Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Tweets & News 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    To clarify, all we see of late is the radical portion of alleged realists from both sides of the aisle... In every thread you end up with a glass half empty 'realist' attacking the poster from the opposite spectrum or vice versa, rather than the merit of the post itself.

If you can't see that, or if the other guilty parties can't, I don't know what to tell you all...

I'll get off my soap box and let the thread progress...

Just do me a favor over the next couple days. Keep an eye out for what I'm saying... Perhaps if enough adults realized they've been letting children run the daycare, we can get back to civil discourse on the board...
    Interesting. Children. Daycare. Got it.

Tell you what. I'll gladly sit in the sidelines No problem here.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I hate the Strip more this season than any other...

The truth of the matter is, you're part of the problem. So is C Mart, DDNY, McGinley, the Tebowites, sg3, Rextillion, etc... I'm pretty ****ing sick of only seeing entire pages of threads cluttered with you folks complaining about one another...

Grow the **** up.
    Cry me a river.

I discuss the Jets in a respectful manner. Same for C Mart and McG who both BTW contribute important news to this forum. If my opinions are negative that is bc he team sucks.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post

Don't.

You are a bright spot here.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Don't.

You are a bright spot here.
    Agreed 99% ;-)

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post

Please don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Right, 16-0, that's what I think.

You used to be a good poster, you've been garbage of late!
    Cmon dude. What's wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Cmon dude. What's wrong with you?
    What? I'm getting it from all angles, it gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    What? I'm getting it from all angles, it gets old.
    So is your behavior cmon.

I go away for a couple of hours and this thread has gone from news to RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE. You guys, seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    So is your behavior cmon.
    Go back and read my posts.

I've done nothing but contribute to the board, in the theme of what is transpiring with the team. Then I get some jackass with a trolling post, a callout, an accusation, etc etc, I don't need to take their ****, and I'm not going to, sorry.

I try to ignore most of it for the board, and will continue to do so, but I'm not going to just take it without giving it back when it is unwarranted.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    Interesting. Tony Khan leading Jags effort on that. RT @ByTimGraham Brandon says Bills will commit to new-age analytics http://bit.ly/12WxNvm

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
    Per source, what will Andy Reid's pitch to the #Cardinals will be: "I can fix Kevin Kolb." Arizona would like to keep Kolb if possible.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
    Browns president Joe Banner is also among those in Arizona. Interviewed Cards DC Ray Horton, but primarily to make a pitch for Chip Kelly...

Browns and Eagles still primed to take their best shot at Kelly. Whoever doesnt get him will push for Bill O'Brien I'm told

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    Also sounds like, early on, 49ers personnel man Tom Gamble is atop the Jets' list. Bill Polian apparently went to bat for him big-time w/NY.

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    The one thing #jets Won't have to overhaul this offseason: http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201...l#incart_river

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot
    The #jets have scheduled an interview w/ former #browns gm Tom Heckert. But another team - not cardinals - is heavily pursuing him.

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    RT @MaryKayCabot: The #jets have scheduled an interview w/ former #browns gm Tom Heckert

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    The #Jets have scheduled interview with former Browns GM Tom Heckert, per @MaryKayCabot.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    I think upgrading the offensive line should be a priority for sure but you can't use a top-10 pick on a guard or RT and that's where the line needs help. We need a playmaker bad. A trade down for more picks would be ideal of course but don't know that anyone would want our #9
    I'm watching the Noles game and their QB Manuel looks very good; not NFL ready like Luck or RG3 but he could benefit siting on the bench for a year. He's lightning quick, and very intuitive in the pocket. He throws the ball like a dart that reminds me of Mathew Stafford. Draft Daddy rates him a 29th pick. We could trade down and get him and a guard. It's just one possibility

Add the Eagles to teams Broncos coordinator Mike McCoy will meet with this weekend. Heavy interest in him. AZ and CHI also to speak to him

All League
    Gonna be pissed if we draft a defensive player with our 1st round pick, again. I hope the new GM understands the basic truth that you have to have talent on offense to score points and win games.
    I agree with you buzz but the problem is where we're picking in this draft offensive skill players are awful. Some of the best pass rushers can be had in the to 10 though. It's BPA this year

I think upgrading the offensive line should be a priority for sure but you can't use a top-10 pick on a guard or RT and that's where the line needs help. We need a playmaker bad. A trade down for more picks would be ideal of course but don't know that anyone would want our #9
    The problem with trading down is that someone needs to want to trade up, and the talent in this draft point to the fact that there's nobody to trade up for

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    I'm watching the Noles game and their QB Manuel looks very good; not NFL ready like Luck or RG3 but he could benefit siting on the bench for a year. He's lightning quick, and very intuitive in the pocket. He throws the ball like a dart that reminds me of Mathew Stafford. Draft Daddy rates him a 29th pick. We could trade down and get him and a guard. It's just one possibility
    I like the look of Manuel too, although he had an inconsistent year and needs polishing. Great physical gifts such as height, strength, mobility and arm make him a very interesting developmental pick. Would love to get him in the 2nd round and let him learn from a new OC and new QB coach. He kind of plays like Big Ben did coming out of college, IMO.
    Last edited by mrcoops; 01-01-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Um, just to be clear, as previously reported here, Andy Reid arrives in Arizona for his formal interview there tomorrow (Wednesday).

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Benigno the same --- another so called jet fan on the phone with Bill Belichick dozens of times kissing his behind too

He's a member of the press and has a job to do for a radio station... He's not being paid to be a Jets' fan. Same goes for Greeny @ ESPN. Why do people not understand this?

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
    Mort: Keep an eye on Jon Gruden as a coaching candidate http://wp.me/p14QSB-6QW6
    Is it true? Or is it Bret Favre's Retirement x Ron Paul for Libertarian Candidate?

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
    Jon Gruden speaks on his future, sort of http://wp.me/p14QSB-6QWH
    LOLOL! He's cagey. In the interest of deflecting the current rabble babble rabble that happened after you left for a couple of hours, I've got a couple more Gruden links here:

Jon Gruden on Tim Tebow:

Jon Gruden's QB Camp: Tim Tebow
    April 13, 2010 7:00 PM ET | ESPN Sportscenter
    http://espn.go.com/blog/sportscenter...camp-tim-tebow

Jon Gruden on Tim Tebow: Hard-nosed, clutch, premier competitor
    Posted by Michael David Smith | October 12, 2011, 9:41 AM EST | NBC Sports
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...er-competitor/[/quote]