Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Again, I highly doubt this was a TMZ reporter. It was likely a regular joe on vacation near Rex and he sold the image to the daily news or TMZ.
    I told you who took the pic.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Good thing the photographer didn't get Rex from the other side, else he might have seen this tattoo on his left arm...

LMAO! Somebody, please, put Woody glasses on the dolphin.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    What team have you been watching?

Rex Ryan has ALWAYS had the players credibility, respect, and admiration. Despite not having much talent this last season, they always played hard for Ryan. Players are outspoken about their desire to continue playing for Rex Ryan.

No credibility? I think not.
    I did not say that. Please reread my post:

"Another article in the Daily News says that Rex will now have no credibility with his players. Freakin hilarious."

Here is the link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1232819

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    who cares, guess he never wore short sleeves around the team...

At least he was not wearing a speedo that shows the tattoo's of his wifes feet by his you know what.....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter where you stand on this subject, can anyone say they're really surprised by this?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!

I posted for a long tme Rex has an unatural loyalty to Suckchez that goes beyond football. Sanchez mightily SUCKED up to Rex going to his sons highschool football games. Rex is a piece of **** coach who will automatically go back to Sanchez next year no matter who he is in competition with.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's Tom Coughlin hiding?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I agree with SAR, Borgo, Raoul, et al. This is the most clownish behavior I've ever seen. I actually think it would be worse if the tattoo is fake, considering the cluster**** trainwreck of a season Rex just presided over. This is no time for games. If you want to go into hiding for a week then do it, don't pull a ridiculous stunt like this.

And if its real... My God. He and his wife and Sanchez are into some weird crap.
    Borgo aptly used the word "unprofessional". That word can come up all the time when dissecting today's Jets.

NY is the media capital of the world. Got it. Now, when is the last time anyone covered a Tom Coughlin vacation? MAYBE a mentioning after he wins a Superbowl.

Coughlin is not a spiteful man, so if a reporter asked him 'are you jealous of the attention Rex Ryan gets?' he'd say 'no' without any added nuance of smugness or humor and wait for a question about football to which he'd give more than a one-word answer. We could use a coach like that. We always could.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    No matter where you stand on this subject, can anyone say they're really surprised by this?
    I am going to go out on a limb and guess no one said:

"I bet Rex gets a tatoo of his wife wearing a Tebow shirt"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    Ok. But what about the interview process? The candidates are selling themselves, but the Jets are selling themselves to the candidates as well. Rex is not a great bargaining chip, wouldn't you agree?
    I think in NFL coaching circles, Rex is highly respected as a coach, but views as to his abilities as a HC are mixed. So it may or may not be an issue for the new GM.

I do know that any GM candidate worth his salt will ask the question: Can I hire my own coach? It seems the answer right now is: You get Rex in 2013 then you can decide to keep him or fire him for your own guy. If a candidate insists on being able to fire Rex this season, I guess the answer would be based on if the candidate has blown people away at his interview and the advice Jed Hughes gives Woody.

That said, as I posted earlier, Tom Gamble has known Rex for more than 20 years.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    How many games are you planning on going to next year now? This is great, the Jets are truly an exciting circus!!!
    Zero.

No joke. I'm taking the year off. You'll see me in my seats again when Ryan is gone and the rebuild actually starts.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I am going to go out on a limb and guess no one said:

"I bet Rex gets a tatoo of his wife wearing a Tebow shirt"
    That's not what I meant. I meant are you surprised hearing this after the fact? Nothing this guy does is even shocking anymore. If you showed me a picture of him getting bent over by a Samoan I would be repulsed, but not surprised. Sad really.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    who cares

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    who cares, guess he never wore short sleeves around the team...

At least he was not wearing a speedo that shows the tattoo's of his wifes feet by his you know what.....
    I distinctly remember a scene in Hard Knocks where Rex is chilling in a hot tub in the lockeroom. If he did that once on tv it's not a stretch to assume he does that on a fairly regular basis.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Exactly. Let's forget about Rex for the moment and talk about what happened to some unfortunate people at Florham Park this week.

Mike Tannenbaum got fired. He didn't do an awful job here in New York, but he took the fall for Rex Ryan and the entire franchise. They didn't even hold a press conference to wish him well.
    100% wrong. Tanny was an awful GM from the very beginning, long before Rex got here. An accountant with no ability to evaluate football talent. And for all the so called "cap-genius" that he allegedly brought to the table, he put us in cap hell. I've been calling for his dismissal since Mangini.

Our strength and conditioning coach got fired. Another guy, just trying to contribute, he gets laid off the week after Christmas.

Woody Johnson goes to the extraordinary measure of hiring Korn/Ferry and their respected senior vice president to launch a search for a replacement general manager.

You've got Tannenbaum's entire staff not knowing what their futures look like, and you have a defensive and offensive coordinatior that probably are leaving and their entire coaching staffs are on pins and needles too.

And certainly not least, millions of Jets fans are getting ready to watch the Bengals and Colts play in playoff games this weekend while our entire franchise locks the doors and hides from us.

And in the context of all of this, our head coach says nothing, cancels a press conference, shows up in a Titans jacket flying commercial in a busy airport, and now is sporting an inappropriate tattoo while lying topless in front of hundreds of hotel guests with smart phones.

Woody Johnson should fire this guy by lunch time. Rex Ryan is disrespecting the entire franchise and disrespecting the entire fan base with his behavior this week. It is completely insensitive to everyone involved, especially those who lost their jobs because of what he did to this team. And as seven other NFL teams search for their replacement general managers, we most certainly are at the bottom of everyone's list.

This man continues to hurt our present and is wrecking our future.

SAR I
    I wish Woody Johnson would fire himself and sell the team. All the Jets problems start and end with him and his horrific decisions.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why everyone's upset. No one questioned Gisele got a Danny Woodhead tattoo????

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This season will have to go down as the most bizarre 6-10 soap opera ever...Never a dull moment with Rex...It just never ends

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Zero.

No joke. I'm taking the year off. You'll see me in my seats again when Ryan is gone and the rebuild actually starts.

SAR I
    LOL!!! let me know if you are ever stuck with tix...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I distinctly remember a scene in Hard Knocks where Rex is chilling in a hot tub in the lockeroom. If he did that once on tv it's not a stretch to assume he does that on a fairly regular basis.
    Think there is a threesome going on there???

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope to Jesus that he's trolling the media.. That would be epic.