Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Am I the only one who likes Rex more now?
    Probably still not as much as Sanchez does.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of coaches and players do stupid things and put themselves in the spotlight only to see it fade away. If Rex coached Arizona or Tennessee, this is a three-sentence story, gets laughed off. Only the NY media take advantage of things like this. Journalists without an ounce of integrity.

Surely this is the type of "press" our forefathers had in mind when they passed the first amendment.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now the real question, has Rex and the wife role-played about changing Mark's cleats? She apparently has the wardrobe for this.

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should see Sanchez's tattoo of Rex!

Waaaaay weirder!

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GandWFan View Post
    OK, overstated perhaps. But given the picture, he clearly has attended at least one. Probably more.

How many football games have you attended of your bosses son? Clearly there is a close personal relationship here. Far more than coach/player.

Professional boundaries have been crossed. Ryan is not HC material.
    That's from 09', Chez doesn't hang around here too much. I am the bosses son. I'm laughing with you, not at you. The tattoo is Rex's way of saying I'm still the HMFIC.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    theres alot more to this story.

not sure what direction it takes.

sanchez is involved with the ryans in a love triangle.

tattoo is fake and rexs way of getting back at the media.

1 thing for sure theres never a dull moment as jets fan.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    A lot of coaches and players do stupid things and put themselves in the spotlight only to see it fade away. If Rex coached Arizona or Tennessee, this is a three-sentence story, gets laughed off. Only the NY media take advantage of things like this. Journalists without an ounce of integrity.
    Perhaps. But has their ever been a coach in NY who has acted in any way like Rex Ryan? He is a gift that keeps on giving to the tabloids.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Perhaps. But has their ever been a coach in NY who has acted in any way like Rex Ryan? He is a gift that keeps on giving to the tabloids.
    and that's why they were so upset when rex didn't speak to them. without rex, their jobs are largely irrelevant and boring. there's nothing to write about when rex isn't talking, except for his alleged tattoos.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post

Surely this is the type of "press" our forefathers had in mind when they passed the first amendment.
    Mike Munchak, as bad of a coach as he may be, does not have a tattoo like that. Ken Whizenhunt didn't either. Come on now

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Assuming it isn't fake does anyone honestly believe that Rex has had it "for years"? Kind of a convenient coincidence that the tat he chose "years ago" just happened to be a Jets jersey with the same number as the current QB.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone really care about the media, and whether Rex gives them something to write about or not?

I don't... Just give me a winning team. Rex is a good coach, we have a guaranteed top 10 defense as long as he's here so just give him a QB.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just imagine if Billy Martin was managing the Yankees with today's media coverage.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Mike Munchak, as bad of a coach as he may be, does not have a tattoo like that. Ken Whizenhunt didn't either. Come on now
    I don't care. IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. And I can't believe that most of the people on here are IDIOTS enough to keep ingesting this stupid nonsense.

What he does with his personal time and space is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    so just give US a QB.
    !

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't this exactly the sort of thing that inspired you to become a Giants fan at this point last year?

Congratulations on your one year anniversary as a fan of Big Blue by the way...
    Thanks. And, yeah, it was, plus fans like you.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This also make sense of why Tebow was not played. Rex knew that Tebow would not have agreed with the "Rex Ryan life style" so Tebow was persecuted and sat on the bench.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    knowing Rex, if the tattoo was real, i would think the entire team would've seen it/known about it.
    Exactly. This was the guy on Hard Knocks, shirt off in the hot tub with the other coaches.

Word would have spread around the locker room.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigGreen View Post
    This also make sense of why Tebow was not played. Rex knew that Tebow would not have agreed with the "Rex Ryan life style" so Tebow was persecuted and sat on the bench.
    That is so stupid.

Tebow wouldn't have even come here if that situation arose. He chose to come here, remember?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    That is so stupid.

Tebow wouldn't have even come here if that situation arose. He chose to come here, remember?
    I'm sure Rex didn't tell Tebow on the phone that he wanted to play footsie with Mark Sanchez. Plus, Tebow has a reputation of being a handsome man. It is kind of odd that both our QB's have the reputation and yet have no skill. Maybe Rex is drafting with his eyes instead of his brain.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you actually look at the picture the skin around the tattoo is not red. If he had gotten it recently, then it would be. Trust me, I've seen tattoos be applied.

So he's either had it for awhile or its a fake.

If he had it for awhile, then we would have known about it much sooner.

Which leaves....