Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I got to thinking, if the tattoo is real (which I doubt) maybe the 6 means something different than Sanchez's Jersey.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    I would only worry if she is in Cromartie jersey.
    Especially in a unwashed one.. That guy can impregnate from a block away..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you want him to do, go on mike and mike in the morning and beg for forgiveness. There are no GM interviews set up, until i think today.He can't do anything,until a Gm is hired.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets be fair here.... She is wearing a Sanchez jersey but she is also tebowing

Last edited by dmitexxi; 01-04-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ryan cursed out a News reporter who approached the controversial coach.

“Oh, s---,” Ryan said, waving off the reporter and storming away with his wife.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz2H2exWRq2

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    You clearly underestimate how difficult it is to tattoo a #6 jersey without fumbling.
    LOL awesome

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you Jordy,me too.Its going to be an exiting ofseason, with a lot of FOOTBALL news about the Jets. Maybe a new Quarterback, positively a new GM, and OC

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    You mean when the defensive players were a bit critical of our inability to score points and keep them off the field! Or when Pettine refused a contract extension?

You can offer excuse after excuse but WRECKS is the ringleader of the circus. His time management issues are very obvious to football fans. His personnel usage sucks at times. He allowed his team to be a virtual open door for the media and it has created problems and a clown -like image of Wrecks. Or did you mean when Mr. Anonymous went to the press and talked poorly about a Jets player? Wrecks is NOT made of teflon. Everything he does sticks to him and its no longer funny! Swagger has become more BS then anything else. If you can not back up what you are saying, then he should just shut up and go away!
    Defensive players being upset with the offense is Rex losing the team how?

Pettine refusing a contract extension, as Pettine eluded to himself, is nothing to read into, he could still be back.

There is no circus, it's completely media fabricated, and it is fans like you that continue to regurgitate the bull****.

Manish has already been exposed as a fraud and a liar.

Rex has his faults, and I'm not making any excuses for those faults, but it is ABSOLUTE crap to suggest he lost the team this year, that is for the Rex haters that need to convince themselves that he is no longer worthy to run the team.

The Jets would have been a playoff team if they had even average QB play this year.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    why the hell does anyone here feel sorry for rex ryan over this? he brought this all on himself.
    If they had just met with the damn media on Monday, this nonsense would all have been over, they wanted to go toe to toe with them and are getting burned far worse for an additional week

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can we close this thread already?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    So What!

Maybe it was just a good memory from an epic "night" with his wife. It was probably what she wore. And you know women - they know what team you like, but not too much about any particular player. They think they score huge points for just wearing the correct team's jersey. They're not too caught up in any specific player.

I got a "Thomas Jones" Jets Jersey from my wife for Christmas. The thought was there, but after I said thank you, she asked if he did well this season. She looked pissed when I said "he left the team in 2008."

I'm getting sick of this tabloid coverage. I blame it 80% on the media who, themselves, flocked to Tebow and then said "He causes a circus!" which is akin to "All the reporters including myself wanted to interview only him!" I'd love to have the manager of PR remove a few press credentials. That would get them to stop this utter $h!t smearing they call journalism.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    Ryan cursed out a News reporter who approached the controversial coach.

“Oh, s---,” Ryan said, waving off the reporter and storming away with his wife.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz2H2exWRq2
    Saying "Oh, sh*t" and waving someone off ISN'T getting "cursed out".

These reporters? They live in NY, right? Pretty sure they know what actually being cursed out is.

More garbage reporting. Just like where they said the tattoo has "bedroom eyes". LOL. Wut?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice judgment Ryan.

Dude's a public figure and he doesn't have enough brains to forsee the potential "issues" with a tattoo of his old lady wearing Sancez' number?

Of course, he could have forseen the potential issues and made a conscious decision to ignore them given his inflated opinion of his prowess as a football coach.

No problem here with tattoos. Hell, he could have just about any other conceivable tattoo on his body excpet for that one and nobody would give a rats.

Please whack this fool. Talk about Tebow bringing an unwanted carnival atmosphere...Ryan is the genesis of 90% of this team's drama.

Dude is an insecure mess.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJoe View Post
    So What!

Maybe it was just a good memory from an epic "night" with his wife. It was probably what she wore. And you know women - they know what team you like, but not too much about any particular player. They think they score huge points for just wearing the correct team's jersey. They're not too caught up in any specific player.

I got a "Thomas Jones" Jets Jersey from my wife for Christmas. The thought was there, but after I said thank you, she asked if he did well this season. She looked pissed when I said "he left the team in 2008."

I'm getting sick of this tabloid coverage. I blame it 80% on the media who, themselves, flocked to Tebow and then said "He causes a circus!" which is akin to "All the reporters including myself wanted to interview only him!" I'd love to have the manager of PR remove a few press credentials. That would get them to stop this utter $h!t smearing they call journalism.
    "epic night"? LOL.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Can we close this thread already?
    why? continually closing threads or dumping them doesnt make this stuff go away.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJoe View Post
    So What!

LOL, my wife bought me a Jets Christmas Ornament... the three Jets depicted by the celebrating players... Thomas Jones, Laverneas Coles, and Jercho Cotchery.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    LOL, my wife bought me a Jets Christmas Ornament... the three Jets depicted by the celebrating players... Thomas Jones, Laverneas Coles, and Jercho Cotchery.
    this means she shops for you in the bargain basement closeout section of some store.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are going to feel really bad when Rex explains that it's his wife's brother's jersey and number that died of Leukemia in high school.

(making that up BTW).

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol wow 28 pages? for 1 day old news about Rex tat lol.. ok guys.. lets just open footgate again..

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    she is definitely NOT "Tebowing" in that tattoo.... she is not kneeling down... her fist is not on her forehead... It appears that she is twisting her body and showing off her #6 on her sleeve.

Not sure quite how to take it. The two of them are obviously a little strange in the bedroom and it is very possible that she is either really attracted to Sanchez and that Rex is not only ok with that - he actually likes it.. Maybe they have some kind of roleplaying thing going on.. Or maybe he just gets off on seeing her in his teams jersey... who knows... I - for one - LOVE when my girlfriend wears her Jets jersey to bed... I wouldn't get a tattoo of her on my arm wearing the jersey, but i have definitely seen worse tattoos in my life...

The only negative thing here is that Rex is kind of Sanchez's boss - and if i knew that my boss had a tattoo of his wife half naked on his arm with some sort of reference to me on it - it would creep me out.. unless she was super hot and he let me hit it - lol... but in either case, it would be hard for me to respect him as my boss knowing that I was in some way being used in any way in their strange sex life...

No matter how you look at it, getting that dumb tattoo was in poor taste from an authority figure and showed a total lack of judgement on his part.