Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injuries

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I'm sure the Ravens would have used Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs' injuries as excuses as well.

But they're too busy preparing for their playoff game against Indy.
    They have a serviceable QB, and one of the best GMs in the league. We have 3 3rd stringers. I said at the beginning of the year that all I wanted from Sanchez was to take command of the huddle, and be decisive. Obviously he chose to go the other way. If Rex made the playoffs this year it would have been one for the ages. If we had, say Matt Moore, we make the playoffs easily.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    imo the training is certainly a part of it. other teams like the patsies just don't seem to have their fair share. but some of these injuries are also in player attitude. players who want to get on the field don't seem to get injured that much.
    I often wondered how Troy Polamolo never got injured. He hits like a tank and flies around recklessly; well he finally did. I think conditioning helps but when you play a lot in games I think it helps develop dynamic muscles that you don't get from weights or slo mo exercises.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    I often wondered how Troy Polamolo never got injured. He hits like a tank and flies around recklessly; well he finally did. I think conditioning helps but when you play a lot in games I think it helps develop dynamic muscles that you don't get from weights or slo mo exercises.
    Troy get hurt A LOT!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Troy get hurt A LOT!
    Not in past years. He was a beast until recently. This is the first year I recall. He's 31 so I guess parts are wearing out.