Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Francesa is SPOT ON Today

All League
    The only spot Fatcessa is ever on is the big f*cking grease spot he leaves behind.

All Pro
    How the hell does the FAN let him get away with texting while he's on the air taking phone calls? He even forgot a callers question today because he was to busy texting someone.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009fatman View Post
    How the hell does the FAN let him get away with texting while he's on the air taking phone calls? He even forgot a callers question today because he was to busy texting someone.
    I think Fatcessa's family must own the controlling amount of stock of WFAN.

I can't imagine how else that fat, bumbling, ignorant, airbag has held that job all this time because he is just a complete clusterf_ck as a broadcaster in any capacity.

i'd like to see anyone of these fat headed talking heads actually coach an nfl team even for a day. fatcessa would be going for the snack cart after the first set of practice scrimmage. calling woody slime? someone should tell fatcessa it takes one to know one. he needs to doze off way more on his show then people will know the real slime.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    FOR SALE:

Set of 4 tickets to see the Jets play the Pittsburgh Steelers, MetLife Stadium, October 10, 2013 at 1PM.

SAR I
    Who cares? You act like you matter. Sell your stupid tickets and shut-up.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Who cares? You act like you matter. Sell your stupid tickets and shut-up.

Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    i'd like to see anyone of these fat headed talking heads actually coach an nfl team even for a day. fatcessa would be going for the snack cart after the first set of practice scrimmage. calling woody slime? someone should tell fatcessa it takes one to know one. he needs to doze off way more on his show then people will know the real slime.

Rex has soiled every Jet fan, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE TOE JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Its amazing, yesterday he was virtually frothing at the mouth, yelling about how awful the Jets organization was, calling it a sewer...personally attacking Woody and Rex.....

An injury decimated team that didnt make the playoffs.

Today, he discusses a talented Giants team that virtually didnt show up in several key games, whose QB looked as befuddled at times as anyone in the league...and didnt make the playoffs.

And he's giving the kid-gloved, measured tones treatment to Jerry Reese and Tom COughlin, basically commiserating with them.

One team that should have made the playoffs and blew it...

Another team who had virtually no chance to begin with...yet he is angry with the Jets.

lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Wah Wah Wah. Francessa said something bad about the jets. Wah Wah Wah.

Your listening and commenting on what he says. Mike wins. you lose.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post

Who is crying, sparky?

I think its funny. I enjoy it.

Hence...the lol.

Did I clear things up for you?

Jets Insider VIP
    Francessa is great which is why is the best in the business and revolutionized sports talk radio.

Who cares if he doesnt like the jets. he paints a very accurate picture of our entire organization and the circus that it is.

Francessa is great which is why is the best in the business and revolutionized sports talk radio.

Who cares if he doesnt like the jets. he paints a very accurate picture of our entire organization and the circus that it is.
    I give you death, from posting.

You are mind-numbingly ignorant, and insufferably annoying with your incessant whining!!

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Its amazing, yesterday he was virtually frothing at the mouth, yelling about how awful the Jets organization was, calling it a sewer...personally attacking Woody and Rex.....

An injury decimated team that didnt make the playoffs.

Today, he discusses a talented Giants team that virtually didnt show up in several key games, whose QB looked as befuddled at times as anyone in the league...and didnt make the playoffs.

And he's giving the kid-gloved, measured tones treatment to Jerry Reese and Tom COughlin, basically commiserating with them.

One team that should have made the playoffs and blew it...

Another team who had virtually no chance to begin with...yet he is angry with the Jets.

lol
    No different than his defense of Tom Cocklin after his Giants collapsed against the Eagles in spectacular fashion. Even when it was pointed out to him that TC's running on the field to humiliate his rookie punter by screaming at him with a crimson, vein-popping face was a doosh move by a caller, he said "Tahm's ah competitah. Ya cahn't blame him fah dat, oghay?"

Plus the VaGiants have his vaunted "natrulh pass rush wit da front fawh." Where were they against the Ravens, Fatty?

I like Mike and enjoy his show (especially more than Kay) but it's not just that he's tough on the Jets it's that he's incredibly biased against the Jets compared to the Giants.

Not whining, but I have to admit it does get frustrating sometimes.

Mike was right about Rex from when he was hired, his big mouth will catch up to him and he's a coordinator, not a head coach. This week he's been over the top, all of a sudden he knows things behind the scenes like who wanted Tebow.... etc. Prior, he said nobody on jets talked to him so he's not dialed in to our team. He made it personal again because the Jets don't kiss his ass like the Mets do when he goes after them. Mike Kay and Lagreca talk much more football then WFAN, its not even close. Football Friday on Mike's show has become about 90 min. of football. Kay's show talks NFL everyday, its not even close. I know Mike has more knowledge then Kay but Lagreca makes up for it. Lagreca is the only media person that gave the Giants crap for not coming to play this year. In the end you get a break for winning the Super Bowl, but you still should be criticized for not coming to play. Eli sucked this year but he's the only who said it. Just want fairness, no problem killing Jets but Rex was told by Woody no media this week so what is he suppose to do, not listen to his boss? Might was well find warm weather, eat, drink, swim and suck some toes. Nothing wrong with that. F the media

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Dude you just don't get it. Our offense should have been TOP 5 this year with Chaz Schilens and Shonn Greene as the featured playmakers. Rex is worse than Rich Kotite, Marty Morhinweg and Mike D'Antoni combined TIMES TEN.

In the years we had a top 5 running game, top 5 Oline, Braylon a year off the the pro bowl, santonio, and Keller mark Sanchez was still one of the worst qb's in the league statistically. Check football outsiders.

He has statistically been one of the worst qb's every year since being in the league when compared to other qbs in the league. It's just impossible to win in the league with a qb like him, or a coach like Rex that continues to feature him.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Tell me, where does Sanchez rank in Completion %, Yards, TD's and INT's and Fumbles over the past 4 years?

Then tell me where Rex's D ranks over the same period.

You want to sign up for another Season of the bumbling Sanchez Turnover Extravaganza, fine. Count me out.

Seeing fans still defend Sanchez is like living in Bizzaroworld. It's as plain as day the guy is a horrible QB. Yet some still think it's the Defenses fault that Sanchez can;t complete a pass, can't not turn it over twice or more a game, and leads more 3 and outs and no-score drives than anyone else in the legaue over his tenure.
    +1 for just about every comment you have in regards to the team these days.

Regarding Sar what I don't understand is the hate of Rex and the love for Sanchez. It's so contradictory. Rex is marks biggest fan and only chance of ever starting again for us. He stuck by him all year and deaded tebow even when the season was over.

The first thing a new Gm is going to do is get rid of Sanchez, or send him to the bench. All the guys protecting mark will be gone....there is no way a new gm is going to put his name behind a guy like Mark Sanchez. Especially when it basically got our last gm fired
    Last edited by KR; 01-03-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by KR View Post
    In the years we had a top 5 running game, top 5 Oline, Braylon a year off the the pro bowl, santonio, and Keller mark Sanchez was still one of the worst qb's in the league statistically. Check football outsiders.

He has statistically been one of the worst qb's every year since being in the league when compared to other qbs in the league. It's just impossible to win in the league with a qb like him, or a coach like Rex that continues to feature him.
    He was a 23 year old college junior who got no clipboard time, no mentor to study, was thrown right into the fire, and in his first two seasons got us to a 16-4 run, a 4-2 playoff record, and was the best Jet on the field in 2 Championship Games.

Save your statistics. Mark Sanchez never had the opportunity to grow into a better quarterback because Rex Ryan took away all his playmakers in an attempt to create the '85 Bears defense. At similar junctures in their careers, the likes of Brett Favre, and Steve Young were littered with similar tales of misuse by incompetent coaching staffs. They turned out all right.

Rex Ryan is the Jets problem. And part of what Rex Ryan did is destroy Mark Sanchez. Mark Sanchez can save us, save us very quickly in fact. Let's see what the kid has in him with a competent offense for a change. It's been two years since he's had one.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    To those of you hate on Sanchez... The Oregon Ducks have more talent on offense!!

Did Sanchez suck this year???? YES HE DID!!!

Did color coded systems, poor coaching, and horrific offensive talent doom him and a FO without a plan???? You had better believe it helped his demise!!

Why even the owner and the members of the Jets FO other than Tanny said our offensive players STINK!!

But even with the GM being FIRED we have Jets fans out here somehow acting like Sanchez was and is holding back Jim Brown and Jerry Rice on offense.....

Good Grief!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    He was a 23 year old college junior who got no clipboard time, no mentor to study, was thrown right into the fire, and in his first two seasons got us to a 16-4 run, a 4-2 playoff record, and was the best Jet on the field in 2 Championship Games.

Save your statistics. Mark Sanchez never had the opportunity to grow into a better quarterback because Rex Ryan took away all his playmakers in an attempt to create the '85 Bears defense. At similar junctures in their careers, the likes of Brett Favre, and Steve Young were littered with similar tales of misuse by incompetent coaching staffs. They turned out all right.

Rex Ryan is the Jets problem. And part of what Rex Ryan did is destroy Mark Sanchez. Mark Sanchez can save us, save us very quickly in fact. Let's see what the kid has in him with a competent offense for a change. It's been two years since he's had one. SAR I
    Lol. Mark Sanchez is in the elite class of qb bust among the likes of Joey Harrington and Ryan leaf. He's done.

He will not start a game for us next year barring injury to our starter. I'm willing to bet on it....