Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tweets & News 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    He's a Jets fan through and through...And we all know if you listen to him consistently its his nature to be "half full" and a drama queen.

But...you can't argue with what he tweeted...
    Yes I can, because I understand football, something he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    like him or not bb is the best coach in the nfl and he did walk away from this organization.
    Like it or not without Tom Brady, Bill Belicheat is Mike Mularkey in a hood.

IRVING -- The Cowboys’ desire to sign quarterback Tony Romo to a long-term contract extension this off-season hasn’t changed despite his three interceptions Sunday night in a do-or-die loss at Washington.

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett wouldn’t specifically address Romo’s contract status Monday, but he did fully support his quarterback.

Romo is under contract in 2013. The Cowboys tried to sign him to a long-term contract extension during the season, but Romo asked to table the talks until after the season to concentrate on football.

“We have a great belief of Tony Romo as our quarterback,” Garrett said. “Tony has won a lot of big games for us, too, to get us to the point where we can play for the division in Week 17 in consecutive years. We all know that we want to take the next step, and Tony is going to be a big part of that going forward. You have to understand the whole body of work. You have to understand that winning is how we get evaluated. He’s done a lot of great things for this franchise. We’re excited about him being our quarterback.”
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dal...our-future.ece

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Report: Jets request interview with Caldwell: Searching for a general manager to replace Mike Tannenbaum, t... http://es.pn/10JMZwy #nyj

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    Jets may have to do what the Bears did last year in their GM search ... Tell candidates Rex is in for 2013, but 2014 will be up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Shocking! Coming from a guy that the Jets never do anything wrong, and just 1 play away from going 16-0 every year.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Shocking! Coming from a guy that the Jets never do anything wrong, and just 1 play away from going 16-0 every year.
    Wait......are you implying that that isn't true?

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Per Fox, #jets have also requested to speak with Falcons' Dave Caldwell for GM opening. Currently looking at people from 49ers, Giants too

I would argue otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    Like it or not without Tom Brady, Bill Belicheat is Mike Mularkey in a hood.
    Managed to have the Pats 11-5 in 08' w/ Matt Cassell at QB.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Cardinals vice president of player personnel Steve Keim is scheduled to interview this week for the San Diego Chargers' GM job.

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Jets finished 30th in offense. Worst finish since 2005 (31st). Jets have not had a top 10 offense since 1998 #nyj
    Damn, who was the HC that year?

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    Jets may have to do what the Bears did last year in their GM search ... Tell candidates Rex is in for 2013, but 2014 will be up to them.
    We've been saying this for the last few days. And this is probably what is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Greentide View Post
    Managed to have the Pats 11-5 in 08' w/ Matt Cassell at QB.
    That was the last year they had a really good defense with Vrabel, Harrison, Bruschi etc.

Haven't been able to replace those guys since.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    That was the last year they had a really good defense with Vrabel, Harrison, Bruschi etc.

Haven't been able to replace those guys since.
    In 08 they were 8th in scoring and 8th in points allowed..

@JayGlazer: Bears requested permission to interview Cowboys special teams coach Joe DeCamillis for their head coaching vacancy. Very respected coach

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    I would argue otherwise.

Yeah, ok skippy!

Jets Insider VIP
    Greeny is a tool, and Beningo, who is probably the most competent of the 3, is struck by his recent fame and loves to pound the table as part of his new mantra.

Carton is a know-nothing douche.
    Yeah.... Most of the country listens to mike and Mike and much of NY to Beningo. Yet we should listen to bulletin board posters who self proclaim their knowledge of football.

You have isolated and alienated probably 80 percent of posters here and you think you would be accepted if chosen to replace these guys.

THAT is sad and laughable ......

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Yeah.... Most of the country listens to mike and Mike and much of NY to Beningo. Yet we should listen to bulletin board posters who self proclaim their knowledge of football.

You have isolated and alienated probably 80 percent of posters here and you think you would be accepted if chosen to replace these guys.

THAT is sad and laughable ......
    Huh? Where did I say I should replace anybody? I never made any such claim.

Alienated posters on the board? Why because I don't agree with their own bombastic and brash style on the team or topic?

I'm not posting here to win a popularity contest, I'm just another emotionally charged Jets fan, as most are here.

@JasonLaCanfora: I'm getting the sense more and more than Kelly stays at Oregon, but we shall see. Also expect Andy Reid to end up with the Cards job

@AdamSchefter: Andy Reid has emerged as the leading candidate to become Arizona's next HC and could be named to job by end of the week, per league sources.

@AdamSchefter: One league source said he was "95 percent" certain former Eagles HC Andy Reid will wind up coaching the Cardinals.
    Last edited by C Mart; 01-01-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Huh? Where did I say I should replace anybody? I never made any such claim.

Alienated posters on the board? Why because I don't agree with their own bombastic and brash style on the team or topic?

I'm not posting here to win a popularity contest, I'm just another emotionally charged Jets fan, as most are here.
    Read your post 109 ...... You claim you know football, Greeny doesn't.

read Greenys bio....he has paid his dues and knows more about sports as he does it 24 7 and has for 25 years.