Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Jets Insider VIP
    The prank is fine. But its totally classless to bring your half naked wife into it whiles shes wearing your qbs jersey. A 50 year old man should be more mature then this.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    I doubt the media took that pic. I assume a random tourist/sports fan took the picture and sold it to the Daily News. Happes all the time.
    Andrew Theodorakis is a staff photographer for the nydn sent to the Bahamas for this exact purpose. Mission Accomplished.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by mikekc View Post
    If he is trying to get fired, I hope all he gets is demoted and then quits so we can put him on the shelf for 2 years. I really had nothing against him up until the last 3 or 4 weeks, it's really gone over the cliff.
    He is either mentally ill or hell-bent on getting fired. There's no in between on this one.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    The prank is fine. But its totally classless to bring your half naked wife into it whiles shes wearing your qbs jersey. A 50 year old man should be more mature then this.
    Cartoon Michelle must be pissed.

All League
    Holy Moly!

Is she Tebowing?

If it is a prank, then its a phenomal job by Rex to deflect attention away from this staff, the GM search, the lack of media availabilty by the team, and everything else going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    Holy Moly!

Is she Tebowing?
    no, lol.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    If it's meant to jerk around the tongue wagging press, then I'm all for it.

His wife has seen what the NY media has done these past 4 years, she's probably all onboard with it too.

All League
    I feel bad for Rex, he can't get out of his own way.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    He is either mentally ill or hell-bent on getting fired. There's no in between on this one.

SAR I
    Why don't you like this story? It shows that Rex shares a similar love for Sanchez as you do, so clearly he has good taste, don't you think?

Fake tattoo would be worse as it only proves that this organization is more interested in the circus and filling the tent than football. It puts an exclamation point on how unprofessional and classless this organization has become.

You can't fire the owner!

Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    If it is a prank, then its a phenomal job by Rex to deflect attention away from this staff, the GM search, the lack of media availabilty by the team, and everything else going on here.
    As if Sanchez hasn't been embarrassed enough by his still-astounding "butt fumble", Rex thinks it's a good idea to pull this prank using his jersey? Could he be that clueless?
    I don't think so. IMO, that tattoo is 100% real.

Is she's getting ready to throw the ball, who else would it be? It would be REALLY funny if it was #15.

I've been supporting Rex and wanted him back but I can't anymore. He clearly isn't very good at differentiating good decisions from bad.

On and Off the field.

Like it or not today's NFL head coaches have to make the right decision off the field as well.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    This past week Woody seems to have finally gotten it. Trying to clean up the mess (yes, that he partially created) but still trying to clean it and seemingly doing all the right things. Especially telling Rex to get out of town for a few days, so he doesn't say or do something stupid.

And now this, I feel bad for the guy.
    Exactly. Let's forget about Rex for the moment and talk about what happened to some unfortunate people at Florham Park this week.

Mike Tannenbaum got fired. He didn't do an awful job here in New York, but he took the fall for Rex Ryan and the entire franchise. They didn't even hold a press conference to wish him well.

Our strength and conditioning coach got fired. Another guy, just trying to contribute, he gets laid off the week after Christmas.

Woody Johnson goes to the extraordinary measure of hiring Korn/Ferry and their respected senior vice president to launch a search for a replacement general manager.

You've got Tannenbaum's entire staff not knowing what their futures look like, and you have a defensive and offensive coordinatior that probably are leaving and their entire coaching staffs are on pins and needles too.

And certainly not least, millions of Jets fans are getting ready to watch the Bengals and Colts play in playoff games this weekend while our entire franchise locks the doors and hides from us.

And in the context of all of this, our head coach says nothing, cancels a press conference, shows up in a Titans jacket flying commercial in a busy airport, and now is sporting an inappropriate tattoo while lying topless in front of hundreds of hotel guests with smart phones.

Woody Johnson should fire this guy by lunch time. Rex Ryan is disrespecting the entire franchise and disrespecting the entire fan base with his behavior this week. It is completely insensitive to everyone involved, especially those who lost their jobs because of what he did to this team. And as seven other NFL teams search for their replacement general managers, we most certainly are at the bottom of everyone's list.

This man continues to hurt our present and is wrecking our future.

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 01-04-2013 at 09:20 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Why don't you like this story? It shows that Rex shares a similar love for Sanchez as you do, so clearly he has good taste, don't you think?
    lol.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    I'm a Sanchez supporter too. This actually validates the argument that Mark has an idiot developing and coaching him.

This seems to be in the footgate category of personal and private business. Shouldn't this be left alone by previous statements of such?????

Absolutely gutter journalism. TMZ style paparazzi stalking by the NYDN of an NFL HC? I feel ill.

A tattoo of his wife Tebowing in a Sanchez jersey? It's either photoshopped or he's the biggest clown on the planet. And if its a joke than he's an idiot for drawing more attention to the situation. The circus continues.