Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Tweets & News 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    http://onlineslangdictionary.com/mea...on-of/gangbang

gangbang

noun

• a session of sex involving multiple men and a single female. Sometimes used in the context of rape.

I suppose it all depends where you look or who you believe.

McGinley, while I find you funny sometimes, you're not quite as funny or witty as you seem to think. Now let's move on.
    Sometimes...sometimes...sometimes...sometimes...so metimes...

Convenient how you completely ignore the fact that there is already a separate phrase for what you're thinking "gang bang" means. I mean, I can understand how you could confuse the two because they are very similar phrases. Just accept the fact that you ****ed up and typed before knowing what you were talking about and be done with it. Stay rustled.

Last edited by McGinley; 01-02-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Veteran
    this just makes everything more apparent that Woody Johnson is the downfall of this franchise. the circus he created this season along will set the franchise back 10+ years. the characters and egos he has in the front office, coaching staff and roster has completely ruined it. the fact that they aren't speaking to the media or having year end press conferences is just another act in this circus and terrible excuse for a franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    What about me?
    I know you intimately doe.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

I pray not biblically.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    U R MY 5EVAR, BB

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I pray not biblically.
    Pray on, preacher!

Why don't I just play the Chuck Woolery role in this relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Why don't I just play the Chuck Woolery role in this relationship?
    You can play the "not involved" role.

#NoSechzForEcks

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Sometimes...sometimes...sometimes...sometimes...so metimes...

Convenient how you completely ignore the fact that there is already a separate phrase for what you're thinking "gang bang" means. Just accept the fact that you ****ed up and typed before knowing what you were talking about and be done with it. Stay rustled.

Dude - drop it and move on. Your comment was indeed pretty classless. But no need to dwell.

You can play the "not involved" role.

#NoSechzForEcks
    I tell ya, try to make a joke in this place and you get walloped.

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    this just makes everything more apparent that Woody Johnson is the downfall of this franchise. the circus he created this season along will set the franchise back 10+ years. the characters and egos he has in the front office, coaching staff and roster has completely ruined it. the fact that they aren't speaking to the media or having year end press conferences is just another act in this circus and terrible excuse for a franchise.
    oh please the Jets owe the media nothing....getting painted as a circus and as clowns...anonymous sources...etc...they dont have to please the media....if I were the Jets I would give a complete media blackout......regardless of how mich the fine was....

I tell ya, try to make a joke in this place and you get walloped.
    Gotta earn that D, breh. That's just how the game is played.

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Alrighty then. RT @Deadspin: Relax, everyone. Rex Ryan is just on vacation with his wife in the Bahamas. http://deadsp.in/kT3Vijl

All League
    Charter JI Member

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Jets are, in fact, in violation of NFL media policy re: head coach availability after season, per document sent to me by Greg Aiello #nyj
    And your in violation of journalism code and ethics when you constantly makes stories up with fictional "unnamed sources"....so what is your point Manish?
    Last edited by IndianaJet; 01-02-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Dude - drop it and move on. Your comment was indeed pretty classless. But no need to dwell.
    Will do. Simply defending my stance that I wasn't going as far as Jordy thought.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    And your in violation of journalism code and ethics when you constantly makes stories up with fictional "unnamed sources"....so what is you're point Manish?
    lol @ the idea of Manish Mehta ever having a point. Dude is just a straight up jerk who wants nothing more than to rip on the Jets forever.

Bob Glauber ‏@BobGlauber
    Per @GregAiello, there is no rule that requires a head coach to speak within a week after the season ends. Will continue checking though

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@RichCimini: #Jets GM interviews will commence on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @RichCimini: #Jets GM interviews will commence on Friday.
    Da fuq? Thought we were already...

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Bob Glauber ‏@BobGlauber
    Per @GregAiello, there is no rule that requires a head coach to speak within a week after the season ends. Will continue checking though

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So Mehta just made that up?

If that's true, he honestly should be fired. enough is enough already.

Jets Insider VIP
    A good point coming out of this is that since Rex is out of town while this GM search is going on tells us is that Rex will have limited say or action into choosing the GM.

Manish is starting to use his brain a little bit.

I don't think Rex should have ANY say as to who the new GM is. Are you kidding?