Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tweets & News 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Sorry, you are totally incorrect.
    Actually, I'm not. Google it. Not my fault that you guys don't know the difference between phrases, mate.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    #Jets calling it "season-ending" news conference. In reality, season ended a month ago.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Well, I'll be ... #Jets announce season-ending news conf for next Tuesday. It will include Woody Johnson, Rex Ryan.

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    An NFL spokesman says they are looking into whether the Jets are in violation of NFL rules by not conducing the press conference this week.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Actually, I'm not. Google it. Not my fault that you guys don't know the difference between phrases, mate.
    Gang bangs providing the female is willing is fine but it can be Gang rape which is quite different..

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    #Jets calling it "season-ending" news conference. In reality, season ended a month ago.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Well, I'll be ... #Jets announce season-ending news conf for next Tuesday. It will include Woody Johnson, Rex Ryan.

An NFL spokesman says they are looking into whether the Jets are in violation of NFL rules by not conducing the press conference this week.
    Okay, so their in violation. Pay the fine and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Sorry, you are totally incorrect.
    For the record, a "gang bang" means that multiple men share the same woman sexually. It is consensual.

When a woman is violated by more than one man against her will, it is termed "gang rape".

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    For the record, a "gang bang" means that multiple men share the same woman sexually. It is consensual.

When a woman is violated by more than one man against her will, it is termed "gang rape".
    Unless their Oriental then it's Gangum style..

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Gang bangs providing the female is willing is fine but it can be Gang rape which is quite different..
    That's pretty much my point; there's a difference between the two phrases. Captain Appropriate and Beerfish are confusing the two for being the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Okay, so their in violation. Pay the fine and move on.
    Is it if you don't have the conference that week or can you announce it and have it a short time after?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

That's pretty much my point; there's a difference between the two phrases. Captain Appropriate and Beerfish are confusing the two for being the same.

Is it if you don't have the conference that week or can you announce it and have it a short time after?
    Maybe because every time they did it it wasn't consensual??

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Maybe because every time they did it it wasn't consensual??
    Why they gotta project their own flaws onto me doe?

It is cold today. RT @jetsfan2810: now u all stop complaining ... o wait you guys will find something else to complain about

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Jets are, in fact, in violation of NFL media policy re: head coach availability after season, per document sent to me by Greg Aiello #nyj

NFL Media Policy reads, in part, teams much "hold a news conference during the week following the end of its season with its head coach..."

For a guy that mostly makes up **** for a living, he's rather upset over the fact that he didn't have a real source for a few days.
    Last edited by McGinley; 01-02-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Updated: Rex Ryan skips town to go on mini-vacation, Jets violate NFL media policy, announce presser for next wk. http://nydn.us/Wl6R1X #nyj

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    So to settle this issue with #Jets, the @nfl is looking into the situation, per spokesman. They are in violation of the policy.

Updated: Rex Ryan skips town to go on mini-vacation, Jets violate NFL media policy, announce presser for next wk. http://nydn.us/Wl6R1X #nyj

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    So to settle this issue with #Jets, the @nfl is looking into the situation, per spokesman. They are in violation of the policy.
    Again, who cares? Pay the fine and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Again, who cares? Pay the fine and move on.
    Apparently, Mehta cares. A lot. A. LOT.

Hall Of Fame
    So this means Ryan is staying, I'm assuming.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Doe.

Banned
    Jets are, in fact, in violation of NFL media policy re: head coach availability after season, per document sent to me by Greg Aiello #nyj

NFL Media Policy reads, in part, teams much "hold a news conference during the week following the end of its season with its head coach..."
    Holy f*ck, what a c*nt this guy is.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Not necessarily. It could go either way.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/mea...on-of/gangbang

gangbang

noun

• a session of sex involving multiple men and a single female. Sometimes used in the context of rape.

I suppose it all depends where you look or who you believe.

McGinley, while I find you funny sometimes, you're not quite as funny or witty as you seem to think. Now let's move on.

A good point coming out of this is that since Rex is out of town while this GM search is going on tells us is that Rex will have limited say or action into choosing the GM.

Manish is starting to use his brain a little bit.

Hall Of Fame
    I could also not give a single damn less about what someone I don't even know thinks, lol.
    What about me?