Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Francesa is SPOT ON Today

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    +1, very true...It's happened throughout Rex's 4 seasons, many times, when the offense has produced a lead, his defense fades
    Tell me, where does Sanchez rank in Completion %, Yards, TD's and INT's and Fumbles over the past 4 years?

Then tell me where Rex's D ranks over the same period.

You want to sign up for another Season of the bumbling Sanchez Turnover Extravaganza, fine. Count me out.

Seeing fans still defend Sanchez is like living in Bizzaroworld. It's as plain as day the guy is a horrible QB. Yet some still think it's the Defenses fault that Sanchez can;t complete a pass, can't not turn it over twice or more a game, and leads more 3 and outs and no-score drives than anyone else in the legaue over his tenure.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Some don't like his delivery (I, of course, love it) but his content is always 100% accurate. He's got sources that are impeccable and a great feel for what the common fan thinks.

SAR I
    This comment is 100% inaccurate. Your boy Mike is wrong quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Tell me, where does Sanchez rank in Completion %, Yards, TD's and INT's and Fumbles over the past 4 years?

You want to sign up for another Season of the bumbling Sanchez Turnover Extravaganza, fine. Count me out.

Seeing fans still defend Sanchez is like living in Bizzaroworld. It's as plain as day the guy is a horrible QB. Yet some still think it's the Defenses fault that Sanchez can;t complete a pass, can't not turn it over twice or more a game, and leads more 3 and outs and no-score drives than anyone else in the legaue over his tenure.
    You're missing my point, I am as sick and tired of our awful QB as you are, I just happened to agree with SAR on his point about Rex and his Dee bending and breaking in big spots. I want Rex gone with Sanchez and Tannenbum...I want Woody to put the full court press on Cowher and if he's not interested have the new GM bring his own guy in
    Last edited by Mohegangreen; 01-02-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    The Jets were ranked #30 out of 32 in Total Offense.

The Jets were ranked #8 out of 32 in Total Defense.

Ray Charles could see what the problems are on this team and it's not the defense. Even with no Revis the Jets were #2 overall in Pass Defense.

The fact is that we gave other teams very good field position, we gave up turnovers and couldn't convert first downs on offense this year. Tanny lost his job because we've spent 2 years going backwards on offense by not improving the Oline, never successfully replacing Tony Richardson at FB or Damien Woody on the Oline, trying to replace Braylon Ewards with Plaxico and then a rookie, taking a backup RB in Shonn Greene (to Thomas Jones in '09 and LT in '10) and making him the starter. We've gotten worse, not better, each year since the playoff win in New England.

Now people want to blame our defense? Sure, it's not fantastic and our LBs are old and slow, but our offense lost games for us...flat out lost them. And, even when the offense TRIED to lose a game against Arizona the defense won it 7-6.

You're missing my point, I am as sick and tired of our awful QB as you are, I just happened to agree with SAR on his point about Rex and his Dee bending and breaking in big spots. I want Rex gone with Sanchez and Tannenbum
    +1

So easily accomplished if Woody puts his mind to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    +1

So easily accomplished if Woody puts his mind to it.
    I want Woody to put the full court press on Cowher and if he's not interested have the new GM bring his own guy in

You're missing my point, I am as sick and tired of our awful QB as you are, I just happened to agree with SAR on his point about Rex and his Dee bending and breaking in big spots. I want Rex gone with Sanchez and Tannenbum...I want Woody to put the full court press on Cowher and if he's not interested have the new GM bring his own guy in
    Fair enough Moh.

Don't get your hopes up about Cowher btw. He's not coming back to the NFL IMO. Most former-champ Coaches who go to the networks realize how great a gig they have. All of the money, all of the fame and recognition, none of the pressure or work hours or bull****.

Only thing worse was seeing our HC defend Sanchez until the season was meaningless.

I wonder if there's a stat recording 3-and-outs that burn less than 1 minute.

All Pro
    Same
    Old
    Jets-hating
    Francesa

...and our fakest SOJF fans lap up his spew like Divine ate dog doo.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Tune in, he is killing the Jets and rightfully so.
    I haven`t listened to that nonsense since the early to mid 90`s when he was teamed up with that other retard. Why are you listening to him? If you stop, he goes away. It`s Jets fans keeping that idiot on the air. I`m sure Giants fans are much smarter and NOT listening to his drivel. Just stop and he`ll go away.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Tune in, he is killing the Jets and rightfully so.
    Fatcessa is not worth his weight in sh!t.....and that's being generous.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Fatcessa is not worth his weight in sh!t.....and that's being generous.
    This made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    The Jets were ranked #30 out of 32 in Total Offense.

The Jets were ranked #8 out of 32 in Total Defense.

Ray Charles could see what the problems are on this team and it's not the defense. Even with no Revis the Jets were #2 overall in Pass Defense.
    Dude you just don't get it. Our offense should have been TOP 5 this year with Chaz Schilens and Shonn Greene as the featured playmakers. Rex is worse than Rich Kotite, Marty Morhinweg and Mike D'Antoni combined TIMES TEN.

thumbs up.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lmao....10 minutes of anger and personal venom towards Rex, calling the Jets a Cesspool...then on to the Giants;

"Hey, its not what they wanted, but they won the Superbowl last year".

-
    I heard on the radio today that Vilma said to reporters "who do you think we are, The Jets"

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    This made me chuckle.
    When the truth can make you smile....that's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Dude you just don't get it. Our offense should have been TOP 5 this year with Chaz Schilens and Shonn Greene as the featured playmakers. Rex is worse than Rich Kotite, Marty Morhinweg and Mike D'Antoni combined TIMES TEN.

losing holmes, and keller were clearly more significant to the offense than losing revis was to the defense.

i'm not sure what all of this has to do with RR. Injuries happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    losing holmes, and keller were clearly more significant to the offense than losing revis was to the defense.

Injuries do happen. It's who they happen to that's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Same
    Old
    Jets-hating
    Francesa

...and our fakest SOJF fans lap up his spew like Divine ate dog doo.
    Fatcessa is more of a Rex-hater than a Jet-hater. When his boyfriend Parcells coached the Jets he was basically a Jets fan. Ditto for Groh who is also Parcells' friend and 100X worse HC than Ryan. Pasta-Brain was neutral on the Jets when Herm and Mangina were coach.

Best part of Francesco's anti-Rex meltdown today: According to Pasta-Brain, Rex Ryan is now to blame for the Tim Tebow trade. Not the GM. Not the owner. It was all Rex.

Nevermind the fact that Rex did everything he could to avoid using Tebow this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post

Rex should have properly utilized Tim Tebow's ability as a spiritual healer to heal Revis, Santonio and Keller. Rex clearly has no control over the team. Rex should be fired and replaced with another crappy Belichick asisstant.

Rex is teh worstest coach EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!