Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Neil Glatt and Woody Johnson lead a billion dollar organization... Rex is an employee.
    I hope you meant this as a hyperbole. To think that a football fan gives a rats ass about the business organization unless it affects the ability to write checks is wrong.

Rex is the leader of the team ant the team is the organization as far as fans are concerned.

Obama is just an employee also. (hyperbole)

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Nice try, but that is not the Tebow pose. her head is turned to the side and not down into her fist.

You know what it looks like?

press; rex why are you sticking with mark sanchez?

rex: he gives us the best chance to win and my tattoo will be an epic fail if i dont.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarjet View Post
    Uhhhh... I call bull****... If he's had for years why did he pose her in the "Tebow" pose. Nice try....... He either knows he's gonna get fired, it's fake and he and his wife want to give the big "FU" to the NY Media on the way out the door or he really is as stupid as we all think he is and Woody needs to fire him..

The worse part will be if the owner of this billion dollar entertainment company doesn't rectify the situation. The line of diminishing returns on the "Circus Act" just got crossed.
    And I'm the one with the tinfoil hat.

that's not the "Tebow pose"? and doing the tebow in a Sanchez jersey makes no sense. OMG he got a tatoo of his wife with his franchise QB's number back when he had all the faith in the world in him.

Unbelievable. Well, not really.
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 01-04-2013 at 11:21 AM.

the bigger questions is....will the tattoo get changed to a #7 next season.

after looking at this tattoo, it's really bad.

Look at the shading on the right hand and the elongated "6".

All Pro
    And let's not forget the scandal where Mangini named his kid Brett. I wonder if a kid's name can be scrubbed easier than a tattoo?

Dude, if your spending your time thinking about Rex Ryan's wife's life, you got problems

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Nice try, but that is not the Tebow pose. her head is turned to the side and not down into her fist.

OK, but you want me to believe that through months of training camps in hot weather and tee shirts that EVERYONE in the media fans or the Jets managed to miss a tatoo of his wife with a Sanchez Jersey on?

C'mon man

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarjet View Post
    OK, but you want me to believe that through months of training camps in hot weather and tee shirts that EVERYONE in the media fans or the Jets managed to miss a tatoo of his wife with a Sanchez Jersey on?

C'mon man
    Considering Rex where's nothing but big shirts that completely cover his biceps, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @RichCimini: I'm sure people are on edge of seat re: TattooGate, but I spoke to someone who knows Rex very well and person said "he's had it for years."
    Give that tattoo some time, Rex only had it for one year in college.

I wonder if Rex has a tattoo of Mangold's Sister wearing a #74 jersey on his other arm.

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Who cares what people think.Im a guitar player too, with long hair and an earring.What some people must say when im walking down the street.............Who cares,im not screwing up your life......f... off!!!
    Right, and your profession obviously allows for that. If you don't think being Head Coach of an NFL team requires at least a smidgeon of professionalism then I can't get through to you honestly. Rex is a leader of men. That requires professionalism, which Rex has zero.

is there a tattoo with flames near her groin of her with a fireman ed helmet on.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    The fury that SAR will unleash upon these boards will rank #1 in the BCS.

Madre de Dios.
    PFFFFfffffttt who gives a ****, he is a clown.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Umm, then he had a Jets tattoo when he was with the Ravens? He didn't know his wife when his father coached the Jets.

Either he got it before the Jets (strange)

Or

He got it after Sanchez was drafted since Sanchez was on the team Rex's first year.

That doesn't add to the strangeness???????????????
    still counts as "years," right?

there has to be a woody johnson tattoo somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    If people on this forum wanna swim in the sewer with these dirtbags, so be it. Sooner or later, one of these reporters is going to catch someone on a really bad day, and get themselves hurt real bad.
    Can't wait!

Jets Insider VIP
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Mark Sanchez has a tattoo of Rex wearing his wife's jersey - and nothing else!

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    is there a tattoo with flames near her groin of her with a fireman ed helmet on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    there has to be a woody johnson tattoo somewhere