Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Bingo!

When you can't discern the difference between the national enquirer and the New York daily "news" or post, you know we have hit rock bottom. And don't expect any backlash from the circle of "journalists" that work in the area; expect them to defend each other in the same way pimps defend their right to make a living.

I do blame some of this mess on our clueless owner for encouraging this garbage. He did not cause the cesspool media to go to the gutter but he did not have to order his own team to live down there with them.
    We're reacting to the fact he would actually do something like that.

It doesn't seem awkward to you that an NFL coach would tattoo (if it's real) one of his player's jersey on his body?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm down everyone...

All this means is that the next QB has to wear 6
    (or 16 or 61 or lots of things if you can change the 6 to an 8...)

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    All this means is the coach is nuttier than thought, or has a real bad sense of humor.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Who cares he is on vacation .. This is what it has come too? no other head coach is going through this crap good or bad ..
    I do. And, right now, I'll put my house on the line that no other HC in the history of the NFL has had a tattoo of his wife, depicted as a hot pinup girl, wearing his QB's jersey.

Rex, your a f**king tool. Talk about white trash.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyeffinjetsfan View Post
    I'll bet dollars to donuts that it's fake and he's just ufcking with the media.
    Great joke. Not. If it is fake, Rex is more clueless than any of us can imagine. Why would you demean your wife like that?

Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    You guys are such suckers.

It's clearly a Ray Lucas jersey. Maybe Rex is joining SNY?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    You said, Mark all games, the old man actually works the chains sometimes.
    OK, overstated perhaps. But given the picture, he clearly has attended at least one. Probably more.

How many football games have you attended of your bosses son? Clearly there is a close personal relationship here. Far more than coach/player.

Professional boundaries have been crossed. Ryan is not HC material.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want Rex coaching the Jets anymore because he's just not a respectable figure head.
    He's just a big goofball & he proves it in every presser.
    Even if its a fake, why?
    We need Rod Serling to narrate the story of the 2012 Jets.

What you will witness is an inside look into a circus, a circus orchestrated by a spoiled rich kid, an accountant turned football GM & a stubborn much too loyal footloose coach embarrassing the very fans that waste their Sundays, dreaming about a Superbowl & respectability.

What these fans don't know is that have entered a space in time, just another sad moment 44 years in the making.
    This is The Twilight Zone.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's just creepy, Rex. I will now have nightmares about Sanchez fumbling your wife's feet.

This tat should be a sackable offence, on taste grounds alone. Just icky.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares he is on vacation .. This is what it has come too? no other head coach is going through this crap good or bad ..
    this.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    We're reacting to the fact he would actually do something like that.

It doesn't seem awkward to you that an NFL coach would tattoo (if it's real) one of his player's jersey on his body?
    Is the tatoo weird, yes it is.

Is it worse then your lovable BB banging someone elses wife? Absolutely not.

The NY Media sucks, and its awful how much Rex's life is invaded....but the Pats trolls really need to take it easy.

BB is a lowlife POS off the field (and on it - yes he is a convicated cheater) so take it easy.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I changed my mind about Rex, if this is true I want him retained. Rex's private life is way more exciting then Jets football.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, all of the above mentioned is true (Its Rex' body, he can do what he wants, I dont care, so what, this has nothing to do with anything) but again it brings negative attention to a team that is owned by a guy who seems to do nothing to avoid it and some would say embrace it.

JETS fans continue to be embarrassed by the people who are in place in this organization.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    there is something to be said about a man who sits in the bushes taking pictures of another man on vacation with his family.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bgivs21 View Post
    Ohhh boy. Some of the people on here are so gullible. Scratch that, most of the people on here are gullible. These 'journalists' have you in the palm of their hands.

Take a look at the quality of that "tattoo". Terribly done, most certainly fake.
    I can not believe people have fallen for this. Good for Rex. It's a very nice FU moment for him..... It's hard to believe the guy is not a native New Yorker.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This whole thing is just bizarre and getting weirder as the days go by.

At the end of the day we're talking about a freakin' football coach who has an eff'd up tattoo which is partly hilarious.

Look at the source of this piece of "News".

A picture of a football coach's tatoo is on the front page of the Daily News, the day after 2 cops were shot after a lunatic opened fire at 7:30pm on a subway in Bay Ridge.

At the end of the day....who gives a rats a$$ about a tattoo...I want articles outlining each GM candidate!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is in a sea of crap of his own making.

Tom Coughlin gets less ridicule in 5 years than Rex gets in a week. That's not a coincidence.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That thing is fake.

Rex is trolling the media, who are a bunch of lowlife scum.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Is the tatoo weird, yes it is.

Is it worse then your lovable BB banging someone elses wife? Absolutely not.

The NY Media sucks, and its awful how much Rex's life is invaded....but the Pats trolls really need to take it easy.

BB is a lowlife POS off the field (and on it - yes he is a convicated cheater) so take it easy.
    'Frenchie' I can take. 'Patsie troll' is too far.

I think it's time for me to put a normal avatar back on.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I can not believe people have fallen for this. Good for Rex. It's a very nice FU moment for him..... It's hard to believe the guy is not a native New Yorker.
    +1

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    He is in a sea of crap of his own making.

Tom Coughlin gets less ridicule in 5 years than Rex gets in a week. That's not a coincidence.
    Come on you have to love a coach who will do something like this to take the pressure off his players.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I don't know, if Rex did it as a joke, it's still embarrassing. To him, his wife, Sanchez...

Now, if he wipes it off, rolls up his sleeve on Tuesday, say he doesn't know anything about any tattoo and makes it look like the nydn is a bunch of lying scumbags, well, that'd work.