Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I wish Rex had gotten a tattoo of Fatty's head nodding off during his show!

Now thats some comedy.

-
    I LMAO'D

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Yeah.

He really should have known better than to sit on a beach in the Bahamas without a shirt.
    no you are missed the point.

getting the tattoo in the first place where others could see it.

hes dumber than we all thought he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Of course it was... But we're talking about a guy who didn't put this on display for the world to see... We're all morally corrupt and feel some sort of entitlement to gawk at public figures and then chalk it up to it 'coming with the territory'... We're a troubled civilization, hellbent on bringing down those around us for a quick self esteem boost.

Sickening.
    Look, My take on this is that it is weird that a grown man would put this type of tattoo on his arm. First, his wife 1/2 undressed and to top it off wearing a Sanchez jersey, it would be bad enough if it was a generic with the word jets.It is his wife 1/2 naked! Maybe it is just my prudish Catholic upbringing?

If it is a fake and he is doing it to tweak the media, it is just clownish. The media does not need any further reason to run the jets down.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post

Wow. Then the 4-5 million people who have tattoos in the country are stupid too.

Jets Insider VIP

I really don't see the big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Wow. Then the 4-5 million people who have tattoos in the country are stupid too.
    Agreed and my 27 YO leads the parade.

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Look, My take on this is that it is weird that a grown man would put this type of tattoo on his arm. First, his wife 1/2 undressed and to top it off wearing a Sanchez jersey, it would be bad enough if it was a generic with the word jets.It is his wife 1/2 naked! Maybe it is just my prudish Catholic upbringing?

If it is a fake and he is doing it to tweak the media, it is just clownish. The media does not need any further reason to run the jets down.
    Then this must really freak you out.

Banned
    he was quiet because the jets sucked.

hes done enough damage to this organization over his tenure here to not give him a pass on anything.

sorry he deserves all he gets and more. what was he thinking?

if this tattoo is real i hope woody johnson fires him on the spot tuesday at the podium for all to see.
    Shhhh...Rex is the victim here. The media are all bullies and need to leave rex alone. HAHAHAHAAHA

Clearly it wasn't in a place "Where others could see it" if it took until now for it to be discovered.

It took a TMZ-level of invasion of privacy (stalking the guy on vacation) to discover it.

That's not saying the tattoo isn't dumb, it's just saying the media's behavior here is unacceptable.

If the tattoo was of Mark Sanchez in his jersey, then I would be disturbed by it. But it's his wife.

thats not what i said. thats what you are saying.

im saying the tattoo was stupid and what was he thinking?
    this could be the very reason why he stuck with sucky sanchez as the jets qb. is he involved romantically with mark and his wife? the tattoo makes one wonder.

its quite obvious you dont work in the real world where people judge you by your appearance.

would you allow your son or daughter to get a tattoo in a place where it might cause them problems in life. like not getting a certain job for instance.

Banned

Now thats some comedy.

-
    LOL

Could you imagine if Cimini asked Rex in the presser on Tuesday to show the tattoo of his wife. Rex pulls his sleeve up, and instead of his wife on his arm, there's Francesa with his eyes closed with "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" typed out underneath?

That or Manish's face, with a long Pinocchio nose.

All League
    Rex's other shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Rex's other shoulder.

lmfao

Jets Insider VIP
    ARG!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    ARG!!!

is that you?

Jets Insider VIP

Now thats some comedy.

-
    I remember when pictures on teh interweb didn't move. Then came the animated gif....and there was much rejoicing. The next frontier is the animated tattoo on a shoulder. If anyone can do it....Fishooked can!

thats not what i said. thats what you are saying.

im saying the tattoo was stupid and what was he thinking?
    this could be the very reason why he stuck with sucky sanchez as the jets qb. is he involved romantically with mark and his wife? the tattoo makes one wonder.

its quite obvious you dont work in the real world where people judge you by your appearance.

would you allow your son or daughter to get a tattoo in a place where it might cause them problems in life. like not getting a certain job for instance.
    1. If you are truly wondering this, then you need to either see a doctor immediately or go up to a wall and hit your head on it until YOU STOP WONDERING IT.

2. I would not allow them. But this has nothing to do with his job. It's a frickin' tattoo in a locker room filled with them.

Banned
    If the tattoo was of Mark Sanchez in his jersey, then I would be disturbed by it. But it's his wife.
    This is so funny. If his wife love MS so much then the tattoo should be on her.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Rex's other shoulder.

BRAVO!