Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Pettine refusing a contract extension, as Pettine eluded to himself, is nothing to read into, he could still be back.
    Pettine did that to himself? Is that legal? Is that possible? We've got more problems than I thought...

Rex has openly courted this type of coverage ever since he took the job.

With the NY media (or pretty much any big city media) the genie does NOT go back into the bottle.

There are alot of weird rumors flying around regarding this tat and what it 'means' - and as usual, the gutter press didn't have to dig very far to find something salacious and weird to satisfy the voyeuristic masses.

Rex is bad news for any organisation that wishes to portray itself as something to be taken seriously.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Caught_Jetster View Post
    Rex has openly courted this type of coverage ever since he took the job.

With the NY media (or pretty much any big city media) the genie does NOT go back into the bottle.

There are alot of weird rumors flying around regarding this tat and what it 'means' - and as usual, the gutter press didn't have to dig very far to find something salacious and weird to satisfy the voyeuristic masses.

Rex is bad news for any organisation that wishes to portray itself as something to be taken seriously.
    I wouldn't want to work for a cross-dressing swinger with a foot fetish.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Question - If the tattoo was simply of Rex's wife in a green, non-numbered Jets jersey, would it be a non-issue? Would it actually be cool?
    When she was 25, yeah.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    I would only worry if she is in Cromartie jersey.

Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I

Too tempting?

SAR I
    Bigot!

This has probably been posted already, but if not.

Rich Cimini tweet from this morning:

I'm sure people are on edge of seat re: TattooGate, but I spoke to someone who knows Rex very well and person said "he's had it for years."

All League
    Maybe the 6 isn't meant to mean Sanchez's number. Maybe it means...something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    This has probably been posted already, but if not.

Rich Cimini tweet from this morning:

I'm sure people are on edge of seat re: TattooGate, but I spoke to someone who knows Rex very well and person said "he's had it for years."
    he should have chosen #00 or #69...........

#6 makes the mind wander and not in good places the way he caddles that pos.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Maybe the 6 isn't meant to mean Sanchez's number. Maybe it means...something else.
    It does! It's Ray Lucas' jersey!

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    To numerologists, it is the motherhood #.

Jets Insider VIP
    What's worse, a coach sitting poolside and proudly displaying a tattoo of his wife in his team's jersey....or a peeping tom taking pictures of a half-dressed coach sitting poolside?

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I hope Rex goes with this reasoning, the douchebag journalists would then have to just shut the f_ck up about it

maybe the #6 is for bubby brister or rick mirer.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    I hope Rex goes with this reasoning, the douchebag journalists would then have to just shut the f_ck up about it
    It's not even a Jet Jersey, it's just green. Rex is Irish, isn't he? So he has a tattoo of his wife in an Irish green jersey with the motherhood number.... Move on... nothing to see here.

PS. IT's below a freakn' clover with his kids names. I am sure I hit the nail on the head here.
    Last edited by SONNY WERBLIN; 01-04-2013 at 05:24 PM.

It's not even a Jet Jersey, it's just green. Rex is Irish, isn't he? So he has a tattoo of his wife in an Irish green jersey with the motherhood number.... Move on... nothing to see here.

PS. IT's beloiw a freakn' clover with his kids names. I am sure I hit the nail on the head here.
    are you rexs agent

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    are you rexs agent
    No, that would make me Tim Tebow's agent too, but you gotta admit, I nailed it. If this is the story behind the tattoo, you'll forever wonder if they got it from me.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    What the hell is a mother number?

SAR I

What the hell is a mother number?

SAR I
    The most important influence of the 6 is its loving and caring nature. Properly nicknamed the motherhood number, it is all about sacrificing, caring, healing, protecting and teaching others. No family or community can function without the power of the 6 to keep them together and safe. She is the glue that keeps a family or community together.
    http://www.numerology.com/numerology-numbers/6