Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 766

Thread: REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

  1. #141
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like Steve Vai, plays like potsie weber

  2. #142
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Am I the only one who likes Rex more now?
    I'm with you. I hate the NYDN more now.

  3. #143
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast View Post
    Another article in the Daily News says that Rex will now have no credibility with his players. Freakin hilarious.
    What team have you been watching?

    Rex Ryan has ALWAYS had the players credibility, respect, and admiration. Despite not having much talent this last season, they always played hard for Ryan. Players are outspoken about their desire to continue playing for Rex Ryan.

    No credibility? I think not.

  4. #144
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    there is something to be said about a man who sits in the bushes taking pictures of another man on vacation with his family.
    Jetsrule has been sharpening his skills apparently.

  5. #145
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the Daily news more for this. Keep it coming Daily News. Great job.

  6. #146
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Absolutely gutter journalism. TMZ style paparazzi stalking by the NYDN of an NFL HC? I feel ill.
    Can't just put your head in the sand and hope things aren't this way.

    The reality he's one of 32 HC's in most popular entertainment industry in the country. Like it or not, this is the way it is and he should know better...

    If he hasn't learned that lesson yet he never will.

  7. #147
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    What team have you been watching?

    Rex Ryan has ALWAYS had the players credibility, respect, and admiration. Despite not having much talent this last season, they always played hard for Ryan. Players are outspoken about their desire to continue playing for Rex Ryan.

    No credibility? I think not.
    You couldn't be more wrong.

    The players love Rex Ryan because he is their apologist. He tolerates mediocrity. He runs easy practices. He holds nobody accountable.

    If I were an NFL player looking for the easiest job on earth, I would kill to be a New York Jet.

    SAR I

  8. #148
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    Sorry guys, but Woody has to be seething. He hires a firm to land the best possible GM candidate, and he has to have this farg it up?

    This alone shouldn't get a Coach fired, but the timing of it may spell the end for Rex.
    IMO Woody does not judge people on such things. (The parents of openly bi-sexual children with drug abuse problems are normally more nuanced in their evaluations of people). Woody will judge Ryan for what he's done as HC -- and he's done enough both to justify his firing him AND to give him a second chance with a new GM.

    I'll say it again. Personally, I like the fake tattoo busting the media's chops. Rex needs to be brash. That is who he is. He should succeed or fail in 2013 being true to himself. Perhaps this is his sign to the world that the old Rex is back.

  9. #149
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    21,929
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Am I the only one who likes Rex more now?
    I do.

  10. #150
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    Can't just put your head in the sand and hope things aren't this way.

    The reality he's one of 32 HC's in most popular entertainment industry in the country. Like it or not, this is the way it is and he should know better...

    If he hasn't learned that lesson yet he never will.
    Folks, here it is in a nutshell. Well said.

  11. #151
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong.

    The players love Rex Ryan because he is their apologist. He tolerates mediocrity. He runs easy practices. He holds nobody accountable.

    If I were an NFL player looking for the easiest job on earth, I would kill to be a New York Jet.

    SAR I
    +1

    I think thats the 3rd plus one for you this morning.


  12. #152
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    #6 = Sanchez
    Tebowing = Tebow
    no hands = Hill?

  13. #153
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    +1

    I think thats the 3rd plus one for you this morning.

    Reveal your SAR I tattoo and I'll jump in front of a bus.

  14. #154
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    596
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet Rex had Sanchez do his wife while he watched. That's why he had to play him. While else?

  15. #155
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong.

    The players love Rex Ryan because he is their apologist. He tolerates mediocrity. He runs easy practices. He holds nobody accountable.

    If I were an NFL player looking for the easiest job on earth, I would kill to be a New York Jet.

    SAR I
    Spot on.

  16. #156
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    IMO Woody does not judge people on such things. (The parents of openly bi-sexual children with drug abuse problems are normally more nuanced in their evaluations of people). Woody will judge Ryan for what he's done as HC -- and he's done enough both to justify his firing him AND to give him a second chance with a new GM.

    I'll say it again. Personally, I like the fake tattoo busting the media's chops. Rex needs to be brash. That is who he is. He should succeed or fail in 2013 being true to himself. Perhaps this is his sign to the world that the old Rex is back.
    I think you're spot on Sonny.

  17. #157
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    +1

    I think thats the 3rd plus one for you this morning.
    I'm going to stop now while I'm ahead, boss man.

    Seriously, this is just tough to take. And of all the weeks for him to pull this crap? It's unfathomable.

    SAR I

  18. #158
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    5,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    Can't just put your head in the sand and hope things aren't this way.

    The reality he's one of 32 HC's in most popular entertainment industry in the country. Like it or not, this is the way it is and he should know better...

    If he hasn't learned that lesson yet he never will.
    Really name another head coach that getting followed by reporters on vacation? These are TMZ and MTO cameras where talking a out its freaking Beat Writers .

  19. #159
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong.

    The players love Rex Ryan because he is their apologist. He tolerates mediocrity. He runs easy practices. He holds nobody accountable.

    If I were an NFL player looking for the easiest job on earth, I would kill to be a New York Jet.

    SAR I
    HOF'er LT (who, unlike you, has been in the locker room, disagrees.

    LaDainian Tomlinson has not been shy about criticizing his former team in his new role as an NFL analyst. But this morning when asked about the coach's future -- still on shaky ground given the vacancy at general manager -- Tomlinson thinks Rex Ryan is part of the Jets' rebuilding process.

    Often, a new general manager is a foreboding sign for an incumbent coach. Tomlinson, however, feels like Ryan should remain with the team.

    “I think he’s part of the solution, I really do," Tomlinson said on Sirius XM this morning. "Because there are certain qualities that you have to have as a head coach in order to lead a football team and I just believe, being in that locker room, being around Rex Ryan, hearing him talk, hearing the things he talks about, the game planning, I just believe he’s the right guy. He understands how to motivate men in the National Football League. And that’s what it ultimately comes down to. Preparing guys is one thing and he does a great job, obviously, preparing guys but at the end of the day you have to be able to motivate these men that make a lot of money. And Rex Ryan can do that.”
    http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201...he_soluti.html

  20. #160
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    As if Sanchez hasn't been embarrassed enough by his still-astounding "butt fumble", Rex thinks it's a good idea to pull this prank using his jersey? Could he be that clueless?
    I don't think so. IMO, that tattoo is 100% real.
    Exactly. If he wanted to pull a prank just use a Jets uni or use the #12. You don't use a # associated with a player currently on your team.

    He's a buffoon and needs to go.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us