Thread: Balotelli and Mancini Have to be Separated at Practice

Jets Insider VIP

Balotelli and Mancini Have to be Separated at Practice

This dude is a nutbag. After being in the Mancini's doghouse and handed a massive fine he comes back to practice and gets in his coaches face...

Apparently Balotelli made harsh tackle during practice, Mancini got pissed and asked him to leave practice, which he refused. So Mancini basically grabbed him to physically throw him out of practice.

Last edited by RaoulDuke; 01-04-2013 at 02:34 AM.

Mancini isn't exactly cold-tempered either, there's something about that stereotype of hot-blooded Italians that they can live up to from time to time. I know Balotelli is Italian but with him I just think its too much talent and not enough brains.

The upshot is one or both of them will be gone from City this year. Mario probably will be gone this month. Apparently Berlusconi has mentioned from time to time he would like him at AC Milan, but I just can't see it as Balotelli has a massive wages bill and Milan have just spent the last while drastically pruning over inflated wages at their club.

If I had a crystal ball I wouldn't mind betting Balotelli will be washed up as a major footballer within 5 years time: talent can only get you so far if you are complete and utter nutter.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Soberphobia View Post

If I had a crystal ball I wouldn't mind betting Balotelli will be washed up as a major footballer within 5 years time: talent can only get you so far if you are complete and utter nutter.
    My bet is he'll be dead within 5 years. Either dumb death like playing Wii in his Ferrari going 200 km/h or suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    My bet is he'll be dead within 5 years. Either dumb death like playing Wii in his Ferrari going 200 km/h or suicide.
    I just wikied some of the stuff he's done - setting of firecrackers in his house, making his backyard into a racetrack for quad bikes etc, succession of red cards. Morinho said he was unmanageable, no wonder Mancini is at the end of his tether with him.

Veteran
    he'll end up in russia playing for a gazillion dollars per annum for the Siberian Snowflakes like all nutjobs should