Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Relax, Rex isn't hiding, he's chillin' in the Bahamas

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Say what you want about Rex, he is a stand up guy. He is loyal maybe to a fault which is not necessarily a fault. The media goes after him to sell papers; yeah, he gave the finger to a couple of loud mouth drunks once. The media goes into a his personal life which for me personally is crossing the line. The 75% fans that like and want Rex as their HC don't want to hear jokes that are demeaning to him. We abhor that behavior. He is still our team leader. He is great as far as I'm concern. That's my 2 cents.
    6 wins, 8 wins, 9 wins. And 1 good season of 11 wins.

No division championships, no home playoffs, defense gave up yards like a street walker in the 4th qtr. No concept how to develop a young QB or put together a team to do that.

That is great ????

Real teams laugh at us.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardukis View Post

No division championships, no home playoffs, defense gave up yards like a street walker in the 4th qtr. No concept how to develop a young QB or put together a team to do that.

That is great ????

Real teams laugh at us.
    No Sanchez sucks.

Jets Insider VIP

That is great ????

Real teams laugh at us.
    I don't think real teams are laughing at anybody this season. How did Pittsburg, Giants, New Orleans, etc do this year?

How did we do in NE in the first game before rookie Hill dropped a perfect pass with a few minutes left? NE wasn't laughing. When we beat them in the playoff game were they laughing.

Give me a break here. We have an aging team full of injuries and Rookies learning various positions. Rex can't turn sh!t into gold.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Not that I have to explain myself to you but, what Rex does with his wife in his personal life on his personal time is not relevant to his coaching of the team. I don't want that stuff on my board. It's disrespectful.
    This team under his watch is disrespectful. The product given the fans is disrespectful. SAR is correct in the outside decisions influencing his professional life.

All League
    I don't think real teams are laughing at anybody this season. How did Pittsburg, Giants, New Orleans, etc do this year?

How did we do in NE in the first game before rookie Hill dropped a perfect pass with a few minutes left? NE wasn't laughing. When we beat them in the playoff game were they laughing.

Give me a break here. We have an aging team full of injuries and Rookies learning various positions. Rex can't turn sh!t into gold.
    LOL, but I am sure he can turn gold into sh1t

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    LOL, but I am sure he can turn gold into sh1t
    A lot of people can do that and you might include yourself in the group.

Undrafted Free Agent

Lol @ comparing the Giants, NO, and Pitts to the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post
    Lol @ comparing the Giants, NO, and Pitts to the Jets.
    Not comparing anything. You missed the point about other teams laughing at us. We had a bad season like the SB champs had a bad season. We beat the colts and they are going to the playoff. Injuries happen and replacements struggle with the learning curve.

I play racquetball and beat good players but as I got older I could still play good but only for a game or two. That is what happens to an aging team, It falls apart with tired, older players like a Bart Scott, Moore etc have inconsistent games. Coaching can't help those guys. Cinci was bad a few years ago. The same coach and a few drafts and they are contenders.

Not comparing anything. You missed the point about other teams laughing at us. We had a bad season like the SB champs had a bad season. We beat the colts and they are going to the playoff. Injuries happen and replacements struggle with the learning curve.

I play racquetball and beat good players but as I got older I could still play good but only for a game or two. That is what happens to an aging team, It falls apart with tired, older players like a Bart Scott, Moore etc have inconsistent games. Coaching can't help those guys. Cinci was bad a few years ago. The same coach and a few drafts and they are contenders.
    yes....comparing the JETS to Cinn. Oh how the bar is set high. Rex is a 500 coach.

Jets Insider VIP
    yes....comparing the JETS to Cinn. Oh how the bar is set high. Rex is a 500 coach.
    I'm not comparing I'm using Cincinnati as an example where the same coach with different players yield different results. Put Adrian Peterson on the Jets and I think the Jets make the playoffs.

Have you heard of the butterfly affect ie., small charges can bring about huge changes.

How about the law of unintended consequences.

Sh!t happens......heard of that one ?

Wasn't it Rex who lobbied like hell for Sanchez? Accountability? Any?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Wasn't it Rex who lobbied like hell for Sanchez? Accountability? Any?
    They held Wayne Hunter accountable and sent him on his merry way but they couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Quote Originally Posted by beemer View Post
    Apparently Rex should be sitting in a corner wearing a hair shirt.

All Pro
    So he is not suppose to have a life outside of football the man has a family from sakes . He isn't doing nothing wrong.. It's 2013 you don't need to be in the same room to have a meeting ..

Hopefully Rex will bang Skype or twitter in his press conference from the Bahamas....would be worth it just to watch the media sissies shriek like cheerleaders.

No offense to cheerleaders.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    LOL now that is funny.

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    You guys whining about somebody else's vacation sound like a bunch of children who got sent to bed without milk and cookies.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

He is still our team leader. He is great as far as I'm concern.

That's my 2 cents.
    Rex Ryan is terrible. It's Year 4 and the team is now built completely to his vision and it's the worst team we've seen since 1995.

We all wanted to love Rex Ryan in 2011 because we wanted a winner so bad. Truth is he did some good things with an above-average Mangini team and then reshaped it down the toilet. No one wants to admit that because the deep playoff runs still feel fresh in the mind, but it's what happened.

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Rex Ryan is terrible. It's Year 4 and the team is now built completely to his vision and it's the worst team we've seen since 1995.

We all wanted to love Rex Ryan in 2011 because we wanted a winner so bad. Truth is he did some good things with an above-average Mangini team and then reshaped it down the toilet. No one wants to admit that because the deep playoff runs still feel fresh in the mind, but it's what happened.

SAR I
    +1

-