Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is all a part of the media agenda to run Rex out of town.........or payback for not speaking to the media...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    I believe this to be an actual portrayal. Only the "6" has nothing to do with Mark Sanchez.

I have a working theory that Mr. and Mrs. Ryan both don the 6 as he she lies on him feet to face in their version of the "69".

Here's one...

It used to be 69 but when Rex lost weight, he needed an arm tuck as well as a tummy tuck and they cut out the 9 during the arm tuck.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    What team have you been watching?

Rex Ryan has ALWAYS had the players credibility, respect, and admiration. Despite not having much talent this last season, they always played hard for Ryan. Players are outspoken about their desire to continue playing for Rex Ryan.

No credibility? I think not.
    How about Damien Woody? Kris Jenkins? LaDanian Tomlinson? All of them have had pretty sharp criticism of Rex and his leadership in the past. Holmes pretty much quit on the field last year. Now I'm sure you're going to come back and say they were all *******s and don't count followed by some insults thrown at me so maybe you should just save yourself the trouble.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    How about Damien Woody? Kris Jenkins? LaDanian Tomlinson? All of them have had pretty sharp criticism of Rex and his leadership in the past. Holmes pretty much quit on the field last year. Now I'm sure you're going to come back and say they were all *******s and don't count followed by some insults thrown at me so maybe you should just save yourself the trouble.

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201...he_soluti.html

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post
    Good thing you're not too EXTREME in your viewpoints. The players always played hard for Ryan? Like Santonio did last year? Like they did in Buffalo (among many) this year? San Diego? Yeah, they played their asses off for him.

Rex is a joke and should be fired. Four years of his schtick is enough.
    Absolute crap

The issues last year as with anything else were overblown

Rex never lost the team this year, this was evident in the lockerroom following the final game.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Exactly. And that was a serious news story. If they put that little care into that type of story...
    I don't want to dwell on that story but it's completely different.

That was an evolving, non-static story that was developing minute by minute with a lot of chaos and under extreme duress.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oops

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Absolute crap

The issues last year as with anything else were overblown

Rex never lost the team this year, this was evident in the lockerroom following the final game.
    He really had them ready for a Thanksgiving showdown against the Patriots, didn't he.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least we now know why Rex coddles Sanchez.

That isnt Rex's wife, it is Mark Sanchez in drag.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    If he resigns he walks out on 6 million..
    Maybe Woody's behind this.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. So creepy! So is Rex like having Sanchez do his wife or something and getting ink on his arm about it?

Go Jets? lol.

If this is real this is a new low for us.

If this is real, or even if the tat is fake but Rex applied it to his arm, he needs to be fired yesterday.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    He really had them ready for a Thanksgiving showdown against the Patriots, didn't he.
    Not defending Rex, but do you consider this to be his fault?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You people are ridiculous. It's a tattoo and a number. Nobody needs to tell anybody what to put on their body. You're all overreacting and need to calm the hell down. Nobody is happy that our team sucks balls and probably will for another 2-4 years, but ripping a dude for his arm tattoo? C'mon...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    to be fair, the Jets were playing pretty well into the 2nd quarter until 3 turnovers for TDs in about 58 seconds

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I don't want to dwell on that story but it's completely different.

That was an evolving, non-static story that was developing minute by minute with a lot of chaos and under extreme duress.
    How about when Gabrielle Giffords was shot they had the guys name and tried to link it to a guy that was a Tea Party member with the same name who was 25 years older..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    When Rex several days ago denied wanting to be fired , it reminded me of Herm Edwards statement, shortly before he escaped to Kansas City.

This is such a perfect excuse to get fired ( the one jersey on the whole Jets team that his wife should not be depicted wearing) that I have to think Rex orchestrated this. He has six million reasons to do so.

I have to think Rex wants to get fired ... why else would he chance lying on the beach, exposing this tat while media is likely close by. How does Rex know there is a photographer close ?
    Rex has got to now there is a Daily News or New York Post photographer on the beach given how his career swings in the wind this week. It's obvious he would already have received a phone call from New York saying he was photographed at baggage claim after arriving, more likely to come.

I would not be surprised if Rex had the tattoo done specifically to get fired.
    or maybe he has a man-crush on Suckchez!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    He really needs to take the Rex man crush goggles off and get a clue!Rex is a glorified DC at best at worst he sux at managing a game,game clock,subs,challenge flags,who to have active for games,and all around clown!He needs to get fired yesterday!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude its a fake. Its one of those temp jobs, to play with the jerkoffs in the media. The guy is in the hot tub every day at the locker room, and nobody has ever seen it. Lets get real here

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's our coach, don't like it, root for another team

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that as well. He still has had sharp criticism of Rex in the past and flat out said that Rex lost touch with the team last year and that he's never seen such a divisive locker room.