Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 766

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

  1. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    another dopey SOJF-lousy Jets-hating thread

    if there is such a thing in this world, it's a "nice" tattoo of his wife wearing a jets style jersey.

    sexy, but no cleavage, no obscene gestures, like so:
    It's just another brick in the wall. It's just another example of horrible decision-making, and if there's one thing that a head coach is supposed to do is make really good decisions. That's the problem.

    The existence of the tattoo is not the issue. Some will say that it embarrasses Mark Sanchez but I discard that premise.

    The problem with the tattoo is that he made it visible. That he took his shirt off. That he knew he was surrounded by hundreds of people with smartphones. That he stayed at the most popular hotel on the island. That he did that after he was photographed just the day before. In a huge airport in a Titans jacket while smiling. That he decided to fly commercial in the heart of the Jets fanbase. That he decided to take a vacation with the entire team in upheaval. That he is having a great time while people who used to be his friends got fired because of his inability to coach. That he never said a word. That he doesn't care about millions of hurting Jets fans.

    That's the issue. Don't focus on the tattoo. Focus on the decision-making behind all of this nonsense that never ends and kills the team.

    SAR I

  2. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Honestly, it's so bad it almost doesn't seem real.

    If you're asking me what happens next, I think that Rex discovers he has a secret ability to absorb powers from others and just as he's about to go nuclear and take out half of New York City, an Asian man who can stop time and space whips out a 10,000 year old sword and decapitates him.

    SAR I
    Ok, so why not keep him here and let's get to see if something like that ends up playing out? It's for our entertainment, after all! The Jets probably don't have to worry about winning many football games, and if you think about it, if you don't take it so seriously, a lot of the **** that's gone on lately really is pretty damn funny. I say let the coach have another last hurrah or two, and let's buckle up our seatbelts and ENJOY the ride! I just hope this last one isn't enough to cost Rex his job and deprive us of embarrassments in the future...
    Last edited by Jetfan16; 01-04-2013 at 10:20 PM.

  3. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    They do respect him though. LT said in an interview that most of the players will do anything for Rex. They don't care about all this so called Breaking News.
    They will do anything for Rex because he is the Santa Claus of NFL coaches running the easiest practices, holding no one accountable, and praising mediocrity.

    If I were an NFL player, I'd kill to be a New York Jet. Have it easy. Cash my check. Play like crap. Have my head coach tell me I'm the best.

    SAR I

  4. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    The first thing my wife said was, "Do you think they have threesomes?"
    I like the way she thinks. Good choice!

  5. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The Daily News is our savior. Will rid us of Ryan and lead us to our destiny.

    Like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

    SAR I
    Get ready to cross the streams.

  6. #626
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Ok, so why not keep him here and let's get to see if something like that ends up playing out? It's for our entertainment, after all! The Jets probably don't have to worry about winning many football games, and if you think about it, if you don't take it so seriously, a lot of the **** that's gone on lately really is pretty damn funny. I say let the coach have another last hurrah or too, and let's buckle up our seatbelts and ENJOY the ride! I just hope this last one isn't enough to cost Rex his job and deprive us of future embarrassments in the future...
    Every day that Rex Ryan manages our team is another day farther away we are from starting the rebuilding process and competing for a Super Bowl.

    You may feel that another year won't be a big deal, but I knew the Ryan era ended that night in Pittsburgh when he lost his third AFC Championship Game in a row and our team was completely unprepared. So, to me, we're entering Year 3 of the Rex Ryan Overstay and it's unacceptable.

    "No one should fire a coach that got us to back-to-back AFCCG's!" We should have.

    "No one should fire a coach that just missed the playoffs for the first time." We should have.

    "No one should fire a coach that just had his first losing season." We should.

    SAR I

  7. #627
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast View Post
    Another article in the Daily News says that Rex will now have no credibility with his players. Freakin hilarious.
    They are pissed he wasn't available to tear apart in NJ.

  8. #628
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    They will do anything for Rex because he is the Santa Claus of NFL coaches running the easiest practices, holding no one accountable, and praising mediocrity.

    If I were an NFL player, I'd kill to be a New York Jet. Have it easy. Cash my check. Play like crap. Have my head coach tell me I'm the best.

    SAR I
    That just about sums it up. Its so sad.

  9. #629
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Every day that Rex Ryan manages our team is another day farther away we are from starting the rebuilding process and competing for a Super Bowl.

    You may feel that another year won't be a big deal, but I knew the Ryan era ended that night in Pittsburgh when he lost his third AFC Championship Game in a row and our team was completely unprepared. So, to me, we're entering Year 3 of the Rex Ryan Overstay and it's unacceptable.

    "No one should fire a coach that got us to back-to-back AFCCG's!" We should have.

    "No one should fire a coach that just missed the playoffs for the first time." We should have.

    "No one should fire a coach that just had his first losing season." We should.

    SAR I
    It's a 30 year process, though! I want to be entertained, NOW, so stop fighting it, let the circus continue mate!

  10. #630
    Let's not forget that the 2011 can be written off due to the team not holding training camp in Cortland because of the lockout, therefore not having the adequate amount of bonding time away from Florham Park. 2012 was actually the first subpar season in the Rex Ryan era, 2 AFC runner up seasons, and 1 season that doesn't count due to a lack of Cortland.

  11. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    That just about sums it up. Its so sad.
    I am grateful that we live in New York and have experienced Super Bowl success second-hand through our friends and family members who are smart enough to be Giants fans. Imagine if we lived in Idaho and never saw the parades, never saw the crowds on the subways, never saw the headlines, heard the radio shows.

    SAR I

  12. #632
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Every day that Rex Ryan manages our team is another day farther away we are from starting the rebuilding process and competing for a Super Bowl.

    You may feel that another year won't be a big deal, but I knew the Ryan era ended that night in Pittsburgh when he lost his third AFC Championship Game in a row and our team was completely unprepared. So, to me, we're entering Year 3 of the Rex Ryan Overstay and it's unacceptable.

    "No one should fire a coach that got us to back-to-back AFCCG's!" We should have.

    "No one should fire a coach that just missed the playoffs for the first time." We should have.

    "No one should fire a coach that just had his first losing season." We should.

    SAR I
    Why do you care? You're gonna get 3x face for a ton of games.

  13. #633
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    another dopey SOJF-lousy Jets-hating thread

    if there is such a thing in this world, it's a "nice" tattoo of his wife wearing a jets style jersey.

    sexy, but no cleavage, no obscene gestures, like so:





    the image is not tebowing, it's flexing an arm muscle, you dopes



    although there is no name, most fans of any team have jerseys with the
    #1 QB # because theyre the leader, for however long that lasts

    so its no more moronic than Jets fans wearing jerseys with the numbers and names of their favorite players

    no less dumb than the Jets fans who have large swaths of their bloated distended bodies festooned with said numbers and logos and other assorted self-hating piercings on their un-real estate

    no more, but IMO far less idiotic than the gallons of ink and moronic emblems logos and scripts defacing at least half the 1/2 the NBA and NFL players (e. g. Koepernick) and some of the folks here

    nowheres near as "insulting" and "demeaning" to his wife as any / all of the married men on JI who compulsively ogle and re-syndicate nudie cutie pictures of women not their wife, are to theirs when they do so

    the NYDN who is pro-gay throughout their pages projecting a gay fantasy about Sancheez onto Rex - hypocritical to the max

    not a fireable offense

    etc.
    A tattoo is a permanent symbol - a personal statement. This symbol speaks volumes considering the backstory - on the field and off.

  14. #634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Let's not forget that the 2011 can be written off due to the team not holding training camp in Cortland because of the lockout, therefore not having the adequate amount of bonding time away from Florham Park. 2012 was actually the first subpar season in the Rex Ryan era, 2 AFC runner up seasons, and 1 season that doesn't count due to a lack of Cortland.
    I realize that the media and a few fans find this a humorous time, but it's actually the end of a 15 year run where we had legitimate chances at a Super Bowl and blew it.

    We now sink back to the abyss. Ask a Dolphin fan what the last 10 years have felt like. Ask a Bills fans what the last 15 years have felt like. This is a very dark week in Jets history, no time for laughs.

    SAR I

  15. #635
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Why do you care? You're gonna get 3x face for a ton of games.
    My contingency plan to avoid wasting my time was never the goal. And I don't need the money.

    What I need is to waste a lot of money and watch the Jets win a Super Bowl. I'm all in for that.

    A rookie GM leading a lame-duck Rex Ryan is a disaster for 2013. I'll look forward to 2014, perhaps we'll strike draft gold and get someone who can actually be a head coach, not a head coordinator.

    SAR I

  16. #636
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I realize that the media and a few fans find this a humorous time, but it's actually the end of a 15 year run where we had legitimate chances at a Super Bowl and blew it.

    We now sink back to the abyss. Ask a Dolphin fan what the last 10 years have felt like. Ask a Bills fans what the last 15 years have felt like. This is a very dark week in Jets history, no time for laughs.

    SAR I
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0RiiIRe4ig

  17. #637
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,517
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    It's just another brick in the wall. It's just another example of horrible decision-making, and if there's one thing that a head coach is supposed to do is make really good decisions. That's the problem.

    The existence of the tattoo is not the issue. Some will say that it embarrasses Mark Sanchez but I discard that premise.

    The problem with the tattoo is that he made it visible. That he took his shirt off. That he knew he was surrounded by hundreds of people with smartphones. That he stayed at the most popular hotel on the island. That he did that after he was photographed just the day before. In a huge airport in a Titans jacket while smiling. That he decided to fly commercial in the heart of the Jets fanbase. That he decided to take a vacation with the entire team in upheaval. That he is having a great time while people who used to be his friends got fired because of his inability to coach. That he never said a word. That he doesn't care about millions of hurting Jets fans.

    That's the issue. Don't focus on the tattoo. Focus on the decision-making behind all of this nonsense that never ends and kills the team.

    SAR I
    Since you can't predict the weather in a tropical zone correctly I'm not interested in your nugatory comments.

    In future, please eschew quoting me; alternately, reply to one of the same old jerks for sighs.

  18. #638
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,459
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    It's just another brick in the wall. It's just another example of horrible decision-making, and if there's one thing that a head coach is supposed to do is make really good decisions. That's the problem.

    The existence of the tattoo is not the issue. Some will say that it embarrasses Mark Sanchez but I discard that premise.

    The problem with the tattoo is that he made it visible. That he took his shirt off. That he knew he was surrounded by hundreds of people with smartphones. That he stayed at the most popular hotel on the island. That he did that after he was photographed just the day before. In a huge airport in a Titans jacket while smiling. That he decided to fly commercial in the heart of the Jets fanbase. That he decided to take a vacation with the entire team in upheaval. That he is having a great time while people who used to be his friends got fired because of his inability to coach. That he never said a word. That he doesn't care about millions of hurting Jets fans.

    That's the issue. Don't focus on the tattoo. Focus on the decision-making behind all of this nonsense that never ends and kills the team.

    SAR I
    QFT

    Probably your best post on these boards.

  19. #639
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Since you can't predict the weather in a tropical zone correctly I'm not interested in your nugatory comments.

    In future, please eschew quoting me; alternately, reply to one of the same old jerks for sighs.
    A year from now, after a 4-12 season, after Rex Ryan is finally fired, you come back here and apologize.

    SAR I

  20. #640
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    A tattoo is a permanent symbol - a personal statement. This symbol speaks volumes considering the backstory - on the field and off.
    Sure kid- whatever you say.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us