Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I'm thinking she's pulling all the strings, it's the only thing that makes any sense.

Yoko Ryan.

SAR I
    LOL @ Yoko Ryan! I doubt she's that bad. In her defense, he was very overweight for a long time. Maybe toes was all she'd let him have until he lost weight. A snack, right?

p.s. LOLOL SAR! You're cracking me up tonight! Love that photoshopping you did on the previous page LOL
    Last edited by JaxSuzy; 01-05-2013 at 02:04 AM. Reason: SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Guess we know why he wasn't benched earlier...
    He wasnt benched earlier because Mcelroy is fking TERRIBLE..

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    So it would appear. To me, I think that's the big picture here. All the privacy and tattoo debate aside, the thing we should all be focusing on is Rex's decision-making. That is, ultimately, what this is all REALLY about.

I'm pretty sure that's what you were trying to point out to people earlier on this subject, no?
    I have not posted on this thread and the only thing I am going to say is can those who say it is no big deal point to one HC in NFL HISTORY that has taken a similar action....

It is called judgement and decision making period....... It is the only thing at issue.

But a 700 thread post on this for a tatoo!!!

Come on Now!!

Good Grief!!
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 01-05-2013 at 06:12 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LETSGOJETS View Post
    Who ass-fumbled? I rest my case.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LETSGOJETS View Post
    Mark Ryan is the worst QB in football. We should have just lined up with 10 guys and get flagged on every play instead of having this turnover machine on the field. Or line up with McElroy and run it 60 times.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    Mark Ryan is the worst QB in football. We should have just lined up with 10 guys and get flagged on every play instead of having this turnover machine on the field. Or line up with McElroy and run it 60 times.
    That would mean we were technically moving the ball with Mark on the field. You know that ish doesn't happen, bro.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ubrnostrum View Post
    So this has been officially verified as a fake... Right?
    No, it's real!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some posters Have taken pathetic to a new level on this thread.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall Street Superstar View Post
    35 pages of this crap?

What the hell happened to JI...
    +1

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if Giants fans ever made a deal about this..

Pioli and his wife Dallas have a daughter named Mia Costa.[1] Dallas is the daughter of former NFL head coach Bill Parcells.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cuckholds rarely have clear heads.

SAR I
    Cuckold historically referred to a man with an adulterous wife, but has largely fallen out of use. The term generally refers to a sexual fetish in which sexual gratification is gained from maintenance or observation of sexual relations by a woman with a man or a number of men besides her husband.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    Cuckold historically referred to a man with an adulterous wife, but has largely fallen out of use. The term generally refers to a sexual fetish in which sexual gratification is gained from maintenance or observation of sexual relations by a woman with a man or a number of men besides her husband.
    You just took me back to an advanced class on Chaucer's Canterbury Tales in college. Also found often in Shakespeare's works.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who ass-fumbled? I rest my case.
    Moore got blown-up by the best NT in the game at the very moment his QB was scrambling and looking downfield.

The defense gave up 42 points that night. They are the reason we lost the game, not the football follies play that excites only the feeble-minded.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would mean we were technically moving the ball with Mark on the field. You know that ish doesn't happen, bro.
    We're supposed to move the ball on the ground but our running backs can only get yardage against the worst teams in the league.

Against the best teams in the league, Shonn Greene kills us, Mark Sanchez is forced to throw 40+ times, and we lose because we aren't built to win in the air. If we were, our HC and GM would have gotten us playmaking WR's instead of nobodies whose claim to fame seems to be that maybe they can block.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEI03oOE6is

Even if he doesn't get pushed back, Sanchez is still running straight into his ass.

Murk has ELITE ass-fumbling abilities. He's got the drive-killing instincts, man.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moore got blown-up by the best NT in the game at the very moment his QB was scrambling and looking downfield.

The defense gave up 42 points that night. They are the reason we lost the game, not the football follies play that excites only the feeble-minded.

SAR I
    The problem is Sanchez has lost his composure in the pocket. He's got his head up his ass. Remember when he called a play and then ran a different one. His handoffs are attroious. Etc

I saw the college freshman Heisman QB John Manziel under pressure and he was light years ahead of Sanchez in every aspect and he's a Freshman.

Sanchez at best is average.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is funny about SAR's outrage in this thread, this is the kind of stupid kinky **** he is "into."

Wasn't this same clown obsessing over other poster's wives, asking them to post pics of them and their feet on this forum not too long ago?

SAR has 40 posts in this thread, and then puts up a front, when really, Rex and his personal life, are probably not that much different.

Is SAR jealous of Rex?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    What is funny about SAR's outrage in this thread, this is the kind of stupid kinky **** he is "into."

Wasn't this same clown obsessing over other poster's wives, asking them to post pics of them and their feet on this forum not too long ago?

SAR has 40 posts in this thread, and then puts up a front, when really, Rex and his personal life, are probably not that much different.

Is SAR jealous of Rex?
    He IS Rex. Look at his name: SAR I. Look at it backwards: I RAS. I'm Rex Alright, Son?

He's a clever one, he is.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR I IS REX RYAN............

USA Today called the body art “the worst use of ink by a member of the Jets since the team signed Sanchez to a contract extension that guaranteed him $8.25 million in 2013,” and ESPN referred to it as “Tattoo-Gate.” On his radio show, Don Imus and his colleagues joked that the woman depicted in the tattoo appears to be “Tebowing,” a reference to backup quarterback Tim Tebow’s prayer-like pose after he scores a touchdown (something he did not do with the Jets this season). However, according to a person in the Jets organization, Ryan got the tattoo sometime in 2011, after he took the Jets to a second straight AFC Championship Game and long before Tebow arrived in New York.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz2H7Y6a6LV
    Last edited by Nike; 01-05-2013 at 11:49 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Is SAR jealous of Rex?
    I find nothing wrong with Rex's personal life. I'm no swinger, but sniffing an 18 year old blonde's red painted toes does the trick a few times a year.

But if I were the head coach of the NY Jets I'd keep this to myself as it affects the way the players play for me and how the fans feel about the franchise.

SAR I