Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joe and Evan ranting this AM about how ridiculous the Jets are, over a week after a disasterous season ended and they are still in the news-- still talking about them. NY reporters have complained to the NFL about the Jets not talking since the end of the season. The coach hasn't spoken, owner hasn't spoken players haven't spoken. WHO THE HELL IS TALKING ABOUT THE JETS? The media won't shut up, they won't let it die not the team. Are the Jets talking about tattogate? If you want the Jets to go away stop talking/writing about them!!! Media are the biggest morons in this town.
    Call me when something actually newsworthy happens.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    IT DOESN'T MATTER ONE BIT AND IT SHOULDN'T TO ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM
    On it's own it wouldn't and shouldn't matter but this is an ongoing theme of poor decisions - on and off the field.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville View Post
    You think Rex had Sanchez banging his wife? The old cuckold thing? Maybe it goes with foot fetishes.
    If so, then I wonder how he takes the "I'm gonna stick my foot up your ass" threat.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laughed upon by who?????

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Am I the only one who likes Rex more now?
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    I do.

I knew there was a reason I like you.... ya damn commie.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    IT DOESN'T MATTER ONE BIT AND IT SHOULDN'T TO ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM

ROOOOAARRRRRROWWWWWLLLLLLRAOOOOAAARRRRHEARMENOWWWW GROOWWWLLLLCAAAAAAAAAAPPPPSLOCKBOLLLLLDHUUUUUGEFON NTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex Ryan is a bigger Sanchez apologist than any sycophant on this board. Now think about all the irrational posts by deluded Sanchez lovers. Then times it by 1000 in the craz scale and you will get Rex Ryan with a big tatto of his wife wearing a Sanchez jersey.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    and just when you thought the Ass Fumble could never be upstaged.....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing can top a Jets fan in the ability to reach new levels of pathetic self-loathing. This thread is just plain sad

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @RichCimini: I'm sure people are on edge of seat re: TattooGate, but I spoke to someone who knows Rex very well and person said "he's had it for years."
    Uhhhh... I call bull****... If he's had for years why did he pose her in the "Tebow" pose. Nice try....... He either knows he's gonna get fired, it's fake and he and his wife want to give the big "FU" to the NY Media on the way out the door or he really is as stupid as we all think he is and Woody needs to fire him..

The worse part will be if the owner of this billion dollar entertainment company doesn't rectify the situation. The line of diminishing returns on the "Circus Act" just got crossed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    Nothing can top a Jets fan in the ability to reach new levels of pathetic self-loathing. This thread is just plain sad
    +100000000000000

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Rex Ryan is a bigger Sanchez apologist than any sycophant on this board. Now think about all the irrational posts by deluded Sanchez lovers. Then times it by 1000 in the craz scale and you will get Rex Ryan with a big tatto of his wife wearing a Sanchez jersey.
    This is the real issue and a legit football one. Many people couldn't understand why and how Rex stuck with Sanchez. Now there are reasons to honestly question that decision.

And next year if Sanchez is named the starter....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares what people think.Im a guitar player too, with long hair and an earring.What some people must say when im walking down the street.............Who cares,im not screwing up your life......f... off!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfan29 View Post
    What's Tom Coughlin hiding?
    I'm not sure this fits well on a shoulder:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarjet View Post
    Uhhhh... I call bull****... If he's had for years why did he pose her in the "Tebow" pose. Nice try....... He either knows he's gonna get fired, it's fake and he and his wife want to give the big "FU" to the NY Media on the way out the door or he really is as stupid as we all think he is and Woody needs to fire him..

The worse part will be if the owner of this billion dollar entertainment company doesn't rectify the situation. The line of diminishing returns on the "Circus Act" just got crossed.
    I don't buy that it's in the "Tebow pose" to be honest. I think that's far reaching. It's a common pose for a pinup girl tattoo like that.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    what the hell is wrong with rex ryan?

i watch the game with a few guys who say all the time mark sanchez has something on rex.

are they involved in a love triangle.

this organization..............you cant make this stuff up.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarjet View Post

Nice try, but that is not the Tebow pose. her head is turned to the side and not down into her fist.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Who cares what people think.Im a guitar player too, with long hair and an earring.What some people must say when im walking down the street.............Who cares,im not screwing up your life......f... off!!!
    After watching this season. Distractions do actually make a difference. In a league where games are won or lost on a single play, focus is required.

These are entirely unnecessary distractions...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, but you can assume he got it in the last 3 years....Sanchez was already on the team so it's a Sanchez Jersey either way.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    cant believe i woke up to this... thought it couldnt get much worse. im going to guess its fake