Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You are lost, don't respond to me, you have proven yourself ignorant.
    no problem i never liked you anyway. i guess what others think of you is true.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    How is any of this unprofessional?

It's not anyone's business but his own. And since when did we celebrate the scum who play Peeping Tom and unknowingly photograph people?

Have at it. I personally don't give a sh!t either way. The outrage and the "unprofessional" comments are pretty lame too. Last time I checked he's on vacation, away from his profession, and he's free to do whatever he wants within the limits of the law.

You guys need to get your panties out of a wad. Seriously, it's getting pretty sad to see the wussification of society, men in particular.
    I agree 100%, but the reality Southside is that America is a conservative place. In addition, the football community, both professionals and fans tend to be lean towards the conservative side of life.
    Rex does not seem to care that wearing his heart on his sleeve (literally) goes against what most people expect from NFL coaches but in the end I think it will curtail his career.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Athletes. The key word is ATHLETES. The coaches are the ones who lead the athletes. They are required to have a modicum of professionalism. This isn't just a tattoo. This is a tattoo of his wife wearing his starting QB's jersey. If you don't see how that could cause a little unrest amongst the people who work for him I don't know what to tell you. It's like your boss having a tattoo of one of your coworkers who happens to also suck royally at his job. You know damn well you aren't getting a fair shot. It's just a terrible display of poor judgement.

Well if it's true that he has had it for a couple of years, nobody's mentioned it so it obviously has meant very little to the players or even to staff people.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    I hope you meant this as a hyperbole. To think that a football fan gives a rats ass about the business organization unless it affects the ability to write checks is wrong.

Rex is the leader of the team ant the team is the organization as far as fans are concerned.

Obama is just an employee also. (hyperbole)
    Of course it was... But we're talking about a guy who didn't put this on display for the world to see... We're all morally corrupt and feel some sort of entitlement to gawk at public figures and then chalk it up to it 'coming with the territory'... We're a troubled civilization, hellbent on bringing down those around us for a quick self esteem boost.

Sickening.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it a "story"? Everything is a "story" with the TMZing of the news.

I don't know how many NYers are here, but if you picked up the Daily News today, what they did is reprehensible IMO. There were two big shootings in the city last night and 3 cops were shot. The Knicks also had a big win against the Spurs. Under any normal news organization that shouldve been the front and back page stories. Instead, the News has the Rex tattoo story on BOTH the front and back page of the paper.

Ridiculous.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    espn is reporting rex stormed away from his vacation spot after finding out the tattoo is front page of the daily-news.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    espn is reporting rex stormed away from his vacation spot after finding out the tattoo is front page of the daily-news.
    I don't blame him at all.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Best part of that picture is that Rex has a single in his hand. I hope he was betting on individual plays of a Freshman High School game. That would be awesome.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Poor judgement. Thy name is Rex Ryan.

Hey, how many foot fetish videos do you think they shot on their iPad this week?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this any worse than Mangini naming his son after Favre? Giving him the middle name Brett?

I doubt it's an undying love to Sanchez, it just represents a point in his career. It's a football jersey.

How dare he get a tattoo of his wife in a football jersey! -- Says the guy wearing a football jersey.

Is it weird? Sure, I feel bad that Rex's wife has been pulled into this again. No wife, no children applies in organized crime, but certainly not the Daily News.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    Now THAT is something I wish someone was recording with their iPad!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm working out of the house today and they were just cracking up about it on ESPN. This story is national now.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember during the foot fetish that his wife's username was found on some site, and they were listed as a couple that was into "anyone." Of course that part of the foot fetish scandal was quickly thrown under the rug but I remember it. Now it makes sense why he is loyal to Sanchez, Rex has a crush on him.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a football fan and want wins. I could care less what they do off the field. It's all dung fodder for the media and those whose life revolves around and is consumed by the team.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigGreen View Post
    I remember during the foot fetish that his wife's username was found on some site, and they were listed as a couple that was into "anyone." Of course that part of the foot fetish scandal was quickly thrown under the rug but I remember it. Now it makes sense why he is loyal to Sanchez, Rex has a crush on him.
    I also remember that part as being a setup and registered by someone else.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get used to it. Rex will be back next year and Sanchez will be the QB...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    That I don't remember. I do remember that account was open long before it was discovered.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Flash forward to next week's press conference:

Rex: With that, we'll open it up to questions...

Leberfeld: About the QB situation... when you said week after week that you 'just felt that Mark gave the Jets the best chance to win' did you feel that way because you were just touching your permanent tattoo or was that based in reality?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigGreen View Post
    Oh my God.........

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Not likely, the information came from a web archive back in 07.