Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    1. If you are truly wondering this, then you need to either see a doctor immediately or go up to a wall and hit your head on it until YOU STOP WONDERING IT.

2. I would not allow them. But this has nothing to do with his job. It's a frickin' tattoo in a locker room filled with them.
    what other reason would he have to stick with the worst qb in the nfl?

imagine if woody johnson has the same tattoo of his wife with a #6 jersey on.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    This is so funny. If his wife love MS so much then the tattoo should be on her.
    You haven't seen her tattoo yet???

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    what other reason would he have to stick with the worst qb in the nfl?

imagine if woody johnson has the same tattoo of his wife with a #6 jersey on.
    Maybe because the other options suck too....

Jets Insider VIP
    Question - If the tattoo was simply of Rex's wife in a green, non-numbered Jets jersey, would it be a non-issue? Would it actually be cool?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    You haven't seen her tattoo yet???
    I'm pretty sure its a big fat toe or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    My thinking is that the photographer took the picture, photoshopped it, sold it to the Daily News, and they didn't check it.

That is the most plausible explanation for this.
    Yeah that's it genius, you got that figured out real good. You must be a super sleuth.

how do we know it's not a Ray Lucas jersey??

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    how do we know it's not a Ray Lucas jersey??
    Good point just add a bit more ink..

this shyts gotta be a hoax,,right???!?!?!

Rex Ryan is trolling us all

And doing a damn good job at it might I add

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    thats not what i said. thats what you are saying.

im saying the tattoo was stupid and what was he thinking?
    this could be the very reason why he stuck with sucky sanchez as the jets qb. is he involved romantically with mark and his wife? the tattoo makes one wonder.

O.M.G. Shark jumping officially in progress.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Here is a pic from a 2010 bleacher report story.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...sanchez/page/7

I'm sure if Rex had the Tattoo here, someone would have said something since he is obviously making no effort to conceal anything.
    Am I the only one who finds this picture quite disturbing?

Question - If the tattoo was simply of Rex's wife in a green, non-numbered Jets jersey, would it be a non-issue? Would it actually be cool?
    Yes, to me it would be a non-issue.

All Pro
    Or if it's 2009 and Rex celebrated acquiring his franchise QB who (he thought) would lead him to the Promised Land by getting the tattoo.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    That is too harsh. Their jobs are to be the first ones to the story. Mistakes are going to be made. I can't imagine how much media scrambling happened on that day. You really can't compare the NY media's handling of this story vs. that one.
    Are you seriously trying to explain that type of a dynamic to someone of this mentality?

The issue isn't that he has a tattoo. The issue isn't that he has his wife tattoo'd on him. The issues isn't that he has a Jets jersey on his naked wife tattoo'd on him.

The issue is he has Mark Sanchez's jersey tattoo'd on him. It's unprofessional as a leader to do things that give the perception that you have "favorites" working for you. Your favorites should be determined by the way they play on the field. Anything outside of that becomes inappropriate. As a player who wants to win, how can I be 100% confident that my coach is making a football decision about the QB who is struggling terribly when I know he has such a close relationship with him that he has him tattoo'd on his arm? Maybe Mark really did give the Jets their best chance to win, but can we be 100% confident in that when the coach is so close with the guy that he has him tattoo'd on his body on his naked wife?

Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Maybe Mark really did give the Jets their best chance to win, but can we be 100% confident in that when the coach is so close with the guy that he has him tattoo'd on his body on his naked wife?
    Sure we can....because we have eyes and it was clear as day that the other options can't play either.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Am I the only one who finds this picture quite disturbing?
    They just need to snap a few towels and horse around in the shower.

The issue isn't that he has a tattoo. The issue isn't that he has his wife tattoo'd on him. The issues isn't that he has a Jets jersey on his naked wife tattoo'd on him.

The issue is he has Mark Sanchez's jersey tattoo'd on him. It's unprofessional as a leader to do things that give the perception that you have "favorites" working for you. Your favorites should be determined by the way they play on the field. Anything outside of that becomes inappropriate. As a player who wants to win, how can I be 100% confident that my coach is making a football decision about the QB who is struggling terribly when I know he has such a close relationship with him that he has him tattoo'd on his arm? Maybe Mark really did give the Jets their best chance to win, but can we be 100% confident in that when the coach is so close with the guy that he has him tattoo'd on his body on his naked wife?
    Which is why I can't believe it's real. I fail to believe that anyone, including Rex Ryan, can be that dumb. It's a conflict of interest and make it impossible to keep his integrity.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

So the Tuna was wrong to have LT tattooed on his left testicle??