Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    My contingency plan to avoid wasting my time was never the goal. And I don't need the money.

What I need is to waste a lot of money and watch the Jets win a Super Bowl. I'm all in for that.

SAR I
    Common, you're in it for the long haul. You know there will be down years.

Just keep saying to your self..."3x face, 3x face"

Let all the suckers get depressed.....for you, it's a win/win.

Besides, you know Rex is going to get fired, you said so. And you've never been wrong.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Sure kid- whatever you say.

Right... because people who get a tattoo intend on just wearing it as if it were a hat...

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's just another brick in the wall. It's just another example of horrible decision-making, and if there's one thing that a head coach is supposed to do is make really good decisions. That's the problem.

The existence of the tattoo is not the issue. Some will say that it embarrasses Mark Sanchez but I discard that premise.

The problem with the tattoo is that he made it visible. That he took his shirt off. That he knew he was surrounded by hundreds of people with smartphones. That he stayed at the most popular hotel on the island. That he did that after he was photographed just the day before. In a huge airport in a Titans jacket while smiling. That he decided to fly commercial in the heart of the Jets fanbase. That he decided to take a vacation with the entire team in upheaval. That he is having a great time while people who used to be his friends got fired because of his inability to coach. That he never said a word. That he doesn't care about millions of hurting Jets fans.

That's the issue. Don't focus on the tattoo. Focus on the decision-making behind all of this nonsense that never ends and kills the team.

SAR I
    I believe Sanchez is Embarassed now. Not when the tat was done, but now.

I believe Woody asked him to not be in NY and Rex has no sense to lay low.

he needs to go

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, it's so bad it almost doesn't seem real.

If you're asking me what happens next, I think that Rex discovers he has a secret ability to absorb powers from others and just as he's about to go nuclear and take out half of New York City, an Asian man who can stop time and space whips out a 10,000 year old sword and decapitates him.

SAR I
    No, if Rex discovered he had superpowers he would use them for good.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    They will do anything for Rex because he is the Santa Claus of NFL coaches running the easiest practices, holding no one accountable, and praising mediocrity.

If I were an NFL player, I'd kill to be a New York Jet. Have it easy. Cash my check. Play like crap. Have my head coach tell me I'm the best.

SAR I
    This is why Rex needs to go. If we know this, Woody has to know it also. If Rex stays, it could only be because he has naked pictures of Woody!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Common, you're in it for the long haul. You know there will be down years.

Just keep saying to your self..."3x face, 3x face"

Let all the suckers get depressed.....for you, it's a win/win.

Besides, you know Rex is going to get fired, you said so. And you've never been wrong.
    I'm fine with down years. It's natural, part of the game. If we have a head coach and a GM that I believe in and players who give 110% every game I'll be there with bells on even if we go 2-14 because I know we're building something good that's going to pay off eventually.

Rex Ryan and I are over. I do not believe in the man anymore, never will. I'll go to 2 games next year just to make my kids happy, sell the rest, pray for a brighter 2014.

And while I'm never wrong, it looks like I am this time. Looks like Woody Johnson is actually going to keep the buffoon against all logic and reason.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    No, if Rex discovered he had superpowers he would use them for good.
    Ando?

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's ok, Eric Mangini has a tattoo of Anthony Schlegel gutting a wild boar on his belly fat.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm fine with down years. It's natural, part of the game. If we have a head coach and a GM that I believe in and players who give 110% every game I'll be there with bells on even if we go 2-14 because I know we're building something good that's going to pay off eventually.

Rex Ryan and I are over. I do not believe in the man anymore, never will. I'll go to 2 games next year just to make my kids happy, sell the rest, pray for a brighter 2014.

And while I'm never wrong, it looks like I am this time. Looks like Woody Johnson is actually going to keep the buffoon against all logic and reason.

SAR I
    Fire Rex. Hire Leinart as QB/HC. Gap closed.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG. I just realized something.

It's not Rex. It's Michelle.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    When Rex Ryan says "Mark Sanchez gives us the best chance to win" he may have been talking about "in the bedroom".

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am grateful that we live in New York and have experienced Super Bowl success second-hand through our friends and family members who are smart enough to be Giants fans. Imagine if we lived in Idaho and never saw the parades, never saw the crowds on the subways, never saw the headlines, heard the radio shows.

SAR I
    Please go away, old man

Sent from a phone using an app

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Please go away, old man

+ eleventy billion

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am grateful that we live in New York and have experienced Super Bowl success second-hand through our friends and family members who are smart enough to be Giants fans. Imagine if we lived in Idaho and never saw the parades, never saw the crowds on the subways, never saw the headlines, heard the radio shows.

SAR I
    Sounds an awful lot like you are calling Jet fans stupid?

You fancy yourself as a smart guy; I'm sure the Giants have room for another fan. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Best thing that ever happened to this guy...

http://rkullman.blogspot.com/

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    + eleventy billion
    Ya think?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Sounds an awful lot like you are calling Jet fans stupid?

You fancy yourself as a smart guy; I'm sure the Giants have room for another fan. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    He is to Jets fans what ROTC is to the deployed....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can understand Rex getting a tattoo of his wife. What I can't understand is why she's wearing a Sanchez jersey! WTF is that all about? Instead of the "6" on the front of the jersey they could have put the initials NYJ. It's not like #6 won the Superbowl or anything, either. Maybe Rex got the tat to celebrate his first job as a Head Coach - but why have Sanchez's number on it?

I can't even imagine a Superbowl-winning head coach getting a tattoo of their wife wearing their QB's jersey. Does Belichick have a tat of his wife wearing Brady's jersey? Does Holgrem have a tat of his wife in Favre's jersey? WTF!

It's just a little weird, that's all. I could have lived all my life without knowing about this, but now I can't stop trying to figure out why. Meh.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG. I just realized something.

It's not Rex. It's Michelle.

SAR I
    The tat? Video? 2-1 odds they were Michelle's ideas.
    Last edited by Dcat; 01-05-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    We have a winner! The tat? Video? 2-1 odds its Michelle's ideas.
    I just read that old Alt.com profile SAR mentioned. If she's not filled with ideas, it's something else. My lord.