Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: ATTENTION: PLEASE POST DRAFT THREADS IN DRAFT FORUM

  1. #1
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    37857

    ATTENTION: PLEASE POST DRAFT THREADS IN DRAFT FORUM

    Folks...now that the season is over please post all of your draft threads in our draft forum above.

    All draft posts will be moved to our draft archive forum where you cannot respond to posts. So please save the mods time and just talk draft on our sister site's draft board.

    Thanks for your cooperation!

    http://www.draftinsider.net/forum/fo...ts-Draft-Forum

  2. #2
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    37857
    Bump

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,734
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Bump
    Who do you think we'll take in Round 2, Sooth?

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please make it so you can access the site through here. I don't see it on Tapatalk.

    Why was a new site created for draft talk? It's a big inconvenience to JI posters who want to talk draft without leaving JI.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Please make it so you can access the site through here. I don't see it on Tapatalk.

    Why was a new site created for draft talk? It's a big inconvenience to JI posters who want to talk draft without leaving JI.
    It's on the top of the main board. Just click the link and it should take you there

  6. #6
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    37857
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    It's on the top of the main board. Just click the link and it should take you there
    Couldn't be any easier.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Folks...now that the season is over please post all of your draft threads in our draft forum above.

    All draft posts will be moved to our draft archive forum where you cannot respond to posts. So please save the mods time and just talk draft on our sister site's draft board.

    Thanks for your cooperation!

    http://www.draftinsider.net/forum/fo...ts-Draft-Forum
    Can we use the Business and Networking forum too, Sean?

    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Who do you think we'll take in Round 2, Sooth?

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're Jets fans.

    Pretty sure every forum is a draft forum.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't show up on Tapatalk. Just the old draft forum.

  10. #10
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried signing up for the draft forums but for some reason I am not allowed to post...I actually even made a 2nd account to make sure it wasn't just some issue with my 1st account but I am not able to post replies or threads on that forum...anyone have any ideas why?

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    2,019
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Doesn't show up on Tapatalk. Just the old draft forum.
    Same here

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us