Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    That was the first thing my wife said when I showed her that image.
    Did you just call me a chick

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    The entire country is a sad state of affairs. No one cares that people put their lives on the line every day to protect. They only care about bullcrap reality television and stupid stuff.

Bset country on earth??? Not anymore.
    This whole things makes me think of this.

[Youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=h__uutzcQXc[/youtube]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, consider this:

What if the first game next year is played in Miami? What if, instead of wearing his usual ****ing sweater vest, the heat is so intense down there that it forces Rex to wear a short sleeve shirt? And then in the middle of the game, as Sanchez throws his 6th interception and Rex refuses to pull him, the camera can pan to his tattoo of his wife in a Sanchez jersey?

Then, at the post game press conference, they ask Rex the question of why he didn't pull Sanchez, and meanwhile Rex's tattoo is exposed, and he's telling the media "I think Mark gives us the best chance to win," HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I'M DYING HERE

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Guys, consider this:

What if the first game next year is played in Miami? What if, instead of wearing his usual ****ing sweater vest, the heat is so intense down there that it forces Rex to wear a short sleeve shirt? And then in the middle of the game, as Sanchez throws his 6th interception and Rex refuses to pull him, the camera can pan to his tattoo of his wife in a Sanchez jersey?

Then, at the post game press conference, they ask Rex the question of why he didn't pull Sanchez, and meanwhile Rex's tattoo is exposed, and he's telling the media "I think Mark gives us the best chance to win," HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I'M DYING HERE
    HYSTERICAL!

NOPE.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    HYSTERICAL!

NOPE.
    I'm amused, so that's what counts mate!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm amused, so that's what counts mate!!!!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Woody really wants a leader for his team then Rex has to go after pulling this stunt. You know after all the turnovers and games he has single-handily lost, most, if not all of the Jet players probably can't stand Sanchez, especially the defense. And the head coach has his jersey tatooed on his arm? How can his players respect him anymore? I think it's even money that Rex makes it to the Tuesday press conference. If he does, what the heck is Woody going to say, he likes it???

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    If Woody really wants a leader for his team then Rex has to go after pulling this stunt. You know after all the turnovers and games he has single-handily lost, most, if not all of the Jet players probably can't stand Sanchez, especially the defense. And the head coach has his jersey tatooed on his arm? How can his players respect him anymore? I think it's even money that Rex makes it to the Tuesday press conference. If he does, what the heck is Woody going to say, he likes it???
    What stunt? Apparently he's had this tattoo for years.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    That was the first thing my wife said when I showed her that image.
    The first thing my wife said was, "Do you think they have threesomes?"

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    It's not even a Jet Jersey, it's just green. Rex is Irish, isn't he? So he has a tattoo of his wife in an Irish green jersey with the motherhood number.... Move on... nothing to see here.

PS. IT's below a freakn' clover with his kids names. I am sure I hit the nail on the head here.
    I think you're over thinking it. It's a Jets jersey with Sanchez's number. Even with the Nike logo missing, it is closer to authentic than some of those Chinese knockoffs at TaraJersey.com.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    You're a lucky man ;-)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    The original video site described what the couple was into. If you don't remember what it said, I won't tell you and put that image back into your mind.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post

Daily News devoted its front and back covers to the Rex tattoo story. wonderful journalism.
    The Daily News is our savior. Will rid us of Ryan and lead us to our destiny.

Like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

SAR I

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The original video site described what the couple was into. If you don't remember what it said, I won't tell you and put that image back into your mind.

SAR I
    Slightly off topic, but I've been meaning to ask you if you had seen those Kathy Ireland commercials for Raymour & Flanagan. Right up your alley, no?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=dxm-Q...%3Ddxm-QYF8-U8
    Last edited by Traitor Jay & the Woodies; 01-04-2013 at 10:06 PM.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    What stunt? Apparently he's had this tattoo for years.
    At least the SB winning QBs keep theirs covered up.

Coughlin has a fathead of Eli in his office.

seriously it is a tremendous sign of poor judgement and thatmis the nicest thing I can think of.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    The most important influence of the 6 is its loving and caring nature. Properly nicknamed the motherhood number, it is all about sacrificing, caring, healing, protecting and teaching others. No family or community can function without the power of the 6 to keep them together and safe. She is the glue that keeps a family or community together.
    So instead of being the obvious- a tattoo of his bottomless wife in a Mark Sanchez Jersey- you mean to say that it instead is a loving, caring, nurturing image representing a glue-like community.

Makes sense.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slightly off topic, but I've been meaning to ask you if you had seen those Kathy Ireland commercials for Raymore & Flanagan. Right up your alley, no?

I've been dogging her since 1990. Beautiful Bush-era feet.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    They do respect him though. LT said in an interview that most of the players will do anything for Rex. They don't care about all this so called Breaking News.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The Daily News is our savior. Will rid us of Ryan and lead us to our destiny.

Like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

SAR I
    Come on SAR, if they end up keeping Rex, at least tell us that you're entertained by all of these shenanigans? I seriously hope to hell they keep Rex, for no reason other than we get to see what happens next, which may further embarrass the franchise/ entertain us. After all, that's what this is about, right, entertainment? Kind of like how you're not here to amuse anybody, the people are on here to amuse you. In this case, if you don't look at it from a winning football games standpoint in order to be entertained, how in the hell can anyone beat all the things that have gone on under Rex Ryan?

Flipping people off at a MMA fight
    Crying in the locker room after losing to Jacksonville 2009
    Telling people after the first AFCCG that if anybody makes fun of the Jets, to punch them in the face
    He and his wife having a foot fetish
    Sal Alosi tripping a player from an opposing team
    Him telling the media after a 45-3 that "he'd go out there and play em again if he could."
    Telling a fan to "Shut the **** up," while walking to the tunnel at half
    The locker room falling apart under his watch
    Brandon Jacobs telling him it's time to shut up
    Santonio Holmes quitting on the team
    Santonio Holmes giving the ball to the 49ers so they can walk in for a 100 yard TD
    Mark Sanchez butt- fumbling
    Joe McKnight trying to pump the crowd up after the butt- fumble, then himself fumbling the ensuing kickoff, and a Patriots player plucks the ball out of mid air and returns that for a TD
    Mark Sanchez fumbling a snap to end a game for his 5th turnover of the game
    Rex Ryan having a tattoo on his arm of his wife wearing the jersey of the player who has committed all of these atrocious mistakes
    Next.....?????????

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    another dopey SOJF-lousy Jets-hating thread

if there is such a thing in this world, it's a "nice" tattoo of his wife wearing a jets style jersey.

sexy, but no cleavage, no obscene gestures, like so:

the image is not tebowing, it's flexing an arm muscle, you dopes

although there is no name, most fans of any team have jerseys with the
    #1 QB # because theyre the leader, for however long that lasts

so its no more moronic than Jets fans wearing jerseys with the numbers and names of their favorite players

no less dumb than the Jets fans who have large swaths of their bloated distended bodies festooned with said numbers and logos and other assorted self-hating piercings on their un-real estate

no more, but IMO far less idiotic than the gallons of ink and moronic emblems logos and scripts defacing at least half the 1/2 the NBA and NFL players (e. g. Koepernick) and some of the folks here

nowheres near as "insulting" and "demeaning" to his wife as any / all of the married men on JI who compulsively ogle and re-syndicate nudie cutie pictures of women not their wife, are to theirs when they do so

the NYDN who is pro-gay throughout their pages projecting a gay fantasy about Sancheez onto Rex - hypocritical to the max

not a fireable offense

etc.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come on SAR, if they end up keeping Rex, at least tell us that you're entertained by all of these shenanigans? I seriously hope to hell they keep Rex, for no reason other than we get to see what happens next, which may further embarrass the franchise/ entertain us. After all, that's what this is about, right, entertainment? Kind of like how you're not here to amuse anybody, the people are on here to amuse you. In this case, if you don't look at it from a winning football games standpoint in order to be entertained, how in the hell can anyone beat all the things that have gone on under Rex Ryan?

Flipping people off at a MMA fight
    Crying in the locker room after losing to Jacksonville 2009
    Telling people after the first AFCCG that if anybody makes fun of the Jets, to punch them in the face
    He and his wife having a foot fetish
    Sal Alosi tripping a player from an opposing team
    Him telling the media after a 45-3 that "he'd go out there and play em again if he could."
    Telling a fan to "Shut the **** up," while walking to the tunnel at half
    The locker room falling apart under his watch
    Brandon Jacobs telling him it's time to shut up
    Santonio Holmes quitting on the team
    Santonio Holmes giving the ball to the 49ers so they can walk in for a 100 yard TD
    Mark Sanchez butt- fumbling
    Joe McKnight trying to pump the crowd up after the butt- fumble, then himself fumbling the ensuing kickoff, and a Patriots player plucks the ball out of mid air and returns that for a TD
    Mark Sanchez fumbling a snap to end a game for his 5th turnover of the game
    Rex Ryan having a tattoo on his arm of his wife wearing the jersey of the player who has committed all of these atrocious mistakes
    Next.....?????????
    Honestly, it's so bad it almost doesn't seem real.

If you're asking me what happens next, I think that Rex discovers he has a secret ability to absorb powers from others and just as he's about to go nuclear and take out half of New York City, an Asian man who can stop time and space whips out a 10,000 year old sword and decapitates him.

SAR I