Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Jets Insider VIP

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Absolute crap

The issues last year as with anything else were overblown

Rex never lost the team this year, this was evident in the lockerroom following the final game.
    You mean when the defensive players were a bit critical of our inability to score points and keep them off the field! Or when Pettine refused a contract extension?

You can offer excuse after excuse but WRECKS is the ringleader of the circus. His time management issues are very obvious to football fans. His personnel usage sucks at times. He allowed his team to be a virtual open door for the media and it has created problems and a clown -like image of Wrecks. Or did you mean when Mr. Anonymous went to the press and talked poorly about a Jets player? Wrecks is NOT made of teflon. Everything he does sticks to him and its no longer funny! Swagger has become more BS then anything else. If you can not back up what you are saying, then he should just shut up and go away!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Dude its a fake. Its one of those temp jobs, to play with the jerkoffs in the media. The guy is in the hot tub every day at the locker room, and nobody has ever seen it. Lets get real here
    It aint fake! LOl get over it the man is a complete joke!Sad but true!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m View Post
    And on a more serious note, I fail to see how it's any different then Mangini naming his kids after various players on the Jets, and we all thought that was charming at the time and not a conflict of interest, you're waaaaaaaaay overthinking this ****.
    At least Rex can get the tattoo removed.

How poorly is Mangini treating his son, Brett?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast View Post
    Another article in the Daily News says that Rex will now have no credibility with his players. Freakin hilarious.
    Totally agree. And now we know why Rex was "committed" to Sanchez!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    At least Rex can get the tattoo removed.

How poorly is Mangini treating his son, Brett?

Brett Mangini. I'm still larfing over that one.

Jets Insider VIP
    If anything, Rex should be pissed off at Sanchez.

"I got a tattoo of my wife wearing your jersey, and all you end up doing is ****ing up our season!"

Dude its a fake. Its one of those temp jobs, to play with the jerkoffs in the media. The guy is in the hot tub every day at the locker room, and nobody has ever seen it. Lets get real here
    I'm confident that the Jets will win back to back superbowls in 2011 and 2012, and that they will have their best rosters ever

None of those players ever were quoted criticizing Rex's coaching or leadership skills.thats a total fabrication.All three of them talked about the absence of veteran leadership in the locker room. Jason Taylor said the same thing too

Your sure its not a fake,I didn't start this forum topic, theres 28 pages of it.How do you know its real, please tell us your secret

Sarcasm, i tell you what, its better than all the doom and gloomers, who, think were years away,thats too funny

Undrafted Free Agent
    Plenty of people are named Brett.

Only one person has a mark sanchez tattoo.

If the jets win SB every1 will LOVE the Tat!!! But Jets havent won CRAP soooooo its hilarious to every1... meeee tooooo!!! WtH is goin on out there????????

Do you really want a coach who thinks his wife can't read a defense worth a ****, couldn't find a wide open receiver with a seeing eye dog and is very uncomfortable in the pocket?

And that's ok with you? Again, the majority of his staff is waiting to find out if they have jobs next week, his boss was just fired last week in large part due to the level of play on the field (which Rex is responsible for), and he's off in the Bahamas playing games with the press with a fake tattoo? Not that I believe that at all, but this is ok with you?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    How about when Gabrielle Giffords was shot they had the guys name and tried to link it to a guy that was a Tea Party member with the same name who was 25 years older..
    That was Brian Ross of ABC and he has a history. He should have been fired a long time ago, but in this 'media' age there is no accountability.
    The investigative correspondent has landed major scoops and won prestigious awards for his reporting on the Peace Corps, Solyndra, and U.S. antiterrorism efforts — to name just a few. And yet, he has also produced more high-level haphazard reporting than perhaps any other reporter on television.

Jets Insider VIP
    Then why did he reportedly storm off after hearing of the story?

How do we know it's not a Ray Lucas Jersey?

Jets Insider VIP
    Sarcasm, i tell you what, its better than all the doom and gloomers, who, think were years away,thats too funny
    Every year I think the Jets have a shot.

I've been doing that routine for more years than I care to think about.

I got to thinking, if the tattoo is real (which I doubt) maybe the 6 means something different than Sanchez's Jersey.

While the 6 is considered the most harmonious of all single-digit numbers, it is not without its flaws and upsets. The most important influence of the 6 is its loving and caring nature. Properly nicknamed the motherhood number, it is all about sacrificing, caring, healing, protecting and teaching others. No family or community can function without the power of the 6 to keep them together and safe. She is the glue that keeps a family or community together.
    http://www.numerology.com/numerology-numbers/6

If you're gonna put a jersey on your wife and mother of your kids, # 6 makes sense.
    Last edited by SONNY WERBLIN; 01-04-2013 at 04:47 PM.

I would only worry if she is in Cromartie jersey.