Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Great News for the phony STH'ers

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Great News for the phony STH'ers

Look at these $$$ making home games next year!!!!

New York Jets Home: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Oakland Raiders, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Miami 2x face value.
    Pittsburgh 3x face value.
    New England 3x face value.
    Oakland 3x face value.
    New Orleans 2x face value.

That's $6,500 right there. My seats cost $5,000. So I'll attend Buffalo, Cleveland, and Tampa contests for free and make $1,500 in profit. Then use a bit of that $1,500 and get last-minute cheap StubHub seats to two of these better games (Sunday 1PM only) and wind up attending 5 games for free and make $1,000 dead-net.

MetLife rocks.

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 12-31-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Miami 2x face value.
    Oakland 3x face value.

That's $6,500 right there. My seats cost $5,000. So I'll attend Buffalo, Cleveland, and Tampa contests for free and make $1,500 in profit. Then use a bit of that $1,500 and get last-minute cheap StubHub seats to two of these better games (Sunday 1PM only) and wind up attending 5 games for free and make $1,000 dead-net.

MetLife rocks.

SAR I
    So you are OK with the fans of these teams sitting in your seats?

(Tax bracket has nothing to do with slimeball raider fan seeing his team)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Miami 2x face value.
    Oakland 3x face value.

MetLife rocks.

SAR I
    the market will be so flooded with tickets you are kidding yourself.

woody will increase tickets for psl holders.

keep dreaming. miami pittsburgh and new orleans all suck.

its going to be a down year for jets tickets. book it.

wanna bet the jets sell upper deck tickets for $25 or buy 1 get 1. watch and see.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Miami 2x face value.
    Oakland 3x face value.

MetLife rocks.

SAR I

3x for the pats, are you kidding me? from who? New Orleans also? Why would anyone pay a premium for those seats. You can get tickets at face for the jets in foxboro.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    3x for the pats, are you kidding me? from who? New Orleans also? Why would anyone pay a premium for those seats. You can get tickets at face for the jets in foxboro.
    B/C who wants to go to Foxboro?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BURGERMIKE View Post

If Rex Ryan is fired and we have a new GM and HC combo taking the team in the right direction I'll be in my seats for every game with bells-on.

But I'm not going to make an effort if they don't make an effort. If they're taking a rebuilding year off, I'm making as much money as I can off my seats and taking a rebuilding year off too. I'm not spending $5000 to watch the crap I watched this season. I have a goal of breaking even, but I'll make a decent profit nonetheless.

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 12-31-2012 at 03:08 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BURGERMIKE View Post

I doubt players on field can see those seats anyhow. Here is view of upper deck and mezz from my seats. Can you see the people up there. I sure cant.

This is what players see first few rows and that is it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Fans with strong traveling fanbases like Pittsburgh, Oakland, Miami, and New England spend a lot of money on flights, hotels, food, and rental cars. They don't skimp on gameday tickets.

Putting seats up for sale before the season starts ensures that those lucrative out-of-state enemy fans have time to make a good selection and pay top-dollar. My seats got 2x face value in 10 minutes when I put them up for sale 3 days before the 49ers game that I couldn't attend due to surgery. Had I put them up for sale in July I could have gotten 3x face value easy.

Row 1. Mezzanine. Visitors side. Resale gold. Jets fans are cheap, always looking for a deal, lousy customers. Visiting fans, the best.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Miami 2x face value.
    Oakland 3x face value.

MetLife rocks.

SAR I
    And you call Fireman Ed a fraud and a sell out fan? Such a hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Rex Ryan is fired and we have a new GM and HC combo taking the team in the right direction I'll be in my seats for every game with bells-on.
    I'm not spending $5000 to watch the crap I watched this season.
    SAR I
    didnt you watch a few games this season at home chomping on stale pretzels on your couch?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unlike Ed who sold out for 20 years, I'll do it for 1 year until Rex Ryan is replaced. I'll still be attending 5 games, that's about 5 more than you'll attend. Those games will be free of charge, Patriots and Dolphins and Raiders and Steelers fans will be paying me to attend games, feels good inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    didnt you watch a few games this season at home chomping on stale pretzels on your couch?
    Inguinal Hernia surgery. Couldn't walk to the bathroom let alone into a football stadium.

Missed the Niners and Texans, made 2x and 1x face value, both ugly Jets losses. Made the Colts game, big Jets win. Surgery timed perfectly.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unlike Ed who sold out for 20 years, I'll do it for 1 year until Rex Ryan is replaced. I'll still be attending 5 games, that's about 5 more than you'll attend. Those games will be free of charge, Patriots and Dolphins and Raiders and Steelers fans will be paying me to attend games, feels good inside.

Inguinal Hernia surgery. Couldn't walk to the bathroom let alone into a football stadium.

Missed the Niners and Texans, made 2x and 1x face value, both ugly Jets losses. Made the Colts game, big Jets win. Surgery timed perfectly.

SAR I
    How did Ed sell out for 20 years? Didn't he go to all of the games, save 2007 when he sustained an injury while working as a firefighter? Again, I'm not saying that you have to go to games or do anything, do with your tickets as you please, I just don't understand why you classify him as a sellout and fraud of a fan, somebody who shouldn't be allowed to criticize the team, when, You: Criticize the team, and actually sell your own tickets and don't go to every game. Doesn't make sense. Seems hypocritical...

Edit: It's not likely that the 5 games you will attend will be five games more than I attend next year. I went to 5 games this year myself, and snapped a streak of going to every home regular season game since the New Stadium opened. I, like you, couldn't take how bad the team is, and most importantly, how hard it is to actually root for this year's team. So yeah, as long as the team seems ok next year and seems to be trying, unless I die or something in the meantime, it is my intention to be at most of the games...
    Last edited by Jetfan16; 12-31-2012 at 04:18 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    the market will be so flooded with tickets you are kidding yourself.

woody will increase tickets for psl holders.

keep dreaming. miami pittsburgh and new orleans all suck.

its going to be a down year for jets tickets. book it.

wanna bet the jets sell upper deck tickets for $25 or buy 1 get 1. watch and see.
    Shows how much you know, the place will be flooded with those opposing teams fans, you can count on it. Especially Pittsburgh.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fans with strong traveling fanbases like Pittsburgh, Oakland, Miami, and New England spend a lot of money on flights, hotels, food, and rental cars. They don't skimp on gameday tickets.

Putting seats up for sale before the season starts ensures that those lucrative out-of-state enemy fans have time to make a good selection and pay top-dollar. My seats got 2x face value in 10 minutes when I put them up for sale 3 days before the 49ers game that I couldn't attend due to surgery. Had I put them up for sale in July I could have gotten 3x face value easy.

Row 1. Mezzanine. Visitors side. Resale gold. Jets fans are cheap, always looking for a deal, lousy customers. Visiting fans, the best.

SAR I
    I may just keep my lousy $50 buck seats after all. The steelers, raiders and Pats game it looks like some folks want to pay 3x face to sit in my ROW ONE seats!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Shows how much you know, the place will be flooded with those opposing teams fans, you can count on it. Especially Pittsburgh.
    dream on. why come watch them destroy the jets when they can go watch them play baltimore and watch a real football game cheaper and in a better atmosphere.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    I may just keep my lousy $50 buck seats after all. The steelers, raiders and Pats game it looks like some folks want to pay 3x face to sit in my ROW ONE seats!!!
    guys upper deck seats will be plentiful and on the cheap next season. dont be surprised if you see $25 seats up there sold by the jets.

the market will be flooded with tickets no one will pay 3x for any seat for any game.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    guys upper deck seats will be plentiful and on the cheap next season. dont be surprised if you see $25 seats up there sold by the jets.

the market will be flooded with tickets no one will pay 3x for any seat for any game.
    I broke even on my UD seats last year. I have four seats and one butt.

Two upstairs and Two Downstairs. Upstairs seats only purpose is to sell the 2-3 really big games at a profit and still go to game. Sell rest I dont use at face. You cant make money in UD unless you have UD Prime first few rows.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    I broke even on my UD seats last year. I have four seats and one butt.

Two upstairs and Two Downstairs. Upstairs seats only purpose is to sell the 2-3 really big games at a profit and still go to game. Sell rest I dont use at face. You cant make money in UD unless you have UD Prime first few rows.
    coming off a 9-7 season is way better for ticket re sale vs a 6-10 one.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like