Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

@RichCimini: I'm sure people are on edge of seat re: TattooGate, but I spoke to someone who knows Rex very well and person said "he's had it for years."

So it's come to this.

We all are going to go over the edge because the guy is on vacation and he has a tattoo.

Do you guys honestly think that none of the Jets players or Jets staff noticed this before?

THINK

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @RichCimini: I'm sure people are on edge of seat re: TattooGate, but I spoke to someone who knows Rex very well and person said "he's had it for years."
    END OF STORY

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

That alone makes me think its fake. Someone that close to Rex would lie to Cimini, one of the most annoying beat reporters, to keep the con moving.

As a player on offense, could you be happy knowing Rex had that tattoo? That's like a kleig light's worth of proof that Rex will favor Mark.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    With a little foresight, this scandal could have so easily been avoided. It would've taken ten seconds to change that to a Brunell jersey.
    The appropriate change would be to add a "9" after the "6."

That would complete the entire picture.

It is stupid behavior whether the tattoo is real or not.
    Not the way a professional behaves.
    And whether she agrees or not it is very degrading to his wife. There is already enough rumor and innuendo about her behavior.
    Can you see Coughlin or Shanahan doing anything like this? Bush.

lol, absolutely never a dull moment on these forums or with the jets. It's a guarantee that when I open this site each morning I have an "oh my word." moment.

Hopefully our next Qb can have number 16 or something so they can do a quick modification. Oh an as for the 'he's had it for years', that makes no difference at all. Dumb thing to do.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'm willing to bet that no other coach has a tattoo of his wife in a Sanchez jersey on his arm.
    You think Rex had Sanchez banging his wife? The old cuckold thing? Maybe it goes with foot fetishes.

Yes, this clearly deserves 12 pages

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    At this point, how is the Daily News different than the Enquirer or any other grocery store tabloid? I am done with the DN.
    Manish Meta took the picture

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post

Yes, this clearly deserves 12 pages
    The 12 pages aren't about the Tattoo, the 12 pages are about the 4 years of years of unprofessionalism and poor choices this man has made. As the leader of a billion dollar organization he needs to be smarter than this.

The laughing stock of the NFL. Prior to Rex's arrival, the team was judged by wins and losses. Now, it's a 24/7 comedy central endless loop reality show allowing us to rubberneck this disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    The 12 pages aren't about the Tattoo, the 12 pages are about the 4 years of years of unprofessionalism and poor choices this man has made. As the leader of a billion dollar organization he needs to be smarter than this.
    Neil Glatt and Woody Johnson lead a billion dollar organization... Rex is an employee.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Neil Glatt and Woody Johnson lead a billion dollar organization... Rex is an employee.
    You're just being argumentative - they are the owners, he is the leader and public face.

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Enough is enough, woody. He is an embarrassment and continues to make your team look like a laughingstock. Fire his ****ing ass.

IT DOESN'T MATTER ONE BIT AND IT SHOULDN'T TO ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM

Quote Originally Posted by Redrew View Post
    The laughing stock of the NFL. Prior to Rex's arrival, the team was judged by wins and losses. Now, it's a 24/7 comedy central endless loop reality show allowing us to rubberneck this disaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    IT DOESN'T MATTER ONE BIT AND IT SHOULDN'T TO ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM
    Unfortunately, there are some that gobble this stuff up...

Umm, then he had a Jets tattoo when he was with the Ravens? He didn't know his wife when his father coached the Jets.

Either he got it before the Jets (strange)

Or

He got it after Sanchez was drafted since Sanchez was on the team Rex's first year.

That doesn't add to the strangeness???????????????