Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    The time of month can be a *****..
    Good one.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its really not a big deal.. Its funny yes, and Im sure he wished he got Revis's number lol.. But at the time he got it (Im sure 09/10) Maybe the thought was Revis wouldnt be around after all his contract drama. As wrong as we all were we all probably agreed or hoped the term "franchise" would have come true.. His why looks sexy in the tat though ha. and you cant put "jets" on the shirt from the sideview.

All jokes aside this is by far the lowest move the NY media can make. Go down to the bahamas to chase after Rex who is on vacation at resort with his wife? NFL Hc's dont get days off during the season.. Maybe on a bye they may, but they need it.. taking a pic with him without his shirt on? They obviously have no respect, and are a bunch of lowlife leaches..
    Its funny that these crybabies filed a complaint with the league because Rex and woody didnt want to talk to them (and rightlfully so) and they go and do this crap..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll bet you 10-1 that ESPN decides to run the Woody Rex news conference live.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Doesn't bother me. It's a given.
    It shouldn't. It's become the silly news item of the day though until something takes its place.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The time of month can be a *****..

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll bet you 10-1 that ESPN decides to run the Woody Rex news conference live.
    When Rex speaks people listen.. It's great for ratings..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    It shouldn't. It's become the silly news item of the day though until something takes its place.
    No that First Take is making fun of him. they always do.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations, Daily News.

You won the race to the bottom, the race of who could sink to the lowest depths of despicability when covering this team.

You're stalking the poor guy on vacation now, what the hell is this, TMZ?

When did that become acceptable behavior?

Pathetic.
    Last edited by Ven0m; 01-04-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    When Rex speaks people listen.. It's great for ratings..
    And you know what, given this recent issue. I would not be surprised if he resigns for his family's sake. This last incident could be the straw that broke the camel's back, not for Woody, but for Rex.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Its really not a big deal.. Its funny yes, and Im sure he wished he got Revis's number lol.. But at the time he got it (Im sure 09/10) Maybe the thought was Revis wouldnt be around after all his contract drama. As wrong as we all were we all probably agreed or hoped the term "franchise" would have come true.. His why looks sexy in the tat though ha. and you cant put "jets" on the shirt from the sideview.

All jokes aside this is by far the lowest move the NY media can make. Go down to the bahamas to chase after Rex who is on vacation at resort with his wife? NFL Hc's dont get days off during the season.. Maybe on a bye they may, but they need it.. taking a pic with him without his shirt on? They obviously have no respect, and are a bunch of lowlife leaches..
    Its funny that these crybabies filed a complaint with the league because Rex and woody didnt want to talk to them (and rightlfully so) and they go and do this crap..
    It's not just Rex.

I remember a few years ago when the media published nude pictures of Brady's kid after following the family to a remote beach. Brady had to file a police report to get them to remove them.

The media will do anything for a buck.
    Last edited by CleatMarks; 01-04-2013 at 01:33 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think your over analyzing, i really do.Quarterbacks who don't hand the ball over to the other team, especially in the red zone makes a difference.And would have made the difference between a 9-7 team, and what we got.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish Rex had gotten a tattoo of Fatty's head nodding off during his show!

Now thats some comedy.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    And you know what, given this recent issue. I would not be surprised if he resigns for his family's sake. This last incident could be the straw that broke the camel's back, not for Woody, but for Rex.
    If he resigns he walks out on 6 million..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I fear you could be right, and what a damn shame that would be.Not for Rex the coach, but Rex the man,who by all accounts is a pretty cool guy.And who are these tabloid people accountable to, no one.Ya gonna spend a million dollars and three years of your life,in a court, only to lose, because of that incredible right,called the 1st ammendment

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    I fear you could be right, and what a damn shame that would be.Not for Rex the coach, but Rex the man,who by all accounts is a pretty cool guy.And who are these tabloid people accountable to, no one.Ya gonna spend a million dollars and three years of your life,in a court, only to lose, because of that incredible right,called the 1st ammendment
    It depends if you can prove malicious intent or not..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    why the hell does anyone here feel sorry for rex ryan over this? he brought this all on himself.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    why the hell does anyone here feel sorry for rex ryan over this? he brought this all on himself.
    Not this year he didn't. He was quiet this year.

And before you go to that particular comment, he said "MAY BE"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    Yeah.

He really should have known better than to sit on a beach in the Bahamas without a shirt.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Here's how I see it.

For people wanting Rex fired, it's ammo

For people not wanting Rex fired, it's nothing

To me, if anything, it's funny. There were many many pages on Patriots sites when Brady was posing with a goat and other dumb moves he made making fun of him.

Shake your head, laugh a little, and let it go. If you like Rex, this shouldn't change it. If you don't like Rex, this is just part of the decision process you likely don't like.

Either way, it's just a badly done and silly tattoo.
    this ... well said. the thread should end with this post. nothing else to say.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not this year he didn't. He was quiet this year.

And before you go to that particular comment, he said "MAY BE"
    he was quiet because the jets sucked.

hes done enough damage to this organization over his tenure here to not give him a pass on anything.

sorry he deserves all he gets and more. what was he thinking?

if this tattoo is real i hope woody johnson fires him on the spot tuesday at the podium for all to see.