Thread: Adrian Peterson averaged 4.1 yards per carry this year....AFTER contact.

Adrian Peterson averaged 4.1 yards per carry this year....AFTER contact.

That's insane.

If you're going to ground and pound in 2012, that's about the only guy you could do it with. Everyone else needs to find a quarterback, us included. The only back on our team that averaged 4.1 yards per carry, total, was McKnight, and he only had 30 carries (for some reason).

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    That's insane.

If you're going to ground and pound in 2012, that's about the only guy you could do it with. Everyone else needs to find a quarterback, us included. The only back on our team that averaged 4.1 yards per carry, total, was McKnight, and he only had 30 carries (for some reason).
    Yeah, that is insane.

But are you really trying to tell me that AP is better than the three headed monster of Greene, Powell, and McKnight?

It's really fun to watch him play. Which I find weird for a RB, but every hand off he gets it's just exciting and looks like he's going 110% every time with each carry.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    That's insane.

He's just an awesome player. Love watching him play.

After having the most boring starting back imaginable this season, I can only imagine how great it must be for Vikings fans to watch AP literally carry the team to the playoffs

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by eric1520 View Post
    Yeah, that is insane.

But are you really trying to tell me that AP is better than the three headed monster of Greene, Powell, and McKnight?

one player like AP is the difference between constant playoffs and 6-10.

I wonder how AP would have handled the ny media after his early career fumbling problems. Our reporters and sojfs would have been vicious.

Hall Of Fame
    After the last four years of watching this team I want an Arena League offense.

To hell with defense. We have two guys that might become legit pass rushers. Time to leave the defense alone and go all-in on offense.