Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Great News for the phony STH'ers

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    is this true? what locations are bringing in the bucks? my old seats were $295 a game i was never able to sell any games for even face value.

Your "old seat" cost a lot less than that, GMC II.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Your "old seat" cost a lot less than that, GMC II.

SAR I
    Now this here is why SAR is a wily grizzled forum veteran. He knows most people have a 20 post limit per page so instead of letting his last retort fall to the last spot on the previous page where it could easily be pretended to be "accidentally missed" he doubles up to get to the top of the next page so there is no escape.

Getting back to what matters, where's Page 3 of your PSL agreement GMC II? You know, the one that doesn't exist. You know, the one that proves you're a lying fraud. You know, the one that'll shut me up but good. Talk about that, Generator Boy.
    SAR I
    reminder im not gmc and i dont play sar says.

i will post nothing private and personal at your request.

you are nothing to me. just another peson in debt in the world we live in living above and beyond your means and bragging about it.

if i shut you up i wouldnt get any amusement out of proving you and your beliefs wrong over and over.

you say you wont subject your family to all the late night games dont you have any friends that a wealthy guy like yourself could treat to a game or two instead of bailing?

usually when a person starts name calling they know they are defeated.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Now this here is why SAR is a wily grizzled forum veteran. He knows most people have a 20 post limit per page so instead of letting his last retort fall to the last spot on the previous page where it could easily be pretended to be "accidentally missed" he doubles up to get to the top of the next page so there is no escape.
    Sometimes I'll post up something really bad just to use up Post 19 and then immediately post Discussion Forum Gold on Post 20.

Don't be giving away all the trade secrets, now.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    reminder im not gmc and i dont play sar says.

i will post nothing private and personal at your request.

you are nothing to me. just another peson in debt in the world we live in living above and beyond your means and bragging about it.

if i shut you up i wouldnt get any amusement out of proving you and your beliefs wrong over and over.

you say you wont subject your family to all the late night games dont you have any friends that a wealthy guy like yourself could treat to a game or two instead of bailing?

usually when a person starts name calling they know they are defeated.
    Admit you lied and this all goes away.

SAR I

Sometimes I'll post up something really bad just to use up Post 19 and then immediately post Discussion Forum Gold on Post 20.

Don't be giving away all the trade secrets, now.

SAR I
    He speaks the truth.

Admit you lied and this all goes away.

SAR I
    i lied about nothing.

go make some friends so you could enjoy those investment gold tickets you owe on.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm sorry, I don't support Rex Ryan and the team's direction right now. I've been a season ticket holder for 12 years, and was the first in line to buy PSL's. I love the Jets and there's nothing I love more than going to games with my family.

I think that speaks volumes as to what the Jets front office is currently doing. If they can lose a fan like me, there in a bit of trouble. Either way, I'm not selling my PSL's and am in this for the 30 year long haul. But I just can't go to games and watch a coach screw up and players not play hard. I'm sorry, I just can't do it for all eight games. I'm just going to go to four. I'll sell those other games and make a little bit of money, makes it a little easier to stomach.

SAR I
    All kidding aside, as that we do on this site, but it sure sounds like you are ready to find another way to occupy Sundays, and Thanksgiving Night (I think we are the third game going forward). Selling PSL's is not a good idea, the bandwagon will be back in town soon (I hope) and you and many others will be wanting back in for the long haul. I have sat in the Same seat for every reg. season home game and plan to do so as long I can. Just think, you can give your PSL's away for free and still be ahead of Nike $$$ wise...

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    All kidding aside, as that we do on this site, but it sure sounds like you are ready to find another way to occupy Sundays, and Thanksgiving Night (I think we are the third game going forward). Selling PSL's is not a good idea, the bandwagon will be back in town soon (I hope) and you and many others will be wanting back in for the long haul. I have sat in the Same seat for every reg. season home game and plan to do so as long I can. Just think, you can give your PSL's away for free and still be ahead of Nike $$$ wise...
    hes not selling the psls just games he feels arent in his viewing pleasure.

he will never be ahead of me i got money back from an initial bad investment he wont.

my psls were and are paid in full his arent. big difference.

Jets Insider VIP
    In the first three years in the new stadium, 30 games, I attended 24 of them. I'm guessing that puts me in the Top 20% of all season ticket holders.

Getting back to what matters, where's Page 3 of your PSL agreement GMC II? You know, the one that doesn't exist. You know, the one that proves you're a lying fraud. You know, the one that'll shut me up but good. Talk about that, Generator Boy.

SAR I
    One of the funniest JI threads was your trip to the Poconos and GMC trying to give you a ride...

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    My seats used to be in 111a, face of $145. Last year I was able to sell them easily for $300. The Giants game I was able to get $475. I can not speak to this years value, because I didnt have tickets.
    I can speak to this year in 111A...the seats i sit in for myself are in 135...I either give 111A away to good clients or sell....resale, per seat (after vig) was $140 (Giants preseason) , $322 (houston) $339 (pats), $322 (bills), $157 (Chargers - sold after client backed out 4 days before game)

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    One of the funniest JI threads was your trip to the Poconos and GMC trying to give you a ride...
    poconos?

is this sar i and gmc?