Thread: NIU Vs Florida State

Jets Insider VIP

NIU Vs Florida State

LETS GO NIU!

Undrafted Free Agent
    I want to see if NIU 's QB is the real deal. Lynch I think is his name

I love Rashad Greene, #80 WR on FSU. Sophomore stud wide receiver

Hall Of Fame
    A few guys in this game we might be interested in.

If Werner is there at #9 he will be the BAP. But we already have Wilk and Coples.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
    I want to see if NIU 's QB is the real deal. Lynch I think is his name
    Not the real deal. I follow MAC football. Will not be an NFL qb. Think Brad Gadkowski-ish. Way too short, his delivery makes him even shorter. FSU will have at least 7 tipped passes at the line. FSU 46 NIU 17

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sash1 View Post
    Not the real deal. I follow MAC football. Will not be an NFL qb. Think Brad Gadkowski-ish. Way too short, his delivery makes him even shorter. FSU will have at least 7 tipped passes at the line. FSU 46 NIU 17
    He's the real deal for a college QB. Not everyone has to translate to the NFL.

He may have shot off his mouth to much this week and gave life to an FSU defense that was likely prepared to sleep walk through this game.

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    He's the real deal for a college QB. Not everyone has to translate to the NFL.

He may have shot off his mouth to much this week and gave life to an FSU defense that was likely prepared to sleep walk through this game.
    Dont even think hes the real deal for a college qb. Now his predecessor Chandler Harnish was a stud college qb (later was drafted in the Mr. Irrelevant spot...last overall pick by the Colts). I thought that the guy posting was asking what kind of qb Lynch would translate into on the NFL level. Again, not sold on Lynch even on the MAC college level after 1 year. Dont love his game

All League
    Tommylee Lewis #15 for NIU & Nick O'Leary #35 for FSU, who is Jack Nicklaus' grandson, played HS football together at Dwyer HS in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. It's about an hour north of where they are playing tonight.
    Just a little useless info.

edit: just realized the first two pictures I have below are at Dwyer HS!!

Florida State is keeping NIU in the game. A fumble and a missed FG.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sash1 View Post
    Dont even think hes the real deal for a college qb. Now his predecessor Chandler Harnish was a stud college qb (later was drafted in the Mr. Irrelevant spot...last overall pick by the Colts). I thought that the guy posting was asking what kind of qb Lynch would translate into on the NFL level. Again, not sold on Lynch even on the MAC college level after 1 year. Dont love his game
    With all due respect to your opinion, Chandler Harnish's best season was less productive than Lynch this year, in this year's MAC is a tougher division than last years, so I struggle to agree that Harnish was a stud college QB, yet Lynch isn't in his same level at the college level. Lynch had 43 total TD's, 4733 total yards and a 63% completion rate. Harnish best season was 39 TD's, 4595 yards and 62% completion rate.

At the very least, Lynch is on par with Harnish at the college level.

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    With all due respect to your opinion, Chandler Harnish's best season was less productive than Lynch this year, in this year's MAC is a tougher division than last years, so I struggle to agree that Harnish was a stud college QB, yet Lynch isn't in his same level at the college level. Lynch had 43 total TD's, 4733 total yards and a 63% completion rate. Harnish best season was 39 TD's, 4595 yards and 62% completion rate.

At the very least, Lynch is on par with Harnish at the college level.
    numbers wise very similar, yes indeed. But Harnish just had that "it" factor. Guy was a winner. Every time a game was close he would always come up with big plays and lead his team on big game winning drives

Niu offense looks like the jets wildcat

Jets Insider VIP
    I'd take Florida's QB over Sanchez. Manuel is not highly rated but looks quick and reactive.

Veteran
    i think i want EJ Manuel in jets green next year.

Well that's game.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    Not sure if he will be there in 2nd round. And IMO 9th overall is a reach.

All League
    Easy to look great against a MAC defense with an hour and a half to pass each time.

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    Manuel is another GREAT ATHLETE from TIDEWATER AREA OF VA!!! He would look great in JET GREEN & WHITE!!! HUGE MOBLE QB!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Only way FSU was losing this game is if they beat themselves.

I guarantee you Lynch has never been caught before in the MAC like he was by the sideline on that one third down. He can't outrun FSU's DL let alone their LBs and DBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    Easy to look great against a MAC defense with an hour and a half to pass each time.
    Manuel is garbage, please pass on him he hasn't impressed me if he was any good they should be winning by 30 points right now.