Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Steve Serby KILLING Rex Ryan - "RexGate" In Full Swing

Do some people actually think it's Rex's decision right now whether to talk to the media?

And it's not like the guy is NOT going to talk either.. He'll absolutely talk

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Can't believe that article consitutes journalism.

There are posters here who write better than than Serby. He's worse than Cimini.
    You just have to laugh.

2010-11: Rex talks too much; he's a jackass.

2013: Rex clams up; he deserves to be fired.

Oh and FYI. Serby pressed charges against Todd. The DA refused to prosecute -- He knew Serby was a whiny b!tch back in 1981. Why is JI 32 years behind the curve about this clown?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    LOLz, I love watching skippy get owned.

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Wow

July 15 2012.

In your obsessive digging of the archives I guess this chowd troll and his chubby sidekicked missed where I apologized for using that term and not made that insulting error again
    Last edited by sg3; 01-02-2013 at 09:34 AM.

CleatMarks did a LOT of digging to find THAT, didn't he?

Or maybe he just saved this message for a rainy day or something......perhaps he's STALKING sg3!

Lower than low is when you can't even own up to your own shortcomings.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    CleatMarks did a LOT of digging to find THAT, didn't he?

Or maybe he just saved this message for a rainy day or something......perhaps he's STALKING sg3!
    I have all of his posts in my database where I cross reference them with keywords. I run them on IBM's Watson servers for quick access

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Lower than low is when you can't even own up to your own shortcomings.
    First special needs children jokes, now Stokes.

It has to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Patman,i enjoy talking with you and everybody else here. Here comes the but,but what you just posted is ridiculous. He's been slammed week after week, about everything,tebow, sanchez, play calling, etc, etc, and he never hid,or looked to end his pressers early
    He has been slammed since thanksgiving. But he was required by the nfl to give a 15 min after every game. You can't end them early without a fine as long as questions are being asked. He is not required by rule to do a press conference now and is not doing so, but he never has an issue with doing them when the team was doing well. That is the point i think the media is making.

heh, i think they are scum and the enemy of fans and teams, Fans and players all want the team to do well, the media just wants a story, the story now is rex wont give a press conference, now out come the tin foil hats with conspiracies, and then they get to do stories on the conspiracies. All it does is upset the fanbase and make is sound worse than it is.

If hiring or firing new or existing coaches is not in hie realm, let him say so. if no decisions have been made on FA let him say so. The story is not about the season anymore but about him not speaking about it.

Right now by not speaking he leaves himself open to speculation, which is great for them.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    I have all of his posts in my database where I cross reference them with keywords. I run them on IBM's Watson servers for quick access
    Hmmm...."Watson" servers?

SG3, you were placed on my ignore list yesterday, so your just banging your head against the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Making jokes about special needs persons is lower than low. There are posters here at JI who have family members with such disabilities. They shouldn't have to read your smarmy attempts at humor at their expense.

An apology would be a good stsrt
    This is great. We have probably the most vicious attacker on this forum trolling on the phrase---"remedial learner". This guy is like a five year old---

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    SG3, you were placed on my ignore list yesterday, so your just banging your head against the wall.
    Don't ignore him. He is to easy to ridicule.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    SOJFs and Jet haters wanted RR to be quiet, now they want talk.

Par for the course
    Yes, I wanted him to be quiet when guaranteeing SB rings and meeting presidents. I wanted him to be quiet when he bumbles his way through his press conferences trying to lie and make **** up about Tebow and how Mark gives us the best chance to win. I wanted him to be quiet about saying this is the best roster he's had since he became coach. To be quite honest it's to the point of embarrassment when he speaks. He just fumbling over his words, giving double speak, can't even form sentences.... He's completely incapable of making a professional statement. It's not a matter of giving the press the answers they want, it's a matter of delivering a message competently and professionally while under fire. Rex can't do that, which is why he's not saying anything. Did you guys not watch his last press conference after BUF? Or his last 20 before that? He's completely cracked up under the spotlight. You really think Woody wants to roll that out there to give a message to the fans that inspires any kind of confidence?

Wow

July 15 2012.

In your obsessive digging of the archives I guess this chowd troll and his chubby sidekicked missed where I apologized for using that term and not made that insulting error again
    Maybe you have to pull out the old apology again for lying out of your a$$, yet again.

Far more egregious than what Cleatmarks said is this gem from Nov 12...

Too busy feeling sorry for that ugly little girl in your avatar having to endure having a retarded father

Seriously you are a moron who deserves no response to your attention whoring posts

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=37

Talk about crossing the line. Insulting someone's little girl. What a lowlife. What a fraud.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 01-02-2013 at 10:17 AM.

OMG this is too funny! SG, keep being a huge source of LOLs on this board. You're therapy bro. Therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    This is great. We have probably the most vicious attacker on this forum trolling on the phrase---"remedial learner". This guy is like a five year old---
    like?

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Maybe you have to pull out the old apology again for lying out of your a$$, yet again.

Far more egregious than what Cleatmarks said is this gem from Nov 12...

Talk about crossing the line. Insulting someone's little girl. What a lowlife. What a fraud.
    Wow... SG you really said that bro? Seriously, what's your problem man?

Jets Insider VIP
    Oh great

Reptilleon and his chowd troll pals

The great SOJF-Chowd Alliance

Enjoy this thread...It's yours