Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1232856

PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas — Finally, Jet fans can see exactly why Rex Ryan stuck with Mark Sanchez.

Ryan, vacationing in the Bahamas days after his Jets limped to a 6-10 season finish, sported a Rex-rated tattoo on his right bicep, featuring his wife, Michelle, wearing Sanchez’s No. 6 jersey — and nothing else.

As the Jets organization reeled back home, Ryan spent most of Thursday afternoon poolside at the exclusive Cove Atlantis resort, listening to music and reading “American Sniper,” by Navy SEAL Chris Kyle.

He sported a blue and white bathing suit — but it was what he wasn’t wearing that caused all the excitement.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz2H0LCnvL7

Veteran

(Posting in an epic thread.)

All League
    Another article in the Daily News says that Rex will now have no credibility with his players. Freakin hilarious.

If people on this forum wanna swim in the sewer with these dirtbags, so be it. Sooner or later, one of these reporters is going to catch someone on a really bad day, and get themselves hurt real bad.

Holy Mackerel Andy

Guess we know why he wasn't benched earlier...

guess we know who was pulling for that sanchez contract, and why on earths name this sorry excuse for a QB wasnt pulled way earlier. good job rex. once again proving why you should be fired as a headcoach. go ahead and adopt your boy mark ryan...

Shoulda picked #24

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Shoulda picked #24
    Or 69

The fury that SAR will unleash upon these boards will rank #1 in the BCS.

Madre de Dios.

All Pro
    Who cares he is on vacation .. This is what it has come too? no other head coach is going through this crap good or bad ..

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Who cares he is on vacation .. This is what it has come too? no other head coach is going through this crap good or bad ..
    I'm willing to bet that no other coach has a tattoo of his wife in a Sanchez jersey on his arm.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    The fury that SAR will unleash upon these boards will rank #1 in the BCS.

Madre de Dios.
    Entre El SAR...en 3....2...1

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'm willing to bet that no other coach has a tattoo of his wife in a Sanchez jersey on his arm.
    I never knew a tattoo was such a big deal. People get them all time for there personal beliefs and values .. Not for what you think, is it your body?? Im here for football not the man personal life ..

I never knew a tattoo was such a big deal. People get them all time for there personal beliefs and values .. Not for what you think, is it your body?? Im here for football not the man personal life ..
    Right over your head...

All League
    oh snap...for real though, that is embarrassing. I feel bad for the guy

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

This isnt just personal. It says alot more about Rex and his love for Mark. No wonder he always "gave us the best chance to win".

But you're not wrong. I just posted what's on the front page of the Daily News. Is what it is.

The dumbing of America, and people on this forum. Tabloid reporting at its sleaziest. And some people hear are buying into it hook, line , and sink, just because we were 6-10, wow, how sad

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    The dumbing of America, and people on this forum. Tabloid reporting at its sleaziest. And some people hear are buying into it hook, line , and sink, just because we were 6-10, wow, how sad
    Buying into what? Our head coach got a tattoo of his wife in Mark Sanchez's jersey. Tattoos are cool imo, but this is a bit odd.