Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol, don't know if that's real but what the fvck does it mean?

I love chicken
    I love rooster

I don't get that one (lol)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least Rex's tattoo isn't as bad as Gronkowski's.

Those silly Pasts! When will they learn?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    duh, just got it

I love c&ck (gronk, not me) no homo

(lol)

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    A lot of coaches and players do stupid things and put themselves in the spotlight only to see it fade away. If Rex coached Arizona or Tennessee, this is a three-sentence story, gets laughed off. Only the NY media take advantage of things like this. Journalists without an ounce of integrity.

Surely this is the type of "press" our forefathers had in mind when they passed the first amendment.
    Did you notice this thread has stayed on top of the board all day b/c of the number of postings it's getting?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm now absolutely convinced it's not a new tattoo. From the wiki page on tattoos.

"General consensus for care advises against removing the flakes or scab that may form on a new tattoo, and avoiding exposing one's tattoo to the sun for extended periods for at least 3 weeks"

Moving into the probably fake category.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

To paraphrase a quote from the movie PREDATOR, what a bunch of slack jawed faggots on this site. Yeah, I said it.

It doesn't matter what Rex or anyone else has tattooed on their bodies. It's a personal choice and should remain that way. I could see if Rex made mention of it and showed it at a press conference, but the man is on vacation on his own private time. Incredible how some of you guillible idiots have bought into the media narrative hook, line, and sinker.

And if you think the tattoo is the reason Rex stuck with Sanchez for so long, then you're dumber than a box or rocks.

This fan base does not deserve a championship. We truly don't. I hope those of you on here flapping your gums about you're sick of Rex disappear when he returns next year. The Jets and fans like me don't need to put up with your idiocy. Good riddance, and GTFO.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    If you actually look at the picture the skin around the tattoo is not red. If he had gotten it recently, then it would be. Trust me, I've seen tattoos be applied.

So he's either had it for awhile or its a fake.

If he had it for awhile, then we would have known about it much sooner.

Which leaves....
    exactly, it's not something he got in the last week.

it'd be puffy/red and he wouldn't AT THE BEACH.

so if it's real, he's had it for some time, at least a few months. if that's the case, i'm pretty sure the team knows about it/has seen it and doesn't seem to care. so why should anyone else care?

unless, of course, it's fake.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you actually look at the picture the skin around the tattoo is not red. If he had gotten it recently, then it would be. Trust me, I've seen tattoos be applied.

So he's either had it for awhile or its a fake.

If he had it for awhile, then we would have known about it much sooner.

Which leaves....
    This is what I was thinking. If he's had it for years, as Cimini says, why hadn't Pettine, Mehta's "source", told the world about it? Why hadn't any players ratted him out to the world? Someone, somewhere, somehow would have found out about this over the course of the "years".

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure I get the age thing.

If it's recent, it's a bad decision. If it's a few years old, it's a good one????

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well we'll all find out on Tuesday.

Even if it's real and Rex has it removed by then, there would still be some evidence of removal.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    I'm not sure I get the age thing.

If it's recent, it's a bad decision. If it's a few years old, it's a good one????
    I think it's more or less about timing than age.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My thinking is that the photographer took the picture, photoshopped it, sold it to the Daily News, and they didn't check it.

That is the most plausible explanation for this.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    with all the anonymous leaks in the locker room this season and they way sanchez played dont you think this would have come out way before today if this tattoo was real?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My thinking is that the photographer took the picture, photoshopped it, sold it to the Daily News, and they didn't check it.

That is the most plausible explanation for this.
    Doubt it. There's literally no reason to do that.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    with all the anonymous leaks in the locker room this season and they way sanchez played dont you think this would have come out way before today if this tattoo was real?
    that's what I was thinking

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

And you are a moderator? No wonder this forum is in a hell hole.
    Don't play that card dude, I'm a Jets fan like everyone else here. And you're being dishonest if you're saying that you wouldn't think this was weird if one of your buddies got a tattoo like that

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Doubt it. There's literally no reason to do that.
    Really? We're talking about a media that for 4 hours thought that the Newtown shooter was Ryan Lanza when it was in fact his brother Adam.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    so we wait until the presser tuesday when the first reporter asks rex to see his arm and see if he reveals it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Don't play that card dude, I'm a Jets fan like everyone else here. And you're being dishonest if you're saying that you wouldn't think this was weird if one of your buddies got a tattoo like that
    No I wouldn't actually. It's a picture of a girl in the dress of the jersey of teh starting quarterback for his favorite football team. I find tattoos of naked mermaids are much weirder than that.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meh, it doesn't really say anything about his inability to coach offense or evaluate his own players.

It does say that he's a weirdo. This, the foot fetish videos, and him having a profile pimping his wife, suggest that he's probably shared his wife with current or former players.

Maybe that's why certain players don't respect him?