Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tweets & News 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Read your post 109 ...... You claim you know football, Greeny doesn't.

read Greenys bio....he has paid his dues and knows more about sports as he does it 24 7 and has for 25 years.
    Greeny is a tennis fan first .... Nuph said.

@JasonLaCanfora: Add former Browns GM Tom Heckert to the names being pursued for Jets GM job. Caldwell, Ross, Gamble also in mix

read Greenys bio....he has paid his dues and knows more about sports as he does it 24 7 and has for 25 years.
    I hate the Strip more this season than any other...

The truth of the matter is, you're part of the problem. So is C Mart, DDNY, McGinley, the Tebowites, sg3, Rextillion, etc... I'm pretty ****ing sick of only seeing entire pages of threads cluttered with you folks complaining about one another...

Grow the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    greeny is a worse phony as a jet "fan" than even benigno
    He's a disgruntled fan just like everyone else here. I've been a Jet fan for 30 years with PSLs. Im disgusted with this team. You're unbelievable sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Greentide View Post
    Managed to have the Pats 11-5 in 08' w/ Matt Cassell at QB.
    Don't bother responding to that hater. You'll never change his mind that BB and Kraft are responsible for the apocalypse, the spread of Aids in Africa, the last tsunami in Taiwan, and the ruination of the NFL.

Just look at his sig, a quote attributed to Josh McDaniels. Problem is, McDaniels never said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Greeny is a tennis fan first .... Nuph said.
    Confusing him with Chris Russo?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post

The truth of the matter is, you're part of the problem. So is C Mart, DDNY, McGinley, the Tebowites, sg3, Rextillion, etc... I'm pretty ****ing sick of only seeing entire pages of threads cluttered with you folks complaining about one another...

Grow the **** up.
    Dik head.....I'm defending Greenberg. Whats your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Shocking! Coming from a guy that the Jets never do anything wrong, and just 1 play away from going 16-0 every year.

Right, 16-0, that's what I think.

You used to be a good poster, you've been garbage of late!

Greeny is a tool, I only to listen to the man for 5 minutes, I don't need to read his bio!

Not very civil of you!

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Jets finished 30th in offense. Worst finish since 2005 (31st). Jets have not had a top 10 offense since 1998 #nyj
    Gonna be pissed if we draft a defensive player with our 1st round pick, again. I hope the new GM understands the basic truth that you have to have talent on offense to score points and win games.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    Confusing him with Chris Russo?
    Mmmmmm possibly .... But I coulda swore Greeny was a tennis guy. I'm definitely not above saying its possible I am wrong.

Banned

Grow the **** up.

+100000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Gonna be pissed if we draft a defensive player with our 1st round pick, again. I hope the new GM understands the basic truth that you have to have talent on offense to score points and win games.
    I would be angry if they did draft offense with the first pick UNLESS its an OL.

No real game breaking talent offensively worthy of being taken that high.

Grow the **** up.
    + quadrillion ... although I would not have named names ... I think we have all been frustrated by the season ... In every crowd you will have blind faith followers, haters, philosophers, bandwagonweers etcetera etcetera .... Point being everyone has an opinion that is what these boards are for .. Although I wish people would be open to the fact that maybe someone might post something intelligent besides themselves and thus have their opinion swayed once in a blue moon ... This place has become as partisan as DC.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I would be angry if they did draft offense with the first pick UNLESS its an OL.

No real game breaking talent offensively worthy of being taken that high.
    I think upgrading the offensive line should be a priority for sure but you can't use a top-10 pick on a guard or RT and that's where the line needs help. We need a playmaker bad. A trade down for more picks would be ideal of course but don't know that anyone would want our #9

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    @JasonLaCanfora: Add former Browns GM Tom Heckert to the names being pursued for Jets GM job. Caldwell, Ross, Gamble also in mix
    Nice!

Grow the **** up.
    For providing info? Whatever.

To clarify, all we see of late is the radical portion of alleged realists from both sides of the aisle... In every thread you end up with a glass half empty 'realist' attacking the poster from the opposite spectrum or vice versa, rather than the merit of the post itself.

If you can't see that, or if the other guilty parties can't, I don't know what to tell you all...

I'll get off my soap box and let the thread progress...

Just do me a favor over the next couple days. Keep an eye out for what I'm saying... Perhaps if enough adults realized they've been letting children run the daycare, we can get back to civil discourse on the board...

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Mk, everyone quit *****ing and moaning. Either post news/tweets or go be rustled elsewhere.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Mark Sanchez says he believes he'll be back with Jets next season, wants "another crack at this thing." Story: http://nydn.us/VpOauL #nyj

I think Mark is ON Crack if he really thinks that......