Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Tweets & News 1/2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    2012 Media Relations Policy

13. SEASON-ENDING NEWS CONFERENCE/OPEN LOCKER ROOM

Every team is required to 1) open its locker room for player interviews the day after the season ends and 2) hold a news conference during the week following the end of its season with its head coach, and/or owner, and/or club president, and/or general manager. The purpose is to respond to fan interest in the conclusion of the teamís season.
    Well, it depends of how you define "week following the end of its season ..."

Every week from here on out is "the week following the end of its season."

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://onlineslangdictionary.com/mea...on-of/gangbang

gangbang

noun

• a session of sex involving multiple men and a single female. Sometimes used in the context of rape.

I suppose it all depends where you look or who you believe.

McGinley, while I find you funny sometimes, you're not quite as funny or witty as you seem to think. Now let's move on.
    Uh oh, Grand master Jordy has not given McGinley his full stamp of approval... LOL, what an egomaniac

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Sometimes...sometimes...sometimes...sometimes...so metimes...

Convenient how you completely ignore the fact that there is already a separate phrase for what you're thinking "gang bang" means. I mean, I can understand how you could confuse the two because they are very similar phrases. Just accept the fact that you ****ed up and typed before knowing what you were talking about and be done with it. Stay rustled.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Uh oh, Grand master Jordy has not given McGinley his full stamp of approval... LOL, what an egomaniac
    Obviously, in your excitement to respond and take yet another opportunity to pop off your piehole, you missed crash's admonition to McJimmies to STFU on the subject.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously, in your excitement to respond and take yet another opportunity to pop off your piehole, you missed crash's admonition to McJimmies to STFU on the subject.
    I didn't miss a damn thing.

And save your pedestal preaching for somebody who gives a ****, you love to talk down to people, I'm not the only one you do this with, but I'm sure as hell going to drag you through the coals when you do.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJet80 View Post
    well if they want gamble they will have to wait until SF loses
    Why? They can still interview him/hire him. He's not a coach. Same as Caldwell from Atlanta

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ProFootballTalk: Saints O.C. Pete Carmichael is currently interviewing for the Bears' head coaching job, per league source.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @ProFootballTalk: Saints O.C. Pete Carmichael is currently interviewing for the Bears' head coaching job, per league source.
    I have not heard his name come up much in the past... How legit do you think he is as a HC candidate?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Conkboy View Post
    I have not heard his name come up much in the past... How legit do you think he is as a HC candidate?
    According to this it may be a little early

http://www.thesaintsnation.com/2012-...ay-caller.html