Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: woody embarrassed.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    Johnson has personally given more than $1 million to Republican candidates and committees to date (2010). In May 2008, he orchestrated a fundraiser in New York City that brought in $7 million in a single evening for John McCain, by far the largest amount collected up to that point by a campaign that had been struggling to raise money. Johnson also provided significant funding to the Republican National Convention of 2008 in Minneapolis-St. Paul convention host committee; from a $10 million shortfall, Johnson contributed personally and solicited friends to assist in covering the convention deficit. In 2011, Woody Johnson announced that he would endorse former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney for the 2012 U.S. Presidential Election.

Couldn't buy a president... why expect him to buy a Championship?
    Can you blame him?

Ever hear of the Medical Device Excise Tax? Just a typical, hidden tax as part of Obama care that ultimately stunts growth. Read up:

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Medical-Devic...sked-Questions

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    and he gets to home to this every night.

He has always reminded me of this guy:

Les Nessman

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Note frightening forearm and hands. Looks like an extra in the original version of Total Recall. God knows what horrors lurk "elsewhere".

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    He has always reminded me of this guy:

Les Nessman
    I always got a Wally Cox vibe.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    if woody wanted real headlines this team would be minus a gm all coaches and 3 qbs today.........
    Yeah sure! All teams cut players the day after the season. That makes all the sense in the world. You lose all credibility with that comment. You are emotional and making stupid posts. Just stop and take a break already.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    Yeah sure! All teams cut players the day after the season. That makes all the sense in the world. You lose all credibility with that comment. You are emotional and making stupid posts. Just stop and take a break already.
    really? wanna make a statement as an owner about what just happened no better way to do it.

sick and tired of the rex sanchez and woody love triangle already!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Looks like money really DOES buy you happiness after all....lol.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Note frightening forearm and hands. Looks like an extra in the original version of Total Recall. God knows what horrors lurk "elsewhere".
    A fake rack you could chip a tooth on, separated by a 2 inch gap exposing a boney chest plate? That kinda horror?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    A fake rack you could chip a tooth on, separated by a 2 inch gap exposing a boney chest plate? That kinda horror?
    Not what I had envisioned, but plausible none-the-less.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Bah. So she's old. Women get old, too, you know....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Note frightening forearm and hands. Looks like an extra in the original version of Total Recall. God knows what horrors lurk "elsewhere"
    when was the last time you had your vision checked?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    The Johnson family is worth 13.5 Billion. He owns most of J&J which employs 117000 people world wide. Although semi retired he doesn't thrive in the limelight. It's just not him. So I accept his words that he wants winner and will keep us headed in that direction.
    That's just not true. Woody has nothing to do with the family business. State Street Bank and Vanguard own the majority of the company, no Woody. Woody owns an investment firm and the Jets. That's it.

Everything else may or may not be true, but so many on this board confuse Woody's wealth with that of J & J. There is no connection other than the name.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    That's just not true. Woody has nothing to do with the family business. State Street Bank and Vanguard own the majority of the company, no Woody. Woody owns an investment firm and the Jets. That's it.

Everything else may or may not be true, but so many on this board confuse Woody's wealth with that of J & J. There is no connection other than the name.
    wasnt woody put out to pasture by j&j and told to stay away from the business?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

she has man hands.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

My vision is fine. I just don't find her plastic, boney looks attractive. Two years from now, she will disappear into an image of an x-ray.

You like her? Fine, salute.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    she has man hands.
    Please see my comments from the other image above.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    My vision is fine. I just don't find her plastic, boney looks attractive. Two years from now, she will disappear into an image of an x-ray.

You like her? Fine, salute.
    shes a pretty hot looking piece of azz for a dolt like woody johnson.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    shes a pretty hot looking piece of azz for a dolt like woody johnson.
    I'm thinking that with Woody's money, I'd have a standing order at several modeling agencies both here and in the Orient.

Agree that Woody is a dolt.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please see my comments from the other image above.
    LOL Total Recall!!!.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post

It's an accurate gauge of how dumb/resentful/envious so many Jets "fans" are.

Johnson has had nothing to do with J&J the corporation for decades,
    except only as an fortunate heir, yet we are saddled with endless, clueless posts about Band-aids, shampoo, Q-Tips and hip replacements in respect to the Jets.

No less of an heir to $ than Little Jimmy Dolan, Jonny Kraft, John Mara etc.

That fine contribution aside said you were going to leave us alone today Parolee...now git

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    The Johnson family is worth 13.5 Billion. He owns most of J&J which employs 117000 people world wide. Although semi retired he doesn't thrive in the limelight. It's just not him. So I accept his words that he wants winner and will keep us headed in that direction.

Woody don't own 'most of J&J'. He never worked for J&J except for piddling jobs as a teen.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/28/sp...anted=all&_r=0

Now, I bet Woody inherited a lot of money that was derived from J&J that he used to start/seed his businesses....but he isn't involved with the business of J&J and hasn't really ever been.