Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Is Jim Irsay Drunk?

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647

    Question Is Jim Irsay Drunk?

    Once again, it seems that Twatter and good judgement seem to be strange bedfellows.

    Drunk? Or maybe its just the cocaine speaking...



  2. #2
    Go home, Irsay. You're drunk.

  3. #3
    hahahaha i love jim irsay

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    This guy is the dumbest man in the NFL

  5. #5
    Indy twinks on full alert...

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,272
    Not as bad as...



    Is the money really worth having to suck on that guys balls?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Not as bad as...



    Is the money really worth having to suck on that guys balls?
    Didn't you hear the Pats fans? They are just friends.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Not as bad as...



    Is the money really worth having to suck on that guys balls?
    Also you'd do it for a cool $500.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Also you'd do it for a cool $500.
    Pfft. I wouldn't suck Bob Kraft's balls with your mouth.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Pfft. I wouldn't suck Bob Kraft's balls with your mouth.
    $1,000?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Didn't you hear the Pats fans? They are just friends.
    That image was doctored, mate. Here's the original.


  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Not as bad as...



    Is the money really worth having to suck on that guys balls?
    Is that his live-in nurse?
    Also why is half of her hair missing?

    And If had as much as Kraft, I would at least try to buy some breastes for that broad.

  13. #13
    I believe Jim Irsay has a history of manic tweets.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Once again, it seems that Twatter and good judgement seem to be strange bedfellows.

    Drunk? Or maybe its just the cocaine speaking...



    That's pretty close to being the douchiest picture ever...

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    That's pretty close to being the douchiest picture ever...
    You know you're rich when you don't even have to take your own 'self-taken' pics.

    Plus no white male should ever me allowed to wear any cap at an off-angle, ever. It should be a law.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    $1,000?
    Common!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    And If had as much as Kraft, I would at least try to buy some breastes for that broad.
    +1

    If you're going to pay for sex, might as well get your money's worth.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    You know you're rich when you don't even have to take your own 'self-taken' pics.

    Plus no white male should ever me allowed to wear any cap at an off-angle, ever. It should be a law.
    There's something to be said for getting older and staying in good shape, so I respect him there.


    There's also something to be said for dressing inappropriately for your age by a factor of ~3. Sorry, I don't care how good you look, a 60+ year old dressed like that is a douche.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    There's something to be said for getting older and staying in good shape, so I respect him there.


    There's also something to be said for dressing inappropriately for your age by a factor of ~3. Sorry, I don't care how good you look, a 60+ year old dressed like that is a douche.
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,136
    Can we trade our first round pick for Jim Irsay?

  20. #20
    im sure theres nakid women somewhere in that house. he looks stoned as hell.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us