Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Rex has a fantastic set of boobs.
    Can I smell them?

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex has a fantastic set of boobs.
    Yes he has some mighty fine ta-ta's.

And so much for the photoshop theory.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

I mean, it's not like you COULDN'T photoshop that, but I find it hard to believe that the dimwits at NYDN could do that good of a job. Not to mention, it wouldn't make any sense for it to be photoshopped since they have absolutely no reason to do so.

In reality, it's just a poor decision by Rex.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

BREAKING: Mike Shanahan sports tattoo's prepping for playoff contest in Antiqua.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I mean, it's not like you COULDN'T photoshop that, but I find it hard to believe that the dimwits at NYDN could do that good of a job. Not to mention, it wouldn't make any sense for it to be photoshopped since they have absolutely no reason to do so.

In reality, it's just a poor decision by Rex.
    Those new shots are from the Post who apparently sent a squadron of photographers to get better views for tomorrow's paper.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Those new shots are from the Post who apparently sent a squadron of photographers to get better views for tomorrow's paper.

SAR I
    I was talking about the original. That one was from NYDN, wasn't it? In any event, my main point was that it's not some conspiracy like some believe it to be. It's just another bad Rex Ryan decision.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was talking about the original. That one was from NYDN, wasn't it? In any event, my main point was that it's not some conspiracy like some believe it to be. It's just another bad Rex Ryan decision.
    Cuckholds rarely have clear heads.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cuckholds rarely have clear heads.

SAR I
    So it would appear. To me, I think that's the big picture here. All the privacy and tattoo debate aside, the thing we should all be focusing on is Rex's decision-making. That is, ultimately, what this is all REALLY about.

I'm pretty sure that's what you were trying to point out to people earlier on this subject, no?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

If it is, it's certainly waterproof. And her position isn't "Tebowing", that's for sure.

SAR I

Can this clown.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    So it would appear. To me, I think that's the big picture here. All the privacy and tattoo debate aside, the thing we should all be focusing on is Rex's decision-making. That is, ultimately, what this is all REALLY about.

I'm pretty sure that's what you were trying to point out to people earlier on this subject, no?
    Yup.

The rest of the stuff is just embarrassing, can't tell him how to live his life. But as a head coach this endless stream of humiliating acts hurts the team.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup.

The rest of the stuff is just embarrassing, can't tell him how to live his life. But as a head coach this endless stream of humiliating acts hurts the team.

SAR I
    Exactly. What he and his wife do, what he puts on his body, etc. is his own business. But, when you let it be made public and it reflects negatively on the franchise, that's a problem. And, when you KNOW that these things reflect negatively on the franchise and still do them anyway, that speaks volumes about your decision-making.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Taking everything as true, the man got a tattoo. He has several others. Lots of people have tattoos. Tattoos are OK, right? The Tattoo is a likeness of his wife. Still OK, right? She's wearing a Jet Jersey. That's his team. So, we're still OK right? If it's a Jersey, you've got to put a number on it. So, they pick 6. Why? It's pretty safe to say, we have no freak'n idea why. Is it his or her favorite #? Does it have some meaning in general or personal to them?

Even if it is supposed to be Sanchez's jersey, would it matter if he got the Tattoo fresh off of Sanchez's 2 AFCCG performances when most believed Sanchez was still going to be a pretty good QB? For that matter, if Sanchez had played great this season and the Jets had made the playoffs, would this be such a compelling issue to so many people?

At the very least, assuming it is real and not hemp, people need to take a breath and wait to hear the story behind the tattoo. That said, if Rex says it's "personal" and refuses to talk about it, I think we can all agree, he's an idiot. My only point is for people to wait to hear his explanation. It may make all this speculation seem silly, or out Ryan, finally and determinedly, as a fool.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly. What he and his wife do, what he puts on his body, etc. is his own business. But, when you let it be made public and it reflects negatively on the franchise, that's a problem. And, when you KNOW that these things reflect negatively on the franchise and still do them anyway, that speaks volumes about your decision-making.
    Let it be made public? So he is supposed to cover himself up in long sleeves on a beach vacation? Or what?

The obsession with this has really reached the absurd. It's really over the top and hard to believe.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Let it be made public? So he is supposed to cover himself up in long sleeves on a beach vacation? Or what?

The obsession with this has really reached the absurd. It's really over the top and hard to believe.
    When it's something that's going to reflect negatively on the organization? Sure, why not?

In any event, I'm not one of the ones obsessing over the issue. I have my opinion on it, but it's not something I'm going to lose sleep over.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Taking everything as true, the man got a tattoo. He has several others. Lots of people have tattoos. Tattoos are OK, right? The Tattoo is a likeness of his wife. Still OK, right? She's wearing a Jet Jersey. That's his team. So, we're still OK right? If it's a Jersey, you've got to put a number on it. So, they pick 6. Why? It's pretty safe to say, we have no freak'n idea why. Is it his or her favorite #? Does it have some meaning in general or personal to them?

Even if it is supposed to be Sanchez's jersey, would it matter if he got the Tattoo fresh off of Sanchez's 2 AFCCG performances when most believed Sanchez was still going to be a pretty good QB? For that matter, if Sanchez had played great this season and the Jets had made the playoffs, would this be such a compelling issue to so many people?

At the very least, assuming it is real and not hemp, people need to take a breath and wait to hear the story behind the tattoo. That said, if Rex says it's "personal" and refuses to talk about it, I think we can all agree, he's an idiot. My only point is for people to wait to hear his explanation. It may make all this speculation seem silly, or out Ryan, finally and determinedly, as a fool.
    Do you really think he is going to issue a statement about this? Is he going to change his stance on speaking publicly about issues related to his marriage? Really? I just can't see that happening.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

If it is, it's certainly waterproof. And her position isn't "Tebowing", that's for sure.

SAR I
    It's a lap dance position.

oops.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

BREAKING: Mike Shanahan sports tattoo's prepping for playoff contest in Antiqua.

SAR I
    no Snyder?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    35 pages of this crap?

What the hell happened to JI...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Do you really think he is going to issue a statement about this? Is he going to change his stance on speaking publicly about issues related to his marriage? Really? I just can't see that happening.
    Taking the stance of refusing to speak about your foot fetish videos as a personal matter is clearly a personal matter. Explaining whether you have a tattoo of the jersey of the QB you refused to bench on your arm is hardly personal.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    It's a lap dance position.

oops.
    Indeed.