Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    it might be real, but I have never seen it. and the players would certainly know it's there and we've never heard any of them talk about it. I don't know

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I can not believe people have fallen for this. Good for Rex. It's a very nice FU moment for him..... It's hard to believe the guy is not a native New Yorker.
    IMO it doesn't matter if it's fake or not this guy has made bad decision after bad decision and it's gonna lead to his firing. What is he gonna get out of a fake tatoo, rub it in the media's face or just embarass the Jets some more. We need a professional running our Franchise until then SOJ

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    He is in a sea of crap of his own making.

Tom Coughlin gets less ridicule in 5 years than Rex gets in a week. That's not a coincidence.
    Perfectly stated.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I can not believe people have fallen for this. Good for Rex. It's a very nice FU moment for him..... It's hard to believe the guy is not a native New Yorker.
    Do you think the great HC of all time would stoop to this with the media (if the tat is fake)?

The media is an embarrassment for taking the picture, grant you, but this is the world that we live in today. If the tat is a fake, and Rex did this purposely, then it is even more disturbing that he would stoop to their level. Its embarrassing that he would waste time and energy doing this knowing it will once again bring negative attention to Rex and the team. You'd think he'd learn by now to just ignore it. We need to instill professionalism in this team. What message does it send? Continue the circus...........
    Last edited by copernicus; 01-04-2013 at 08:42 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Come on you have to love a coach who will do something like this to take the pressure off his players.
    What pressure? Who needs players who can't take the pressure of being a professional football player? How about a no-nonsense coach?

Rex Ryan is a f*cking buffoon - and I'm not talking about tattoos and feet weirdness - I'm talking about two consecutive seasons of players quitting on the field of play w/ wide ranges of scapegoats.

The state of the Jets is totally unacceptable and HC should get thrown out with the GM. The wheels are off the wagon, we're not "tweaking" our way out of this with a handful of draft picks, a new OC, and a rested Mark Sanchez.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are we for real here folks?

Who the hell cares about a damn tattoo?

Society has really crashed.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    i want mangini back. he was boring as **** but thats exactly what we need in NY. drafted great players too. but he was stuck with a sanchez type QB (pennington) and a ****ty 3-4 defense

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe this thread should be renamed: Rex the Media trolololol

This is awesome.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Do you think the great HC of all time would stoop to this with the media (if the tat is fake)?

The media is an embarrassment for taking the picture, grant you, but this is the world that we live in today. If the tat is a fake, and Rex did this purposely, then it is even more disturbing that he would stoop to their level. Its embarrassing that he would waste time and energy doing this knowing it will once again bring negative attention to Rex and the team. You'd think he'd learn by now to just ignore it. We need to instill professionalism in this team. What message does it send? Continue the circus...........
    +100

Fake or not, he's an embarrassment.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1232856

PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas — Finally, Jet fans can see exactly why Rex Ryan stuck with Mark Sanchez.

Ryan, vacationing in the Bahamas days after his Jets limped to a 6-10 season finish, sported a Rex-rated tattoo on his right bicep, featuring his wife, Michelle, wearing Sanchez’s No. 6 jersey — and nothing else.

As the Jets organization reeled back home, Ryan spent most of Thursday afternoon poolside at the exclusive Cove Atlantis resort, listening to music and reading “American Sniper,” by Navy SEAL Chris Kyle.

He sported a blue and white bathing suit — but it was what he wasn’t wearing that caused all the excitement.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz2H0LCnvL7
    Enough with this clown. What an embarrassing excuse for a leader. I hope the new GM fires this guy.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    What pressure? Who needs players who can't take the pressure of being a professional football player? How about a no-nonsense coach?

Rex Ryan is a f*cking buffoon - and I'm not talking about tattoos and feet weirdness - I'm talking about two consecutive seasons of players quitting on the field of play w/ wide ranges of scapegoats.

The state of the Jets is totally unacceptable and HC should get thrown out with the GM. The wheels are off the wagon, we're not "tweaking" our way out of this with a handful of draft picks, a new OC, and a rested Mark Sanchez.
    10 to 1 Mark has a "tramp stamp" of Rex going down on him. No wonder he was never taken out of a game.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I have a tattoo on my weiner .....when it's soft it says Wendy.... when I get a boner it says welcome to Jamaica have a nice day.

:-)

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    +100

Fake or not, he's an embarrassment.
    Hopefully this is his final nail. What New GM is really gonna wanna put up with this.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how Sanchez feels about this. It is kind of creepy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh.

America.

Land where we don't want our coaches to have a weird tattoo...but we will vote in politicians who worship giant owl statues, do fake child sacrifices and run around naked in the California woods every summer.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    rex and his wife

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Ahhh.

America.

Land where we don't want our coaches to have a weird tattoo...but we will vote in politicians who worship giant owl statues, do fake child sacrifices and run around naked in the California woods every summer.
    It's not about having a "weird tattoo". It's completely about putting your QB's jersey on your wife as the artwork. It's flat out bizarre and unprofessional.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetlifer View Post
    Enough with this clown. What an embarrassing excuse for a leader. I hope the new GM fires this guy.
    Rumor is that Patton had a tat of his wife wearing the Presidential seal.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Come on you have to love a coach who will do something like this to take the pressure off his players.
    Ummmwhut? What pressure do the players feel now? The season is over. So lounging on a beach in the off season with a tat of your wife wearing the jersey of one of the league's worst QBs is part of Rex's master plan for next season?

Real, fake, whatever the one thing that is indisputable...it was unprofessional. Can you name one other credible NFL head coach who would do something similar? Rex is well aware of the circus label hung on the organization, does this "joke" do anything to alter that widely held perception?

If your quoted post was intended as sarcasm...nevermind.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekc View Post
    Hopefully this is his final nail. What New GM is really gonna wanna put up with this.
    The conspiracy theory that says Rex Ryan is deliberately trying to get fired to collect the two years remaining on his contract has just picked up steam.

If the tattoo is real, it again is a horrific example of decision-making. A public figure again doing something that he shouldn't.

If the tattoo is fake, it again is a horrific example of decision-making. Combined with an inappropriate theme and a horrible sense of timing.

Looks like Fireman Ed isn't the only classless quitter on this team. Problem is, he is supposed to be leading it.

SAR I