Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Zero.

No joke. I'm taking the year off. You'll see me in my seats again when Ryan is gone and the rebuild actually starts.

SAR I
    Would you care to explain again exactly how Fireman Ed is a quitter?

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    and just when you thought the Ass Fumble could never be upstaged.....

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Now things are getting even WEIRDER!

now that was easy enough to superimpose the tat on tebow. hmmm?

No one ever thought that this could be the NYDN photoshopping a picture on Rex to get some revenge? Seriously?

Either way... here are the three scenarios at play.

1. It's real. He got it after the 2nd AFCCG when we all thought Mark had the "IT" factor. Not that ridiculous of a thought. Kind of funny. He probably wasn't expecting Mark to just fall apart like he has the last 2 seasons.

2. It's a fake tattoo. Rex did this for fun while he's on his vacation with his wife. If so he's fkn hilarious.

3. It's a photoshop job. If so it's really low life. Either way, it's really low life. Anyone that would even go to the NYDN website or read their tweets is just feeding the real circus. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    now that was easy enough to superimpose the tat on tebow. hmmm?
    To be fair, I did a terrible and rushed job on it. Tat is most likely real.

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    No one ever thought that this could be the NYDN photoshopping a picture on Rex to get some revenge? Seriously?

1. It's real. He got it after the 2nd AFCCG when we all thought Mark had the "IT" factor. Not that ridiculous of a thought. Kind of funny. He probably wasn't expecting Mark to just fall apart like he has the last 2 seasons.

2. It's a fake tattoo. Rex did this for fun while he's on his vacation with his wife. If so he's fkn hilarious.

3. It's a photoshop job. If so it's really low life. Either way, it's really low life. Anyone that would even go to the NYDN website or read their tweets is just feeding the real circus. What a joke.
    1. Unprofessional

2. Highly unprofessional

3. No way, it would open the DN to major lawsuits. I highly doubt they intentionally photoshopped a tattoo on Rex to sell papers.

First off - It's def. real.

the only question I have is did he get it before or after Footgate....

If it was before Footgate I could forgive it, if it was after, well....

He could have got it after he (Sanchez) was drafted and got his number. I really don't care.

And people calling "unprofessional" need to look at reality and look at athletes and see how tatoo'ed they are. Absolute nonsense, which is par for the course on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    1. Unprofessional

2. Highly unprofessional

3. No way, it would open the DN to major lawsuits. I highly doubt they intentionally photoshopped a tattoo on Rex to sell papers.
    How is any of this unprofessional?

It's not anyone's business but his own. And since when did we celebrate the scum who play Peeping Tom and unknowingly photograph people?

Have at it. I personally don't give a sh!t either way. The outrage and the "unprofessional" comments are pretty lame too. Last time I checked he's on vacation, away from his profession, and he's free to do whatever he wants within the limits of the law.

You guys need to get your panties out of a wad. Seriously, it's getting pretty sad to see the wussification of society, men in particular.

How is any of this unprofessional?

It's not anyone's business but his own. And since when did we celebrate the scum who play Peeping Tom and unknowingly photograph people?

Have at it. I personally don't give a sh!t either way. The outrage and the "unprofessional" comments are pretty lame too. Last time I checked he's on vacation, away from his profession, and he's free to do whatever he wants within the limits of the law.

You guys need to get your panties out of a wad. Seriously, it's getting pretty sad to see the wussification of society, men in particular.
    BINGO

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    losing.
    So if the Jets do fire Ryan, does that mean they are going to bring in another head coach?

Not sure if this was posted.. Anyway, just to add fuel to this burning pile of ****. I present the all knowing, Rich Cimini via twitter...

@RichCimini:
    "I'm sure people are on edge of seat re: TattooGate, but I spoke to someone who knows Rex very well and person said "he's had it for years."..."

Jets Insider VIP
    I have no problem with this. Obviously, when we dump Sanchez and start Johnny Manziel in 2014 he will be wearing #6 so this works. Also, on the odd chance that Rex gets canned he can still go to a team like the Eagles where his father coached and his wife's green uniform would still work. I don't understand the outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    So if the Jets do fire Ryan, does that mean they are going to bring in another head coach?
    do you think if the jets were winning and in the playoffs we would be discussing rexs tattoos. guess again.

Originally Posted by SAR I
    Zero.

No joke. I'm taking the year off. You'll see me in my seats again when Ryan is gone and the rebuild actually starts.

SAR I

There's no such thing as ethics or morals in this society today. Regardless if it's real. This story should have never been printed. It's malicious in nature and intended to launch an attack. It's vengeful on the part of an immature boys club called the NY Media who've done nothing but spew hate and venom towards the Jets because it gets them some extra dollars and because they didn't get their way.

No integrity. No ethics. Just following the Almight Dollar and that to me is disgusting.

My final thoughts on this whole charade.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    He could have got it after he (Sanchez) was drafted and got his number. I really don't care.

And people calling "unprofessional" need to look at reality and look at athletes and see how tatoo'ed they are. Absolute nonsense, which is par for the course on this site.
    Athletes. The key word is ATHLETES. The coaches are the ones who lead the athletes. They are required to have a modicum of professionalism. This isn't just a tattoo. This is a tattoo of his wife wearing his starting QB's jersey. If you don't see how that could cause a little unrest amongst the people who work for him I don't know what to tell you. It's like your boss having a tattoo of one of your coworkers who happens to also suck royally at his job. You know damn well you aren't getting a fair shot. It's just a terrible display of poor judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    do you think if the jets were winning and in the playoffs we would be discussing rexs tattoos. guess again.
    You are lost, don't respond to me, you have proven yourself ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    1. Unprofessional

2. Highly unprofessional

The keyword here is "professional." I disagree with a lot of SAR's opinions but he's been spot-on in this thread. You can blame the media all you want but Rex has done himself no favors.

if rex gets a tattoo of his wife wearing a #14 jets jersey, i wonder what that says about tebow's prospects for 2013.