depending on your paycheck.

Hall Of Fame
    I just got back from a day of skiing with family, making the most out of our time together and enjoying our unlimited season passes. A rich man's sport. Lots of expensive equipment, lots of gas, lots of dining x5.

What did you do today?

SAR I
    Hopefully you took advantage of buying those passes in October like we did, we got our 4 passes for $900 total. I am assuming you go to Mountain Creek?

I'd be happy to, but it's in NH with its new owners as it also functions as their warranty.

I can post the receipts for my Thermador double oven, Bosch dishwasher, and KitchenAid commercial refrigerator as the prior homeowners left those for us here in NJ.

SAR I
    so you didnt buy them?

yet you have the audacity to brag like you did.

please sar i isnt there a fortune 500 forum lacking a rich know it all do it all like you.

Who the hell are you? Do you post on Jets Insider regularly? Am I supposed to care about what you think for some reason?

SAR I
    Not at all, but my description of you is 100% spot on. Clearly middle management at best. No big whoop, as the kids used to say.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJet View Post
    Dolphag fans dont go to games in Miami but they will go here? Please. I done see anyone making money on Jet tickets anytime soon. Supply and demand. There is a supply- but no demand.
    my dolphin tickets (face 145) sold for $245 this season and $270 in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Hopefully you took advantage of buying those passes in October like we did, we got our 4 passes for $900 total. I am assuming you go to Mountain Creek?
    Yeah, it's the only skiing close enough to home to make it a reasonable day trip. Up there in 45 minutes if the traffic cooperates.

Only a few trails open but terrific conditions and very short lines.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    so you didnt buy them?

yet you have the audacity to brag like you did.

please sar i isnt there a fortune 500 forum lacking a rich know it all do it all like you.
    blah blah blah blah blah.

You brag about having $75,000 worth of PSL's. You brag about losing $50,000 and not caring.

Where's the PSL contract? Where's the proof of this? Takes 2 minutes to put this to bed, to shut me up, to get a rare SARpology. Let's have it, big man. Let's see Page 3 of the PSL agreement. There's a box there with the section, seats, and price. That's all we need to see. Shut me up. Here's your chance. I'm in the Dunk Tank. You hold the ball GMC II. Throw it.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Not at all, but my description of you is 100% spot on. Clearly middle management at best. No big whoop, as the kids used to say.
    Get your Patriots jollies on the back of another Jets fan. This one isn't playing.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    my dolphin tickets (face 145) sold for $245 this season and $270 in 2011.
    My 49ers tickets sold for $250 (face $125) x 4 seats this season and were listed only 3 days before the game which I unfortunately could not attend.

Had I listed them back in July, they'd have gotten $375 or more. The Club seats in the section next to me were going for $400+.

SAR I

a rare SARpology
    I LOL'd

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    I LOL'd
    It's been 4 hours since we asked GMC II to provide a screencap of Page 3 of his PSL agreement. So far, nothing.

Any idea what that might mean? I'm flummoxed.

SAR I

It's been 4 hours since we asked GMC II to provide a screencap of Page 3 of his PSL agreement. So far, nothing.

SAR I
    Maybe he gives his Man-Servant New Years day off? Do you force yours to work today, or do you allow him to spend the entire day with his upper-decker family?

SAR I
    im nike sarstubhub. and i have a life other than this forum where real people want me in thier company unlike you who needs to impress strangers on the internet.

arent you tired from all that slalom and downhill skiing you did today? go discuss the day with your family. my guess is they are sick and tired of you if you act in real life like you do here.

i will post nothing that you request you are nothing and a nobody you arent worth my time or effort.

i lost money so what and it wasnt $50k. what would you do if lost that much money? my guess is someone would be posting your obituary.

Jets Insider VIP
    I just got back from a day of skiing with family, making the most out of our time together and enjoying our unlimited season passes. A rich man's sport. Lots of expensive equipment, lots of gas, lots of dining x5.

What did you do today?

SAR I
    Where did you ski?

im nike sarstubhub. and i have a life other than this forum where real people want me in thier company unlike you who needs to impress strangers on the internet.

arent you tired from all that slalom and downhill skiing you did today? go discuss the day with your family. my guess is they are sick and tired of you if you act in real life like you do here.

i will post nothing that you request you are nothing and a nobody you arent worth my time or effort.

i lost money so what and it wasnt $50k. what would you do if lost that much money? my guess is someone would be posting your obituary.
    blah blah blah blah blah.

The existence of "Nike" hinges on 1 piece of paper that can be scanned or screencapped in about 2 minutes. Many JI members do not believe that you are being honest with us, that you laid out $75,000 for PSL's and sold them for $25,000. You invade every PSL thread (actually, you start several PSL threads) and then make a claim that you lost $50,000 and don't care. We believe you don't have any PSL's thus have no right to create threads and mislead people with your 'expertise'.

Fine. Let's have some proof. Page 3 of the PSL agreement. It has a box on it with the section, seats, and cost per seat. Take 2 minutes, post it up, shut me up, very simple stuff.

Or, GMC II, go back to the banned oblivion that you were cast off to. Maybe apologize to legitimate PSL owners for impersonating a good fan and creating a phony "PSL panic" just to get attention here since you were tossed out of the Hangar and have nowhere else to go.

PSL agreement. Page 3. Let's have it. NOW.

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 01-01-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Where did you ski?
    Mountain Creek, Vernon NJ.

It's not what we're used to back up in New England with the great mountains in VT and NH, but it'll do as it's 45 minutes from home and really good for a young family. Few years from now we'll outgrow it and have the challenge of driving a long time for decent vertical, but for now we're happy to have found it.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Where did you ski?
    Never mind...saw your later post.

Heading up to Stratton Mountain VT Sunday for Sunday-Friday at the vacation home on the mountain. Should be great..got nearly two feet of natural snow in last week's dump

dream on. why come watch them destroy the jets when they can go watch them play baltimore and watch a real football game cheaper and in a better atmosphere.
    It's called a weekend in NYC. Blows away Baltimore and Pittsburg. Last time I checked, nyc is a popular travel destination for millions every year.