Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 150

Thread: Francesa is SPOT ON Today

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    The Bears did the same thing this year and won 10 games. So don't tell me that.
    Shhh, SOJF's don't like to be confronted with facts, they just like to b!tch and complain about any and every move made by the organization.

  2. #62
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,134
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Shhh, SOJF's don't like to be confronted with facts, they just like to b!tch and complain about any and every move made by the organization.
    +1 They are in their feeding frenzy mode the more negative stuff the better they feel..

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Mark Sanchez gave the Jets a lead in New England with 90 seconds left.
    Mark Sanchez lost the same game by inexplicably feigning a pass while getting sacked on 2nd down in 4-down territory. High school quarterbacks know better.

    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Mark Sanchez gave the Jets a lead in Tennessee in the 3rd quarter.
    You mean that game he threw 4 INTs and 0 TDs in?

    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Mark Sanchez didn't allow the Dolphins backup QB to have a career day.
    Mark Sanchez is simply the worst quarterback the Jets have ever had. He plays an active role, often solely and inexcusably, in EVERY Jets defeat.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Shhh, SOJF's don't like to be confronted with facts, they just like to b!tch and complain about any and every move made by the organization.
    Yeah? Explain how Woody and Rex can tweak this team back to a competitive level of play. 'Cause the last two years of tweaking have done nothing but show us fans two different ways a team can quit playing before a season ends.

  5. #65
    Wow, and 50 yr fan on the air saying it like it is.
    The Jet brand has a tough hill to climb if fans like him have thrown in the towel. I thought i was the only one embarassed to wear Jet garb, and i live up in Canada where hockey rules supreme (more than half the people up here donít follow the NFL)
    I canít begin to imagine what you New Yorkers are going through, especially with all the success the Giants have had.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianjetsfan View Post
    Wow, and 50 yr fan on the air saying it like it is.
    The Jet brand has a tough hill to climb if fans like him have thrown in the towel. I thought i was the only one embarassed to wear Jet garb, and i live up in Canada where hockey rules supreme (more than half the people up here donít follow the NFL)
    I canít begin to imagine what you New Yorkers are going through, especially with all the success the Giants have had.
    I don't feel sorry for him at all. Or any other fans that buy tickets.

    YOU paid for the tickets, it's YOUR problem.

    Fans don't deserve ANYTHING. It's the FANS fault for paying for tickets.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Shhh, SOJF's don't like to be confronted with facts, they just like to b!tch and complain about any and every move made by the organization.

  8. #68
    Mike Francesca has always had a hard on for the Jets and always will. When one of the Giants is arrested for DUI he still crucifies the Jets and the Jets are wise to avoid him and his station at all costs.

    I don't care what anyone thinks none of us know what went on or goes on within the inner circle of Jets management. The Jets problems this year a combination of a lot of factors but we can't overlook the ridiculous dollars that they have given players who are past their prime.

    Personally I really hope that the Jets have a great year next year so they can shuv it up a lot of people's bung holes. SAR wants Rex gone but it ain't going to happen and by the way his posts of firing Rex are getting tiring and boring but let's also remember that SAR wanted Matt Leinart in the draft and we know what happened to him

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    FOR SALE:

    Set of 4 tickets to see the Jets play the Pittsburgh Steelers, MetLife Stadium, October 10, 2013 at 1PM.

    SAR I
    What will happen to someone who is ejected from a game?
    Any Jets season ticket holder who is ejected from a game will have his/her season tickets revoked. If a non-season ticket holder is ejected, the ticket holder of record will be warned by letter of the incident and informed that a second ejection will lead to the revocation of his/her season tickets. If a fan uses NFL Ticket Exchange to purchase tickets, he/she is required to agree to the Fan Code of Conduct before being allowed to purchase the tickets.

  10. #70
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    5,222
    16 weeks ago all on the board for the most part hated fat boy in the afternoon. Now the Jets have a crap season and he is the messiah of all thats wrong with the NYJ. Fatcessa is a ratings whore and is so incensed that the jets have the audacity to shun him he takes every chance he can to kill the jets. Mike is a pompus ass, and he really has a jaded view of the real sports world and whats going on. His yankee talk is horrible..... and Im a yankke fan. The guy is a giants shill and a Jets hater. Im sure he will have the giants in the Superbowl by august. How anyone takes anything he says about the jets is beyond me.

    on cue here come the giants excuses......

  11. #71
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Midlothian, VA
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    We had a third quarter lead. The defense gave up a 95 yard TD on 1 play and then an answer-back 65 yard TD on a dozen. The defense lost that game, not Mark Sanchez. Mark doesn't fumble or throw last-gasp picks with 2:00 on the clock because the game would have been in the bag by then.

    The season was lost when the defense blew it in New England. Mark Sanchez' best game, played great, gave us an unexpected lead with 90 seconds left, the defense blew it, twice.

    That win gives Mark confidence, the defense certainly doesn't lose 30-9 to Miami's backup the next week heading into the bye. There's a moment every season where a team's fate hinges; the loss at New England is it for the 2012 Jets and Rex Ryan's overrated and overcomplimented defense is to blame.

    SAR I
    Did you even notice the Jags scored 37 points on the Texans top 5 defense? They didn't lose that game. Why? Because the offense scored more points. Shaub didn't but fumble nor throw back breaking redzone picks that's why. San Fran gave up 42 points too (although Sea is better offensively). I do agree the defense has not been clutch but they always have to keep go back to the bench knowing Sanchez in on the field so don't take off the helmet.

  12. #72
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jets Land
    Posts
    1,124
    I will give you one decisive reason why Francesa is a fraud. Earlier he told a caller that when the Giants hired Reese, Coughlin had already been successful with the team and that's why they were able to hire a new GM without replacing the coach. Well the fact is that Coughlin was with the Giants for 3 seasons at that point and their records were: 6-10, 11-5 and 8-8 never advancing past the first round in the playoffs. Hardly a successful run and not even close to what Rex has accomplished with the Jets.

    Francessa is a hypocrite who doesn't like Rex. Plus he's butt hurt that his source on all things Jets, Mike Tannenbaum, won't be there anymore but Rex will. You see, Tanny was the last person in the Jets organization that was connected to Francessa's b/f Bill Parcells. That's how Rex would find out information on the Jets. Now that is gone and he will be left in the dark. It's the same reason Mehta is writing terrible stuff about the Jets right now, he knows the jig is up once Sparano gets fired.

  13. #73
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    I will give you one decisive reason why Francesa is a fraud. Earlier he told a caller that when the Giants hired Reese, Coughlin had already been successful with the team and that's why they were able to hire a new GM without replacing the coach. Well the fact is that Coughlin was with the Giants for 3 seasons at that point and their records were: 6-10, 11-5 and 8-8 never advancing past the first round in the playoffs. Hardly a successful run and not even close to what Rex has accomplished with the Jets.

    Francessa is a hypocrite who doesn't like Rex. Plus he's butt hurt that his source on all things Jets, Mike Tannenbaum, won't be there anymore but Rex will. You see, Tanny was the last person in the Jets organization that was connected to Francessa's b/f Bill Parcells. That's how Rex would find out information on the Jets. Now that is gone and he will be left in the dark. It's the same reason Mehta is writing terrible stuff about the Jets right now, he knows the jig is up once Sparano gets fired.
    Ernie Accorsi retired, he wasn't dismissed. Big difference. It was part of a succession plan.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    Mike Francesca has always had a hard on for the Jets and always will. When one of the Giants is arrested for DUI he still crucifies the Jets and the Jets are wise to avoid him and his station at all costs.

    I don't care what anyone thinks none of us know what went on or goes on within the inner circle of Jets management. The Jets problems this year a combination of a lot of factors but we can't overlook the ridiculous dollars that they have given players who are past their prime.

    Personally I really hope that the Jets have a great year next year so they can shuv it up a lot of people's bung holes. SAR wants Rex gone but it ain't going to happen and by the way his posts of firing Rex are getting tiring and boring but let's also remember that SAR wanted Matt Leinart in the draft and we know what happened to him
    Exactly. The Jets are a gutter franchise?

    After the Kareem McKenzie DWI - silence.

    After the Meggett SEXUAL ASSAULT conviction - "I've got no reason ta think dat he didn't get a fair trial." "wow, dis is sad what has happend to Meggett."

    Then he wouldn't comment on Megget's SENTENCING AFTER A FULL TRIAL because "he didn't have enough info to speak on the matter." It was a trial. A verdict was reached. What more info would he need?

    After the LT arrest for RAPE of a minor: "I'm contactin' my law enforcement sawces about LT; dere's got to be moah to dis story" and "Dat's nawt da LT I know."

    Not the LT he knows? A guy who did a blizzard of cocaine before suiting up each week?

    Braylon gets arrested for DWI. Tanny defends him, and Francesa loses his mind on the air and tells his stooge Peetah Schwarhtz to "use his noogin" when because PS isn't bashing Braylon and Tanny.
    Last edited by TheBlairThomasFumble; 01-02-2013 at 03:12 PM.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The team was built to win on Defense and Ground & Pound.

    Mark Sanchez gave the Jets a lead in New England with 90 seconds left.

    Mark Sanchez gave the Jets a lead in Tennessee in the 3rd quarter.

    Mark Sanchez didn't allow the Dolphins backup QB to have a career day.

    If the defense shows up in those 3 games, the Jets are a playoff team despite their awful QB. You can spin this any way you want, but the Jets were not built to win in the air. The personnel on that side of the ball is brutal, anyone can see that. Ground & Pound, dead. Defense, dead. Jets, therefore dead.

    SAR I
    +1, very true...It's happened throughout Rex's 4 seasons, many times, when the offense has produced a lead, his defense fades

  16. #76
    The reason Bill Parcells and Bill Belechek walked away from the Jets was the fear that Dummy Johnson would be in control. Rex is not an NFL headcoach, his defense is below average. It's only going to get worse.

  17. #77
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Caster View Post
    The reason Bill Parcells and Bill Belechek walked away from the Jets was the fear that Dummy Johnson would be in control. Rex is not an NFL headcoach, his defense is below average. It's only going to get worse.
    That's not true Tuna went to work for Jerry Jones whose 10 times worse then Woody.. BB wanted to get away from Parcells and the Tuna said he would coach for 3 years and did.. He stayed as GM for 1 more year then he should have..

  18. #78
    LOL at inadvertently outing yourself as a SOJF (unless of course you are proud of it )

  19. #79
    Who cares what he says, he hates one local team and loves the other. He's just kicking the team while they are done. Maybe he should go off on Coughlin about only getting an alleged "Hall of Fame" QB in his prime to lead a team with a lot of talent to a 9-7 non-playoff season. They're 18-14 the last 2 years, hardly the gold standard

  20. #80
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,134
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    LOL at inadvertently outing yourself as a SOJF (unless of course you are proud of it )
    Borgo is a proud SOJF.. If they had Jet underwear he would be afraid his junk would fall off if he wore them..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us